How Black Magic Has Infiltrated Among Muslims.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 am » by 99socks

Magic in various forms has always existed in the Islamic world, since early in the time of Jahiliyya. However, I wouldn't be surprised if a resurgence is due to modern Muslims with weak imaan and ignorant of proper aqeeda being unsatisfied with a religion that promotes fatalism and strips away any hope of a sense of personal control, political systems and cultures that are tolerant of authoritarianism that forcefully strip away what little personal control is left, and the ease of methods of publishing and spreading "magic" techniques.

But, it's always been around.... Voila, the local magic shop in Morocco:

*desperately searching for a photo of the bakhur burner in al-Akarriya mall in Riyadh...*
Last edited by 99socks on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 4:42 am » by Zer0

Islam was not a religion to begin with... it was a "science" ... a world view.

They fucked it up.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 am » by 99socks

Whoa! This picture is of an even bigger one!

And interesting history of frankincense, is that the early Omanis and later other Arabs of the Arabian peninsula used it in pre-Islamic times to ward off evil spirits. It was frequently burned in homes to "cleanse the air." Later, Islam adopted the use as a supposed health remedy... And while I do not doubt that the chemicals in frankincense DO have medicinal properties, a short study of ahadith will show that frankincense was frequently advocated for problems and illnesses that ignorant Bedouins used to attribute to jinn.

Coincidence?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm » by Eliakim

otoel wrote:Islam was not a religion to begin with... it was a "science" ... a world view.

They fucked it up.

When did world views become science? Check out how the Arabs got their science from the Greeks.

What do numbers have to do with black magic Zaff? LOL you people really make me laugh.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm » by Mediasorcerer

eliakim wrote:
otoel wrote:Islam was not a religion to begin with... it was a "science" ... a world view.

They fucked it up.

When did world views become science? Check out how the Arabs got their science from the Greeks.

What do numbers have to do with black magic Zaff? LOL you people really make me laugh.

your really showing your ignorance now eliakin,ever heard of the sator or "magic square",=numbers.

no they didnt,the greeks got it from the arabs/egyptians,they travelled to learn at the foot of the master priests of egypt,hence plato bringing back to greece the story of atlantis as told by the "egyptian" priest=solon,shows how much you DONT know.what else have you got wrong,hmmmm,i wonder?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm » by Flecktarn

who knows the secret of the black magic box ,,,

dont all religions have some sort of link to magic or tricks ,,walking on water for example
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:23 pm » by Zer0

mediasorcerer wrote:
eliakim wrote:

They fucked it up.

your really showing your ignorance now eliakin,ever heard of the sator or "magic square",=numbers.

no they didnt,the greeks got it from the arabs/egyptians,they travelled to learn at the foot of the master priests of egypt,hence plato bringing back to greece the story of atlantis as told by the "egyptian" priest=solon,shows how much you DONT know.what else have you got wrong,hmmmm,i wonder?

:clapper:

Indeed Eliakim has single handedly destroyed her credibility, if she doesnt know anything about TRUE Islam... how could she refute it? Wonder if she knows why Freemasons use their symbols? Wonder if she knows why Freemasons study the Quran? Dont hope for much. Eliakim if you want to keep your charade going, its best not to post in subjects you have no knowledge about.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

99socks wrote:Whoa! This picture is of an even bigger one!

And interesting history of frankincense, is that the early Omanis and later other Arabs of the Arabian peninsula used it in pre-Islamic times to ward off evil spirits. It was frequently burned in homes to "cleanse the air." Later, Islam adopted the use as a supposed health remedy... And while I do not doubt that the chemicals in frankincense DO have medicinal properties, a short study of ahadith will show that frankincense was frequently advocated for problems and illnesses that ignorant Bedouins used to attribute to jinn.

and also that frankinse,when burnt,thus increasing the vibratory nature of the substance,and causing it to release volatile aromatic oils,would definately have an effect on the surrounding environment,and may have even helped to rid folks of such entities[thus helping the healing/releasing process,much like sage does for usa indians,and sage works VERY well at cleansing darkness/spirits/etc offa folks energy bodies.
Coincidence?

thats the typical view of those who dont quite get what the "ignorant bedouins" understood by the meaning of djinn,and how such entities can have profound effects on a humans health,emotional-mental-spiritual,no offence,but just because you dont believe in "djinn-ghosts-lost souls,whatever,doesnt mean they dont exist,and also that they can have very negative effects on humans,without them even knowing most of the time,

you see it as superstitious ignorance[no offence] but thats because you are ignorant of the nature of the many realms\planes\spheres of existence-that humans cohabitate with and interact with ,that also are inhabited by many different entities,that we know little or nothing about,that can also be very powerful,and can latch onto unsuspecting folks and cause them great illness,so in this case,from having first hand experience with such entities countless times throughout my life= ,i agree with the bedouins wholeheartedly,that djinn[insert ghost,whatever]are very real,and do cause great damage to health of folks.
Last edited by Mediasorcerer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 pm » by Mediasorcerer

no they didnt,the greeks got it from the arabs/egyptians,they travelled to learn at the foot of the master priests of egypt,hence plato bringing back to greece the story of atlantis as told by the "egyptian" priest=solon,shows how much you DONT know.what else have you got wrong,hmmmm,i wonder?[/quote]

:clapper:

Indeed Eliakim has single handedly destroyed her credibility, if she doesnt know anything about TRUE Islam... how could she refute it? Wonder if she knows why Freemasons use their symbols? Wonder if she knows why Freemasons study the Quran? Dont hope for much. Eliakim if you want to keep your charade going, its best not to post in subjects you have no knowledge about.[/quote]

in the days of plato,the egyptians were not "islamic",they worshipped ammon ,and aton,as well as many lesser forms of the creative force.[god]anubis,thoth,etcc,etc

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 am » by 99socks

mediasorcerer wrote:
99socks wrote:Whoa! This picture is of an even bigger one!

and also that frankinse,when burnt,thus increasing the vibratory nature of the substance,and causing it to release volatile aromatic oils,would definately have an effect on the surrounding environment,and may have even helped to rid folks of such entities[thus helping the healing/releasing process,much like sage does for usa indians,and sage works VERY well at cleansing darkness/spirits/etc offa folks energy bodies.
Coincidence?

thats the typical view of those who dont quite get what the "ignorant bedouins" understood by the meaning of djinn,and how such entities can have profound effects on a humans health,emotional-mental-spiritual,no offence,but just because you dont believe in "djinn-ghosts-lost souls,whatever,doesnt mean they dont exist,and also that they can have very negative effects on humans,without them even knowing most of the time,

you see it as superstitious ignorance[no offence] but thats because you are ignorant of the nature of the many realms\planes\spheres of existence-that humans cohabitate with and interact with ,that also are inhabited by many different entities,that we know little or nothing about,that can also be very powerful,and can latch onto unsuspecting folks and cause them great illness,so in this case,from having first hand experience with such entities countless times throughout my life= ,i agree with the bedouins wholeheartedly,that djinn[insert ghost,whatever]are very real,and do cause great damage to health of folks.

Just because the Bedouins were ignorant about bacteria and viruses in the 7th century (like everybody else) and attributed basic ailments like a cold or the flu to evil jinn (just like my European ancestors did, and countless other cultures around the world) doesn't mean I 1) don't believe in jinn or 2) am ignorant about them.

The jinn have far better things to do than give you a headache. :wink:

Next