House Stenographer scolds congress on God, Jesus, the Consti

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 10:17 am » by DarkHeart

House Stenographer scolds congress on God, Jesus, the Constitution, and Freemasons

Brave lady :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We all know Congress has been taken over by dark forces. This glimmer of hope just showed up last night during the vote on "raising the debt limit" and restarting the "government"..

quote the House Stenographer:

"He will not be mocked. He will not be mocked. Don't touch me. He will not be mocked," the stenographer shouted as she was taken away by U.S. Capitol Police. "The greatest deception here is not 'one nation under God.' It never was. Had it been, it would not have been."

She continued, "The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God."

"You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 am » by Icarus1

god and politics dont mx that well, a nice pnk straight jacket and a padded cell should do the trick me thinks
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 pm » by Pateriot

Icarus1 wrote:god and politics dont mx that well, a nice pnk straight jacket and a padded cell should do the trick me thinks

This was a room full of politicians This country would benefit greatly from politicians with strong moral codes. This lady was likely the sanest person in the room!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 2:13 pm » by DarkHeart

Pateriot wrote:
Icarus1 wrote:god and politics dont mx that well, a nice pnk straight jacket and a padded cell should do the trick me thinks

This was a room full of politicians This country would benefit greatly from politicians with strong moral codes. This lady was likely the sanest person in the room!

When you consider that the word 'sane' is French for clean, then you have to argue that having a strong moral code is a prerequisite of sanity.

Morals in politics are extremely rare, as most politicians work for the banksters & their corporations, the banksters most certainly do not worship God, but they use religion on the rest of us as long as it suits their purpose.

The elite are pagan though & through, and even admit it ! http://www.lordmayorsshow.org/history/gog-and-magog

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 2:54 pm » by Icarus1

maybe THE TRUMPET will give her a job now because nobody else will after that outburst lol
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Writer

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 3:11 pm » by Santor

I think we will see more of that kind of coming out in the public. What was considered foolish conspiracy 30 years ago is now considered to be the truth by the general public today.

Blessed be this courageous woman.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 3:40 pm » by Icarus1

blessed be the cheese makers

Writer

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 3:55 pm » by Cdogg007

I would be surprised if SHE lives after this,,, I think SHE IS BRAVE AND SCARED AT THE SAME TIME.
STAND UP AMERICA this whole thing makes me sick :vomit:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/d/2/cdogg_by_dosesociety-d724snw.png[/img]