Honstly Spoken: In Fact I Am An Illuminatus

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:02 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

I have had always big sympathies for Adam Weishaupt.

He propagated enlightmment and ethos.

He wanted not simply knowledge as a theoretical thing but knowing in a sense of a heart's involvement.

Illuminatus means "the enlightened".

I have tried the same as Weishaupt did.

In this regard I am a follower of Adam Weishaupt and an Illuminatus.

I am not organized nor willing to become.

The only organization I belong to is the Evangelical Church in Germany.

I am not convinced of many claims about illuminati stuff.

I need serious discussions and minds of understanding rather than helpless conjectures...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm » by Cornbread714

Well, there's the GOOD Illuminati, and the BAD Illuminati...

And the FAKE Illuminati, too. You get to see them in all those bad music videos that Pindz posts.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 pm » by Cyberelf

"The only organization I belong to is the Evangelical Church in Germany."tertiusgaudens
Oh dear.... :rtft:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm » by Easiiicom

illuminati = enlightened,
So therefore does that not mean we are all part of the illuminati as we are all being enlightnened to the fact by coming here to dtv..... :headscratch:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 pm » by Oxygen

easiiicom wrote:illuminati = enlightened,
So therefore does that not mean we are all part of the illuminati as we are all being enlightnened to the fact by coming here to dtv..... :headscratch:

True lol... But it also well known that most people referring to the illuminati are talking about the NWO division. Therefore this term/word gets an automatic bad wrap now a days.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm » by sockpuppet

Hey TG, I'm still waiting for an answer to a question I asked here:

post356367.html#p356367
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:44 pm » by Bilbow

tertiusgaudens i have to agree with from what i have read about Adam Weishaupt he wasnt a bad person and had good ideals, and it was his opposition to the catholic church that got him a bad name.

but if you believe all the bad stuff of the illuminati then they arent the same thing as Adam Weishaupts vision of it. and i recon as with anything it could quite easily have been infiltrated and manipulated or it is the real nasty's pushing forward the illuminati as the bad guys.

about a year ago or so, i came across a site called illuminati or something along them lines and i was seeing if you could join up, and it had a video on there basically saying that they believe in paying a fair wage for a good days work and it all seemed to be centered around fairness and equality but it was very buisness orientated,

i cant remember it to well, i also looked into the masons not that i wanted to join either i wanted to see what they were about and how secretive it was........you have to be invited into the masons i think
but still

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 pm » by Santaownsyou

This is a topic in which I am very conflicted about. The path we are on is definitely not the right path for the future of humanity. Presently, our path is set by the corporate/banking/military interests and has overtones of fascism. I see the potential for mankind's future, but I'm just not sure how we can get there without killing ourselves. Our resources are wasted in avenues of research that are detrimental to our own well being. Technology is created for military applications first, and then after being horded to the point where it is outdated, then transferred to positive civilian uses. Our priorities are so out of touch and a waste.

I believe we need to transform the structure of society into a new more constructive form in the interest of all mankind. The hard part is the road between here and there. The majority of society could not even fathom not being a slave to the current system and would fight trying to defend their own slavery.

I do believe that a Technocracy is the only viable future for mankind, and this is going to require a one world government, but not in any form that people could imagine now. Warfare, money and all the other things that divide humanity would have to be eliminated. The direction of research and advancement of society would be for the benefit of everyone equally. At this point, I believe the world could advance technologically at an exponential rate.

In a way, I guess, I too am an a Illuminatus.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

It's me, sock... I see me and you have known...

and it reminds me of a poem I like very much:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piCr2KZH ... re=related
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 pm » by Edgarrothstein

As much as i'm happy for you coming out of the closet, i have to ask : do you plan to release a CD of your hip-hop songs and feature the likes of Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Lady GaGa on it?

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Next