Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 am » by Harbin

911 Pentagon, explosion...no plane

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

stick it in the "Ya we know" pile .
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 am » by Harbin

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:stick it in the "Ya we know" pile .

The NEW thing here is that this video has been released by the FBI for a lawsuit. :geek:

It is being used as EVIDENCE in a COURT CASE ! :!:

Get it ? :?:
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:33 pm » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:
mykingdomforthetruth wrote:stick it in the "Ya we know" pile .

The NEW thing here is that this video has been released by the FBI for a lawsuit. :geek:

It is being used as EVIDENCE in a COURT CASE ! :!:

Get it ? :?:

.....i wonder how many ''get it''...

ImageImage Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Image ImageImageImage Image ImageImageImage
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

A court case against who for what.. property rights for the hotel maybe ? after all that video did belong to them, you know the whole military hierachy and the whole bush regime would have to stand trial for treason over 9/11 as well as larry and his zionist comrades, theres isn't a judge in the world with the balls to take that on and there isnt a police officer in the world willing to question it either.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:37 pm » by The57ironman

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:A court case against who for what.. property rights for the hotel maybe ? after all that video did belong to them, you know the whole military hierachy and the whole bush regime would have to stand trial for treason over 9/11 as well as larry and his zionist comrades, theres isn't a judge in the world with the balls to take that on and there isnt a police officer in the world willing to question it either.

......well....... :peep:

..after 10+ years , i beg to differ...

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:51 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm » by SUKHOV

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:A court case against who for what.. property rights for the hotel maybe ? after all that video did belong to them, you know the whole military hierachy and the whole bush regime would have to stand trial for treason over 9/11 as well as larry and his zionist comrades, theres isn't a judge in the world with the balls to take that on and there isnt a police officer in the world willing to question it either.

there was no Bush Regime....there's only A Regime. Either you're in, or you're out. They'll use you when they need you, and dispose of you when they're done.

It's a paradigm..

good video harbin. No plane = bombs were planted.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 8:01 pm » by Eldorado

Well something was seen moving at a high rate of speed........whether or not it was a plane or a missile, can be easily determined by the additional information that exists on the dozens of other confiscated videos........

this shows that something DID hit the Pentagon..........clearly saw the reflection.......but it looked like it was painted white............

Didn't look like a large airliner, but had the size and speed of a military craft or private jet..........

so lets drop the illusions already until we get the rest of the videos.......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Writer

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm » by The Lion

This video was released for one reason only: Disinformation.

What appears to be an object striking the pentagon, is a car on the freeway. all you have to do to confirm this is go fullscreen, and follow the car across the screen with your eyes, watch it emerge on the other side of the foliage as you'd expect temporally.

Isn't it odd now that were on the same page, that the one video they release, on a glance appears to show what their cover story proposes. even though its easily discredited, I dont know. If i was guilty as sin, and had to let something out to try and appear to be open, i think this would be it.