Honey Bees

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 am » by Darrylmckay


Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

That movie was terrible, someone has got to stop that guy making awful movies.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 am » by Lucidlemondrop


darrylmckay wrote:Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

That movie was terrible, someone has got to stop that guy making awful movies.


It's okay Darryl, *strokes the sweat from your forehead"

It was just a movie, the Bees are Back in Town!!!

Just a temporary setback....................The strongest survived..........And then some~~~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 am » by Darrylmckay


lucidlemondrop wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

That movie was terrible, someone has got to stop that guy making awful movies.


It's okay Darryl, *strokes the sweat from your forehead"

It was just a movie, the Bees are Back in Town!!!

Just a temporary setback....................The strongest survived..........And then some~~~


Hey I am not really worried about the bees, I am worried about watching another one of that blokes terrible movies that make no sense though.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:45 am » by Lucidlemondrop


darrylmckay wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

That movie was terrible, someone has got to stop that guy making awful movies.


It's okay Darryl, *strokes the sweat from your forehead"

It was just a movie, the Bees are Back in Town!!!

Just a temporary setback....................The strongest survived..........And then some~~~


Hey I am not really worried about the bees, I am worried about watching another one of that blokes terrible movies that make no sense though.


I feel ya.......
I mentioned a couple of f'd up movies I watched recently.

The ones that linger for no reason..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 am » by Darrylmckay


lucidlemondrop wrote:I feel ya.......
I mentioned a couple of f'd up movies I watched recently.


I feel like that after most movies I have watched lately, they dont make too many good ones anymore.
If I ever meet Chris Carter I am going to kick him in the nutz for the last X-files one.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 am » by brillbilly


darrylmckay wrote:Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

That movie was terrible, someone has got to stop that guy making awful movies.

lol i agree i saw it sat and thought it was pants well cage is as the story could have be good but cage,noooooooo :bang;

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 am » by Lowsix


the bee populations will rebond but will take some time.

The reason for the decline was a bacteria.

And the reason that this bacteria was sucessful, despite naturally being in their population, was that genetically modified bees came into contact with organic bees, and the result was a bee that produced an ever so sightly smaller hexacomb. This small difference reduced the air flow that normally dried out this bacteria and rendered it inefficient as a bee killer. Now, it is kept moist, and is allowed to attach to the bees, and they spread it to each other. The GOOD news was that the bacteria does NOT kill queens or the bees that Guard the queen, it just decimates their colonies..

So as this is realized and the altered bees are taken out of circulation by natural selection, the remaining queens will keep attempting to start colonies, and only when the mutation that causes them to make the smaller hexacombs disappears, the bees will (or should) return..

They are rebounding but slowly.
Beekeepers are actively breeding bees to counter act this, and releasing them into the wild to help breed out the altered bee population by force of numbers..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Damn dude, is there anything you don't have facts on?

What if the same is produced in the human population?

Who decides what Queens are worthy?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 am » by Lowsix


When you compare birth rates of western nations to the rest of the world, you begin to wonder if the program isnt already in place..

lol
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 am » by Lucidlemondrop


LowSix wrote:When you compare birth rates of western nations to the rest of the world, you begin to wonder if the program isnt already in place..

lol


Or do you mean .............as Marduk puts it so well............

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook