How About Heaven is Real but... You Can Only Get In if....

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 8:19 am » by Troll2rocks

You are an atheist ?

:peep:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 am » by Constabul

Kinda reminds me of this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 am » by Nihilgeist

Either way, it's incredibly dumb to think that only a select few people can "be" with the creator of them based on pre-defined set of rules when these rules haven't been clearly pointed out universally for all to see on the earth at one time by the creator of the rules itself.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 am » by Constabul

constabul wrote:Kinda reminds me of this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one above, actually cuts short of the bit i was eluding too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 10:05 am » by Garciaface

Actors are just that "actors" and sometimes they are hired to play roles as real people, and it's always to get the attention of another actor, usually a politician. Then again, when you're a corrupt politician, you can always count on Wag the Dog to get the people's attention off your misgivings.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 pm » by Kayla

Anybody who lives a good life can get into heaven/spirit world, no matter what religion you believe, even if you don't believe in God you can still get there, I'm not one for putting down peoples beliefs, but if you believe someone can live a honest good life and s/he won't get into heaven because s/he has different spiritual beliefs to you then you are a fool.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 pm » by The57ironman

kayla wrote:Anybody who lives a good life can get into heaven/spirit world, no matter what religion you believe, even if you don't believe in God you can still get there, I'm not one for putting down peoples beliefs, but if you believe someone can live a honest good life and s/he won't get into heaven because s/he has different spiritual beliefs to you then you are a fool.

HEY..........i thought you could only get to heaven by being born again , and accepting jesus as your lord and savior.... :help:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 pm » by Kayla

the57ironman wrote:
kayla wrote:Anybody who lives a good life can get into heaven/spirit world, no matter what religion you believe, even if you don't believe in God you can still get there, I'm not one for putting down peoples beliefs, but if you believe someone can live a honest good life and s/he won't get into heaven because s/he has different spiritual beliefs to you then you are a fool.

HEY..........i thought you could only get to heaven by being born again , and accepting jesus as your lord and savior.... :help:

No no, you just keep saving people with your iron hands and you will be fine :flop:
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:59 pm » by Malkere

everyone can "get in" to Heaven, but some people run from it afraid. Some people get tangled for decades in thought forms from their life before death. some people are freakin crazy. But everyone can "get in" to Heaven.

the born again Jesus stuff is just what Christians say.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 7:02 pm » by Onroot

@troll do yoh believe in duality but yet be an atheist?? Yin and yang up and down inand out wet and dry tight and loose big and small hairy and shaved you k.ow all that. But most importanantly love and fear you gonna try and say either dont exist?? I look at it like this live in love and heavens doors are open to you. Live in fear and hell maybe your worse nightmare/sleep paralysis totall fear induced fear for eternity

Next