How About Heaven is Real but... You Can Only Get In if....

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: 14h08m25.22s, +20°31′14.9″

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 7:12 pm » by Symbolon


This thread is somewhat irrelevant, especially to those who have realised that they are not their body, and that they are in fact spiritual beings having a human experience and in various stages of awakening.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am
Location: Nagano, Japan

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 2:53 am » by Malkere


symbolon wrote:This thread is somewhat irrelevant, especially to those who have realised that they are not their body, and that they are in fact spiritual beings having a human experience and in various stages of awakening.

in that case the whole internet is irrelevant.

no one really answered trolls question though =o
too absurd for uz to imagine
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: 14h08m25.22s, +20°31′14.9″

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 am » by Symbolon


Malkere, your post is ill considered. Try again.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 am » by SamueltheLion


malkere wrote:everyone can "get in" to Heaven, but some people run from it afraid. Some people get tangled for decades in thought forms from their life before death. some people are freakin crazy. But everyone can "get in" to Heaven.

the born again Jesus stuff is just what Christians say.


depends if you understand alchemy.

john baptised by water, jesus by fire and spirit... meaning? meaning?

it's a mystery.

not all christians are morons, i wish people would realise it.

it almost makes me ashamed to associate with the christians when i read the shit that is in some 'christmas' carrols and makes me think of the quote "the more i study religions the more i realize man has never worshipped anything except himself".

fuck religions, christ didn't say build red brick buildings, wear these clothes, and recite these words and eat this wafer.

he said love one another, you fools, love one another, and where 2 or more of you are gathered in my name, in genuine love, there i am also.

this has happened to me again and again, with friends, and so on, miraculous things have happened.

for instance, one time i was talking to a friend about the power of humility, we were debating it for around 2 hours, and how if it is true that "my myself is another your yourself" and that genuine self interest i.e do what thou wilt; but, what thou truly wilt, is followed, guided by love, then it is for the good of all: i.e, the gain of one is the gain of all, it is not dog eat dog. when you let your will get in tune with gods will, and then follow it, keep in touch, truly amazing things happen. Decide on a path, pray, and stay on track.

...so what happened after 2 hours of this is we were cutting up a newspaper, i forgot why, and the first page we opened together said: "Demut lernen" (we were speaking in german), which means: learning humility.

it was an awesome synchronicity.

we both laughed for about 5 minutes.

When you are following a spiritual path, and truly have open eyes, synchronicities are an indication that you are really onto something. of course, if you knew and were even more in touch, they would not be necessary, another big hint.

ok, and, you can say, yes, that can happen, coincidence.

but not every day.

not several times every day.

:peep:

:sunny:


the truth is, the world has been poisoned against christianity by the "jews (more like satanist)" controlled media which rejects its own messiah. a prophet is without honor in his own country. The rothschilds and rockefellers are the most usurous, parasitic, twisted and amoral asshole families ever, as far as one can tell, by their history. just look at what they supported and their involvement in financing and INSTIGATING wars. jacobinism, illuminism, communism, capitalism, all controlled, all hegelian dialectic aka luciferian "ordo ab chao" at work.

read: jeremiah 11:9 (gregorian calendar which the elite operate under 11th of september IS 11:9, lol): Behold, a conspiracy is found amongst the men of jerusalem

Read, revelation 2:9: I know of thy tribulation and of thy poverty, but thou art rich, and i know of the blasphemy of THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE A SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

80% of hollywood is run by fake "jews", 80% of banking is run by fake "jews", it is not because they are brilliant or noble, it is because they are an unscrupulous cabal and highly organised and greedy. the reason you don't get excited about money is because actually, it disgusts you. you've seen what it does to people.

my neighbour is a true jew and i love him and look out for his kids, i would trust him with my life, he is a man of honor. also the reason he has grey hair at age 42, stressfull trying to live a good life

zionism is anti-jewish and the biggest bullshit agenda warmongering filth in the world. churchill was a bastard captain of misinformation and treachery. in fact, all the figure-heads who are thrown at you over the old tv are. don't listen to them. listen to the people who say: ok, don't listen to me, but "it seems to be the case that... what do you think"? truly spiritual people are so so rare.

ach, fucking sheeple.

it's impossible sometimes.

sorry but.

christ told us the truth, you're a fool if you reject it out of hand, without even truly trying to get it.

try reading the book with some respect.

greater minds than yours have, and have seen the truth in it.

(not that you arne't capable of great things: you are, but geeezus.
take a good look at the bullshit everywhere.
We are -small- compared to the philosophical, moral, intellectual, artistic and spiritual true el-ite which formed an invisible brother and sisterhood throughout history. let us -not stay small-. We first have to accept we really don't measure up well, at the moment.)

leonardo da vinci, michelangelo, mlk, jfk, gandhi ("i love your christ, i despise your christians"), nietzsche, nameless alchemists, newton, dali, kepler, jacob boehme, william blake, kings, queens... on and on. you think they were all just idiots, misled fools, fakers, bullshitters? really?

"Fools rail against dignitaries and speak evil of things which they know not of, whereas angels keep silent on these matters, and they are greater"

:cheers:

/rant off.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:07 am » by Tgwusauk


samuelthemule wrote:
malkere wrote:everyone can "get in" to Heaven, but some people run from it afraid. Some people get tangled for decades in thought forms from their life before death. some people are freakin crazy. But everyone can "get in" to Heaven.

the born again Jesus stuff is just what Christians say.


depends if you understand alchemy.

john baptised by water, jesus by fire and spirit... meaning? meaning?

it's a mystery.

not all christians are morons, i wish people would realise it.

it almost makes me ashamed to associate with the christians when i read the shit that is in some 'christmas' carrols and makes me think of the quote "the more i study religions the more i realize man has never worshipped anything except himself".

fuck religions, christ didn't say build red brick buildings, wear these clothes, and recite these words and eat this wafer.

he said love one another, you fools, love one another, and where 2 or more of you are gathered in my name, in genuine love, there i am also.

this has happened to me again and again, with friends, and so on, miraculous things have happened.

for instance, one time i was talking to a friend about the power of humility, we were debating it for around 2 hours, and how if it is true that "my myself is another your yourself" and that genuine self interest i.e do what thou wilt; but, what thou truly wilt, is followed, guided by love, then it is for the good of all: i.e, the gain of one is the gain of all, it is not dog eat dog. when you let your will get in tune with gods will, and then follow it, keep in touch, truly amazing things happen. Decide on a path, pray, and stay on track.

...so what happened after 2 hours of this is we were cutting up a newspaper, i forgot why, and the first page we opened together said: "Demut lernen" (we were speaking in german), which means: learning humility.

it was an awesome synchronicity.

we both laughed for about 5 minutes.

When you are following a spiritual path, and truly have open eyes, synchronicities are an indication that you are really onto something. of course, if you knew and were even more in touch, they would not be necessary, another big hint.

ok, and, you can say, yes, that can happen, coincidence.

but not every day.

not several times every day.

:peep:

:sunny:


the truth is, the world has been poisoned against christianity by the "jews (more like satanist)" controlled media which rejects its own messiah. a prophet is without honor in his own country. The rothschilds and rockefellers are the most usurous, parasitic, twisted and amoral asshole families ever, as far as one can tell, by their history. just look at what they supported and their involvement in financing and INSTIGATING wars. jacobinism, illuminism, communism, capitalism, all controlled, all hegelian dialectic aka luciferian "ordo ab chao" at work.

read: jeremiah 11:9 (gregorian calendar which the elite operate under 11th of september IS 11:9, lol): Behold, a conspiracy is found amongst the men of jerusalem

Read, revelation 2:9: I know of thy tribulation and of thy poverty, but thou art rich, and i know of the blasphemy of THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE A SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

80% of hollywood is run by fake "jews", 80% of banking is run by fake "jews", it is not because they are brilliant or noble, it is because they are an unscrupulous cabal and highly organised and greedy. the reason you don't get excited about money is because actually, it disgusts you. you've seen what it does to people.

my neighbour is a true jew and i love him and look out for his kids, i would trust him with my life, he is a man of honor. also the reason he has grey hair at age 42, stressfull trying to live a good life

zionism is anti-jewish and the biggest bullshit agenda warmongering filth in the world. churchill was a bastard captain of misinformation and treachery. in fact, all the figure-heads who are thrown at you over the old tv are. don't listen to them. listen to the people who say: ok, don't listen to me, but "it seems to be the case that... what do you think"? truly spiritual people are so so rare.

ach, fucking sheeple.

it's impossible sometimes.

sorry but.

christ told us the truth, you're a fool if you reject it out of hand, without even truly trying to get it.

try reading the book with some respect.

greater minds than yours have, and have seen the truth in it.

(not that you arne't capable of great things: you are, but geeezus.
take a good look at the bullshit everywhere.
We are -small- compared to the philosophical, moral, intellectual, artistic and spiritual true el-ite which formed an invisible brother and sisterhood throughout history. let us -not stay small-. We first have to accept we really don't measure up well, at the moment.)

leonardo da vinci, michelangelo, mlk, jfk, gandhi ("i love your christ, i despise your christians"), nietzsche, nameless alchemists, newton, dali, kepler, jacob boehme, william blake, kings, queens... on and on. you think they were all just idiots, misled fools, fakers, bullshitters? really?

"Fools rail against dignitaries and speak evil of things which they know not of, whereas angels keep silent on these matters, and they are greater"

:cheers:

/rant off.

:clapper: fantastic reply

Conspirator
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 am » by SamueltheLion


a little help on getting into heaven:


Upload to Disclose.tv



zap the parasites out of your body, then see the amazing difference in your mood. HAHAHAHAA. ahahahahah!

and yes, i have a zapper, and i use it, and it works.
here's a good site to order or make yours http://www.educate-yourself.org
http://www.ct-busters.com

christ says:

your body is a temple


keep it clean!

when you make the eye singular, your whole body is filled with light


:hugging:

beware, the bible speaks of the great falling away, and it's been happening for some time now. :lol:

seriously, when you get to grips with the ESSENCE of christianity, you realize: it is all JUST ABOUT BEING HUMAN. It is a guide and a road map trying to lead you to a place of TRUE inner freedom, justice and how to be yourself, love yourself, love others, live in justice and light.

:cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am
Location: Nagano, Japan

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 am » by Malkere


samuelthemule wrote:not all christians are morons, i wish people would realise it.
....
christ told us the truth, you're a fool if you reject it out of hand, without even truly trying to get it.

I think most people in here realize that quite well, but when we're forced to use text-only to communicate a lot of things end up getting shortened and misinterpreted. When I, and probably most of us, say "Christian", we're talking about the crazy uneducated fanatics that sway like psychopaths at Sunday sermons. Because there are a LOT of them out there and in a lot of different flavors.

But that's the difference in America and Americans. I love Americans, there are millions of beautiful, good, wise, and friendly people. I do not like America though, it's very mean to the rest of the world and supports a lot of very bad tradition. On the other hand I like a lot of what America is -supposed- to stand for.

With Christianity, there is a lot that I like that it is -supposed- to stand for. Even to this day though there isn't a gangster/high-school bully in American that doesn't wear a cross around his neck. Doesn't mean Christ was down with rudimentary violence, no, but it is the normal of our world and our time.

I've said so in a dozen posts before, but I'm pretty sure Jesus never said "Hey after I die you should all make a private club in my name with all sorts of weird rules and requirements." Dude was just too awesome for then, probably still too awesome for today. My distaste for religion has nothing to do with Jesus or his teachings though. Religion is ultimately a very good thing for many many people. Not for us though.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am
Location: Nagano, Japan

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 am » by Malkere


this was an interesting watch.


Upload to Disclose.tv


some year ago.
I don't agree entirely with Chopra, nor do I agree entirely with the two on the left.... certainly not the emotional woman. I'm more in tune with Mr. Pearson. We all have to think for ourselves; blind faith gets you no where; claiming you're buddy buddy with Jesus (even though Jesus is buddy buddy with everyone) does not mean you have an excuse to forgo the spiritual journey.

good watch though, lot's of interesting points brought up.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 am » by Nilm33


Hell is what most of us are currently in.
Heaven is the same place only different status.
Accept "Him" as your true God and be granted everlasting life in Heaven.
Death is only a transitional illusion tricking you into one life from the other.
A cycle of suffering for eternity until you accept "Him". When you bow to serve Him, your lifecycles will improve via wealth and power, but ye soul is trapped in this realm forever poor lost soul.

"How long have you been in prism?" :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 am » by Wolfbane7272


malkere wrote:
symbolon wrote:This thread is somewhat irrelevant, especially to those who have realised that they are not their body, and that they are in fact spiritual beings having a human experience and in various stages of awakening.

in that case the whole internet is irrelevant.

no one really answered trolls question though =o
too absurd for uz to imagine[/quote

no its just that how can heaven exist for an atheist if they dont believe there is one to begin with makes sense. lol i guess we will have to wait and see what death has for us all
Image

Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook