How Black Magic Has Infiltrated Among Muslims.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am » by Zer0


zaff4444 wrote:
99socks wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:When a person is possesed by a djinn,they(the person) get a headache constantly.



Not always. :wink:

Yep,always :wink:


There must be lots of djinns here in DTV then..... :think:

EDIT: Zaff are you a djinn?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 am » by Zer0


zaff4444 wrote:@oto-dunno.


Djinns always give you a headache
Zaff always gives me a headache...
Thefore Zaff is djinn.

Dah
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am » by Mediasorcerer


99socks wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:
99socks wrote:Whoa! This picture is of an even bigger one!

Image

And interesting history of frankincense, is that the early Omanis and later other Arabs of the Arabian peninsula used it in pre-Islamic times to ward off evil spirits. It was frequently burned in homes to "cleanse the air." Later, Islam adopted the use as a supposed health remedy... And while I do not doubt that the chemicals in frankincense DO have medicinal properties, a short study of ahadith will show that frankincense was frequently advocated for problems and illnesses that ignorant Bedouins used to attribute to jinn.


and also that frankinse,when burnt,thus increasing the vibratory nature of the substance,and causing it to release volatile aromatic oils,would definately have an effect on the surrounding environment,and may have even helped to rid folks of such entities[thus helping the healing/releasing process,much like sage does for usa indians,and sage works VERY well at cleansing darkness/spirits/etc offa folks energy bodies.
Coincidence?



thats the typical view of those who dont quite get what the "ignorant bedouins" understood by the meaning of djinn,and how such entities can have profound effects on a humans health,emotional-mental-spiritual,no offence,but just because you dont believe in "djinn-ghosts-lost souls,whatever,doesnt mean they dont exist,and also that they can have very negative effects on humans,without them even knowing most of the time,

you see it as superstitious ignorance[no offence] but thats because you are ignorant of the nature of the many realms\planes\spheres of existence-that humans cohabitate with and interact with ,that also are inhabited by many different entities,that we know little or nothing about,that can also be very powerful,and can latch onto unsuspecting folks and cause them great illness,so in this case,from having first hand experience with such entities countless times throughout my life= ,i agree with the bedouins wholeheartedly,that djinn[insert ghost,whatever]are very real,and do cause great damage to health of folks.



Just because the Bedouins were ignorant about bacteria and viruses in the 7th century (like everybody else) and attributed basic ailments like a cold or the flu to evil jinn (just like my European ancestors did, and countless other cultures around the world) doesn't mean I 1) don't believe in jinn or 2) am ignorant about them.

The jinn have far better things to do than give you a headache. :wink:





ok,if you say so,but,.......................... you do realise that we are constantly breathing in and out and are totally surrounded by bacteria and viruses throughout our whole life? why dont we get sick from breathing then? we breathe millions/billions of bacteria /viruses every minute of our life,?so how come we dont get sick then,because our immune system keeps us healthy,what happens when the immune system goes down? and why does it go down,sometimes it can be because the emotional/mental state has become imbalanced,how does that happen?sometimes due to the nature of entities that co inhabit our energy body can cause such interference,thus leading to sickness,so these entities like"djinn" can cause us to be sick,by breaking down our immune systems thru poorly imbalanced mental emotional; states,there is the correlation t that many medical people dont understand,in there ignorance they believe that its caused by "viruses" alone,they dont get that virus only gets in thru imbalance of emotional mental states.=caused by entities latching onto us.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook