How can anyone not vote for this man?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 3:54 pm » by Truthseekerx

How can anyone not vote for this man? Does he say anything that a SANE and freedom-minded individual cannot agree with?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm » by Bleever

i kno man...it will be tuff getting him in office...im committed i volunteered for his campaign, make phone calls, bought shirts, have sign in my window...im trying to do my part...this man has never wavered...has been principled for over 30 years..he has predicted our financial situation all the way back in 1988...so yea, i love my fellow americans...a lot of ppl are suffering so i am doing my part to fix this shit...what say you? just posting videos? just watching videos?...all love here...not calling anyone out!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 pm » by domdabears

I seriously don't get it either.
His age I guess.
The fuckin media fucked it up for everyone too.
Sucks.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:55 pm » by Truthseekerx

bleever wrote:i kno man...it will be tuff getting him in office...im committed i volunteered for his campaign, make phone calls, bought shirts, have sign in my window...im trying to do my part...this man has never wavered...has been principled for over 30 years..he has predicted our financial situation all the way back in 1988...so yea, i love my fellow americans...a lot of ppl are suffering so i am doing my part to fix this shit...what say you? just posting videos? just watching videos?...all love here...not calling anyone out!

Well, although I am an American citizen, I'm currently living in Canada. Moved here in 2010 because I need stable banks for my profession. The shit is hitting the fan in the US and if Ron Paul is not elected in 2012, I'm staying in Canada.

For RP's campaign, I simply tell everyone I possibly can about him. I've donated $40K USD to his 2012 campaign so far and I plan to donate another 60K at intervals leading up to 2012.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 5:16 pm » by domdabears

40K?!?!!?!
Can you donate some to my campaign? :mrgreen:

I try to do as much as I can also.
I actually got my mom to like Ron Paul. Then she conversates with her friends about him and so on.
All my friends are already on the Ron Paul train.
I also flood any political article in the comment section on yahoo with Ron Paul 2012. A lot of people do the same. You get thumbs up or thumbs down. Most thumb up, but there are people that thumbs down. They comment with, "Ron Paul is crazy" blah blah blah crap. That's pretty much all they say.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 5:46 pm » by Fatbastard

How can anyone not vote for this man? "Simple. He's a politician."
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 5:57 pm » by Bleever

truthseekerx wrote:
bleever wrote:i kno man...it will be tuff getting him in office...im committed i volunteered for his campaign, make phone calls, bought shirts, have sign in my window...im trying to do my part...this man has never wavered...has been principled for over 30 years..he has predicted our financial situation all the way back in 1988...so yea, i love my fellow americans...a lot of ppl are suffering so i am doing my part to fix this shit...what say you? just posting videos? just watching videos?...all love here...not calling anyone out!

Well, although I am an American citizen, I'm currently living in Canada. Moved here in 2010 because I need stable banks for my profession. The shit is hitting the fan in the US and if Ron Paul is not elected in 2012, I'm staying in Canada.

For RP's campaign, I simply tell everyone I possibly can about him. I've donated $40K USD to his 2012 campaign so far and I plan to donate another 60K at intervals leading up to 2012.

wow...thought my $625 was a lot...keep it up...what part of canada you at?...maybe i will come join you...my biz partner / investor lives in toronto...he loves it there
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.