Honey Bees

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 am » by Darrylmckay

Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

That movie was terrible, someone has got to stop that guy making awful movies.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 am » by Lucidlemondrop

darrylmckay wrote:Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

It's okay Darryl, *strokes the sweat from your forehead"

It was just a movie, the Bees are Back in Town!!!

Just a temporary setback....................The strongest survived..........And then some~~~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 am » by Darrylmckay

lucidlemondrop wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:Please dont mention the disappearance of bees, I just watched M.Night Shamathings movie "The Happening" last night, that started with the missing bees.

Just a temporary setback....................The strongest survived..........And then some~~~

Hey I am not really worried about the bees, I am worried about watching another one of that blokes terrible movies that make no sense though.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:45 am » by Lucidlemondrop

darrylmckay wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

Hey I am not really worried about the bees, I am worried about watching another one of that blokes terrible movies that make no sense though.

I feel ya.......
I mentioned a couple of f'd up movies I watched recently.

The ones that linger for no reason..........

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 am » by Darrylmckay

lucidlemondrop wrote:I feel ya.......
I mentioned a couple of f'd up movies I watched recently.

I feel like that after most movies I have watched lately, they dont make too many good ones anymore.
If I ever meet Chris Carter I am going to kick him in the nutz for the last X-files one.

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 am » by brillbilly

lol i agree i saw it sat and thought it was pants well cage is as the story could have be good but cage,noooooooo :bang;

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 am » by Lowsix

the bee populations will rebond but will take some time.

The reason for the decline was a bacteria.

And the reason that this bacteria was sucessful, despite naturally being in their population, was that genetically modified bees came into contact with organic bees, and the result was a bee that produced an ever so sightly smaller hexacomb. This small difference reduced the air flow that normally dried out this bacteria and rendered it inefficient as a bee killer. Now, it is kept moist, and is allowed to attach to the bees, and they spread it to each other. The GOOD news was that the bacteria does NOT kill queens or the bees that Guard the queen, it just decimates their colonies..

So as this is realized and the altered bees are taken out of circulation by natural selection, the remaining queens will keep attempting to start colonies, and only when the mutation that causes them to make the smaller hexacombs disappears, the bees will (or should) return..

They are rebounding but slowly.
Beekeepers are actively breeding bees to counter act this, and releasing them into the wild to help breed out the altered bee population by force of numbers..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Damn dude, is there anything you don't have facts on?

What if the same is produced in the human population?

Who decides what Queens are worthy?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 am » by Lowsix

When you compare birth rates of western nations to the rest of the world, you begin to wonder if the program isnt already in place..

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 am » by Lucidlemondrop

LowSix wrote:When you compare birth rates of western nations to the rest of the world, you begin to wonder if the program isnt already in place..

lol

Or do you mean .............as Marduk puts it so well............

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

:sunny:

PreviousNext