Honstly Spoken: In Fact I Am An Illuminatus

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm » by Bilbow

here is a link to a site but you have to copy and paste http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm » by Bilbow

if it was'nt for that evil prick george bush senior and the bushes in general wanting a nwo, i would probably agree with having a one world government to an extent. i mean if ever we were to make contact with et's we would need to be unified in our decisions. but it would also put the power of the world from the many to the few, not really a good idea. i think it would be very corrupt at the top.

oh sorry thats me agreeing with santaownsyou to an extent

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:31 pm » by Donovan

edgarrothstein wrote:As much as i'm happy for you coming out of the closet, i have to ask : do you plan to release a CD of your hip-hop songs and feature the likes of Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Lady GaGa on it?

no thats my job.. :P
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 pm » by Santaownsyou

bilbow wrote:if it was'nt for that evil prick george bush senior and the bushes in general wanting a nwo, i would probably agree with having a one world government to an extent. i mean if ever we were to make contact with et's we would need to be unified in our decisions. but it would also put the power of the world from the many to the few, not really a good idea. i think it would be very corrupt at the top.

oh sorry thats me agreeing with santaownsyou to an extent

Yes that's part of the "from here to there" problem I was talking about. Those in power now would want to be in power then, and that's what we would have to avoid. I agree with you that I could never agree with it, if it were offered by same ones who cause all the misery in the world now. That's just asking for an authoritarian plutocracy, I have that now and I wouldn't want it then.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 pm » by Santaownsyou

It makes me wonder whether TPTB positioning a bunch of murderous bastards in favor a one world government is not the way they are trying to avoid having a world government. Trying to unsell the idea so to speak.

Like how the International banks funded the Bolshevik Revolution and created a nightmarish communist regime to demonize the idea of communism.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 12:01 am » by Heinousone

Any government or organization such as the illuminati is nothing but a tool. It is the fellows that wield that tool that decide whether it will be used for the good of all or for their own self service. It is just as likely that the illuminati we are presented with is disinformation as it is likely that the illuminati as we are presented do not have the interests of all humanity close to their hearts.

Quite simply we dont really know all that much and no, coming to Dtv does not make you "enlightened". It just means you realize that you aren't.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 12:03 am » by Bilbow

oh sorry, yep your bang on the money there, actually i wouldnt mind retracting that reply.

what i should have said is, we are better off having what we have now by which i mean something like the UN but not run like it is now by the people it is run by , every country has its own unique flavour and should have their own views of how life should be lived but just have something like the UN to stop things like stoneing people to death and other horrors from going on.

because no matter how you look at it stoneing people to death is primitive and should be stopped

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 12:06 am » by Heinousone

bilbow wrote:oh sorry, yep your bang on the money there, actually i wouldnt mind retracting that reply.

what i should have said is, we are better off having what we have now by which i mean something like the UN but not run like it is now by the people it is run by , every country has its own unique flavour and should have their own views of how life should be lived but just have something like the UN to stop things like stoneing people to death and other horrors from going on.

because no matter how you look at it stoneing people to death is primitive and should be stopped

How about government sanctioned kills that are cleaned up to look like suicide? Atleast with a stoning we know the culprits and we know someone was killed. Seriously....how many people really have heart attacks in their pools?

We are just as bad here, we here in America need to stop fucking focusing on shitty things in other countries. Its so god damn irresponsible and self righteous. Yes Stoning is horrible but the horrors that happen here are just as bad if not worse. They happen in the shadows.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 am » by Bilbow

i agree but disagree heinousone there are bad things in every country, we know that some people in high places are nasty _____s but stoneing someone to death is a slow very painful and horrible way to die. its got to be up there with the worst ways to die ie.....burning to death.

if your going to kill someone for a punishment it should be as quick and painless as possible, not that i agree with killing anyone but maybe im to soft.

and your right america should do away with the electric chair thats another fucked up way to kill someone (you have still got it?)

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 am » by Bilbow

damn ive gone on a bit tonight, to many beers thats it im off now bye

PreviousNext