"HOT NEWS" Secret Recordings of Donald Rumsfeld speaking abo

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 am » by Mozi!!a

"HOT NEWS" Secret Recordings of Donald Rumsfeld speaking about 9_11.
[youtube]HikbgHHMaaw&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 am » by Flecktarn

Donald Rumsfeld is a warmonger he was the on who kept pushing for the B1 bomber funding when everyone else wanted to ditch it ,and then look at his mates ,,the taliban ,karzi,saddam,and anyone else who stinks of shit is a mate of dons :nwo:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 am » by Spock

I honestly didn't hear anything he said implicate him the way the narrative tried to. What he said was spot on, about western society becoming complacent, and it is only after a major incident that people become more vigilant, but as it had been 5 years since 9-11 at the time of these comments, people had lost their vigilance. And the only thing that would wake people back up, would be another terrible situation. What is not true about that? He was even lamenting the fact.

This is the way bullshit conspiracies get out of control.

Ever heard of "The Salem Witch Hunts"?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:56 am » by Bilbow

rumsfeld is a prick and major player of monsanto. case closed

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 2:17 am » by Baboogdi

It wasn't that the people had lost their sensitivity to being attacked it's just that they were figuring out just who really attacked them.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 am » by Epicfailure

spock wrote:I honestly didn't hear anything he said implicate him the way the narrative tried to. What he said was spot on, about western society becoming complacent, and it is only after a major incident that people become more vigilant, but as it had been 5 years since 9-11 at the time of these comments, people had lost their vigilance. And the only thing that would wake people back up, would be another terrible situation. What is not true about that? He was even lamenting the fact.

except the Salem witch hunts didn't include a terrorist attack when most of those members were in the administration, lining up with their statement to produce a cataclysmic event like pearl harbor....hmmmmmmm!

I would say these statement lining up with the line of bullshit they tried feeding us about 9/11 is quite the obvious slap in the face coming from the lies of this man, who is by no means innocent of those event either.

this is like asking OJ to write a book on whether he did it and what he would do....

oh wait.......... :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 am » by Muchtyman

spock wrote:I honestly didn't hear anything he said implicate him the way the narrative tried to. What he said was spot on, about western society becoming complacent, and it is only after a major incident that people become more vigilant, but as it had been 5 years since 9-11 at the time of these comments, people had lost their vigilance. And the only thing that would wake people back up, would be another terrible situation. What is not true about that? He was even lamenting the fact.

Regardless of how you feel about the guy , Iv'e gotta agree , Nothing was said that implicated him with any attack .

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 am » by Funnyman46

Once a megalomaniac, war mongering, defense contractor, friend shootin, reptile (sorry) always a,…

Treat the people like puppets once, shame on us,...
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 am » by Mediasorcerer

he approved aspartame spock,that alone speaks volumes about the man,

who is the real enemy here,the enemy we are told to hate,?who does fox,cnn,msn,etc tell us to be fearful of and to hate?are you sure those news organisations are telling us the truth?dont fget,lied about wmds,and much more,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 3:31 am » by Roadkill

America needs to die
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Next