House Passes Mandatory National Service Bill

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

House Passes Mandatory National Service Bill H.R. 1388
Published on 03-19-2009

The House passed a bill yesterday which includes disturbing language indicating young people will be forced to undertake mandatory national service programs as fears about President Barack Obama’s promised “civilian national security force” intensify.

The Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act, known as the GIVE Act, was passed yesterday by a 321-105 margin and now goes to the Senate.

Under section 6104 of the bill, entitled “Duties,” in subsection B6, the legislation states that a commission will be set up to investigate, “Whether a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and overcome civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.”

Read Full Article Here...
http://www.infowars.com/house-passes-ma ... vice-bill/

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 8:05 pm » by Towelie

The first ones to get called up will be all those that are on watch lists, if your young and frequent these types of sites your probably gonna be called up.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm » by Hybridalienrob

I bet the house got the usual 10 mins to read the bill b4 having to vote on it.
Seen it all before in the kindegardens of the Universe.
It would be quaint if it wasn't so damned scary.
I can't listen and i can't watch
I can see inside the machine
I can see the join, i can see the join
-h

Initiate

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 9:48 pm » by Kyo121

hybridalienrob wrote:I bet the house got the usual 10 mins to read the bill b4 having to vote on it.

i bet the house didn't give a shit to read it even if they had time. I seriously doubt there are many left who aren't bought and paid for already so expectation on them voting out bill that would not be beneficial to the people are next to none.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 11:30 pm » by bugmenot

:hell: i dont no about anybody else but nobody owns me. i dont belong to any country. any flag. any army. any religion. stay the fuck away from me all goverments :shooting:

Writer

PostFri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 am » by Sovereignspirit

I'm not doing anything that violates my free will!!! when are people going to start a peaceful protest in the streets? :censored:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 pm » by Ogmios

I go to a few demos around the UK. Even when it's clear that the demo is peaceful, the police still turn up team handed, wielding batons and generally trying to rile the people there. these guys want a riot so they can beat us all up. It's a real shame.

The G8 summit at Gleneagles was a great example. There was no sign of any trouble until the police, at the last minute, decided to redirect the march so that we couldn't march past the front of the hotel. They then split the people into two groups, with cop formations stationed in between. I was right at the back of the front group and we could go no further. The cops were really heavy handed. And it was scary. There were kids crying all over the place.

Even when we march peacefully, we are goaded into a state of fear by the authorities. All we were asking for was an end to the wars we are currently involved in and a fair deal for the third world but the state somehow feels threatened by this. What can we do though? I hate violence, yet even those of us who try to march peacefully are threatened with force.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon