Hospitals consider banning bedside flower bouquets

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm » by Drjones

Hospitals consider banning bedside flower bouquets
http://www.naturalnews.com/028221_hospi ... owers.html :rtft:

(NaturalNews) In an effort to prevent what they believe may cause patient health complications, some British hospitals have begun banning flower bouquets from hospital rooms. :help:

Citing the possibility of infection from bacteria in the water and the ill-conceived notion that flowers may use up all the oxygen in the room - even though plants actually release oxygen - some hospital officials are up in arms over the alleged dangers posed by plants. :bang;

The health ranger comments-
'With few exceptions, hospitals are death traps. They are not places of healing; they're places of health deterioration. And (nearly) everything you experience at a hospital is bad for you: The laughable "food" you're served, the re-circulated air, the artificial lights, the onslaught of medications and even the tap water (which is contaminated with fluoride).

Flowers might be the one thing that's actually good for you in a hospital, and now they want to ban those, too. Why am I not surprised? Allowing patients to experience joy would be counterproductive to the whole agenda of suppressing their healing response...' :clapper:

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 pm » by Jackmfunion

Its already happened in the Hospital I work in, been implemented about 6 months!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm » by Drjones

jackmfunion wrote:Its already happened in the Hospital I work in, been implemented about 6 months!

Wow m8,i gotta say if i worked in a place as insane as that i would be voicing my views and probably looking for another job...Hospitals are NOT a place of healing for all the reasons mike adams lays out,which is what i have been saying for years,especially in the UK,the food is insanely bad,the patient 'care' is non existent,it's basically the complete opposite of what health care for human beings should be,i believe Patch Adams was on the correct path!
When most people are sick and goto hospital,they should be fed organic superfoods,organic fruit and vegetable juice,every patient should be treated as an individual with specific requirements etc what we have now is a name and number system,one treatment fits all philosophy,absolutely crazy...i never want to end up in hospital that's for sure...i'd be their worst nightmare as a patient... :)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm » by E6722maj

this insane rule was in force at the hospital my mum was in recently.
i mean really, wtf? this when you're more likely than ever to contract MRSA
in english hospitals, because they can't keep them clean, because they spend more money on consultants than patients. health care is not a business. it's a moral societal obligation. truly i despair for the (near) future. :alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm » by Drjones

e6722maj wrote:this insane rule was in force at the hospital my mum was in recently.
i mean really, wtf? this when you're more likely than ever to contract MRSA
in english hospitals, because they can't keep them clean, because they spend more money on consultants than patients. health care is not a business. it's a moral societal obligation. truly i despair for the (near) future. :alien:

Just goes to show that when you have the mentality-'they could'nt do that,they would'nt get away with it,people would say something'...wll how wrong could you be,many,many people all around the world have been cowed into shrinking their perception of themselves and everything else,it's getting rather obvious to see these days i think,seems to be these days..
ANYTHING GOES no matter how ludicrous! FEAR is the new religion..
:roll:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 6:15 pm » by Drjones

Don't Worry, Be Happy! Positive Emotions Protect Against Heart Disease
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 224231.htm :rtft:

ScienceDaily (Feb. 18, 2010) — People who are usually happy, enthusiastic and content are less likely to develop heart disease than those who tend not to be happy, according to a major new study published February 17. ;)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm » by sockpuppet

There is an indirect relationship here; the more studies prove the healing effects of good food, clean water, clean air, beautiful environment, supportive family and friends, tranquil music etc, the more it is all taken away.

But the really amazing thing, is that if you were pregnant and having a baby, the midwives who operate within hospitals (instead of their own clinics or in the mother's home) demade that their patients have a tranquil and supportive environment, and the hospitals allow it. So how can the administrations deliberately give this to a minority of patients and also deliberately take it away from others? :bang;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

my 22 cents?... I don't like flowers in the home... one if they are cut they will die... and second I don't like the smell of some flowers.. in the home
I got flowers not long ago... and there were lilies.. they were really big really pretty but the smell only reminded me of a funeral home...
another time I had many bouquets... now my house smelled and looked just like a funeral home... I dont like it...

I do how ever totally enjoy having flowers out side like wild ones I love rose bushes I love tons of flowers OUT SIDE
where I can walk and look and clean up after them where they are growing in the wild and watching how many animals come to the garden... now that I love...
and I don't mind smelling them out side
but having them inside with a constant smell drives me nuts...
but thats just me.........

its like walking by a man with too much cologne on its over whelming
please turn it down a notch!
know what im saying?