"HOT NEWS" Secret Recordings of Donald Rumsfeld speaking abo

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 am » by Spock

roadkill wrote:America needs to die

You need to join the Taliban

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:35 am » by Bilbow

mediasorcerer wrote:
spock wrote:I honestly didn't hear anything he said implicate him the way the narrative tried to. What he said was spot on, about western society becoming complacent, and it is only after a major incident that people become more vigilant, but as it had been 5 years since 9-11 at the time of these comments, people had lost their vigilance. And the only thing that would wake people back up, would be another terrible situation. What is not true about that? He was even lamenting the fact.

This is the way bullshit conspiracies get out of control.

Ever heard of "The Salem Witch Hunts"?

he approved aspartame spock,that alone speaks volumes about the man,

who is the real enemy here,the enemy we are told to hate,?who does fox,cnn,msn,etc tell us to be fearful of and to hate?are you sure those news organisations are telling us the truth?dont fget,lied about wmds,and much more,

yep i think he was head or very high up in the fda at the same time he was with monsanto, a study (or lots) was done by someone might be the fda stating that aspartame was not good for you/unsafe but he forced it all through anyway and now we have that poison affecting millions but its the children i worry about. well used to past that now

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:35 am » by Mozi!!a

the world needs america not the gov but the ppl :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 am » by Spock

epicfailure wrote:
except the Salem witch hunts didn't include a terrorist attack when most of those members were in the administration, lining up with their statement to produce a cataclysmic event like pearl harbor....hmmmmmmm!

I would say these statement lining up with the line of bullshit they tried feeding us about 9/11 is quite the obvious slap in the face coming from the lies of this man, who is by no means innocent of those event either.

this is like asking OJ to write a book on whether he did it and what he would do....

oh wait.......... :lol:

If you remember, the Salem Witch trials were carried out by the authorities due to the superstition of the people.

To the people of Salem, what they witnessed (when those girls fell over in church heaving among other trumped up bullshit pier pressure teenage angst) was the equivalent to a 9-11 for them. And paranoia and accusations ruled the day - and the hangings.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 am » by Mediasorcerer

bullshit!!!!!-wtf do you mean by that?what fukin,?so that even worse people can move in and take over?......americans are great people,its only a small few who are fully greedy and fuck things up.and its the same in every country of the world almost.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 am » by Roadkill

I mean the United States of America needs to go away and be reformed as a new nation or better yet part of a one world Gov.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 4:13 am » by Roadkill

spock wrote:

You need to join the Taliban

Stop trolling. You are a mod for christ sakes...
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm » by Hayden

The leaders of the I.R.A. and the U.D.A. in Ireland have been exposed as MI5 agents, just ask Howard Marks. What I dont understand is that these fuckers are old men,they will die soon, what have they been promised? eternal life? :headscratch:

Previous