How Corporations Killed Micheal Jackson &Destroyed America?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:10 am » by Illuminated

-

:shock: great speech by a very Good speaker/person (imo) Chris hedges!

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRQjF1IPgKQ

search him on youtube he says alot!
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 2:59 am » by Marcydare

Is this what we have become ?
We have need to be saved,
But, how are we to be saved
when we ourselves, are the enemy ?
Are we to follow an illusion to the graveyard of Nations ?
It seems this is our lot. does it not ?
For no-one, it seems, has the will to save us.
The real question is , should we be saved ?
For, have we not done this... to our selves?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 4:47 am » by Eldorado

He rode their fame and fortune mentality to the end of his "Invincible" life......I don't see how you can accept that he was "abused" or used by "the system"..........when he was the cover and front for the entertainment industry and their pedophile politician parties.....he sold out. All that money, and so much concern for no one but the few kids he brought over to his "playground"??????

You really don't see the associations?.........how else can you be charged with 53 counts of child molestation, child endangerment, child trafficking, and other sex offenses......make a payout of millions.............and walk away from it like nothing ever happened.

Only if you are Michael Jackson right.........

Please don't ever put that kind of post on here, with a sympathetic view towards him after he sold out for so many years....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 am » by Illuminated

eldorado wrote:He rode their fame and fortune mentality to the end of his "Invincible" life......I don't see how you can accept that he was "abused" or used by "the system"..........when he was the cover and front for the entertainment industry and their pedophile politician parties.....he sold out. All that money, and so much concern for no one but the few kids he brought over to his "playground"??????

You really don't see the associations?.........how else can you be charged with 53 counts of child molestation, child endangerment, child trafficking, and other sex offenses......make a payout of millions.............and walk away from it like nothing ever happened.

Please don't ever put that kind of post on here, with a sympathetic view towards him after he sold out for so many years....

I'm sorry You seem to Think He (hedges) or I are defending m.jackson!?
actually watch it -Listen to what he says.. this guy is like the educated alex jones.
he actually says we need to start 'fighting back' or become serf's under our new draconian techno slavery :think:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey,i used to believe that media hype that wacko was a chester child molester,but after finding out more about how he swindled-or actually,outsmarted sony records,and tommy matola[in the industry hes known as the devil!]i changed my mind about him,all the media bad mouthing was a set up to try to destroy him,because he out foxed sony,they tried to destroy him,and when they couldnt,they murdered him to get his music[because he owned it,not them]dont get me wrong fukin,im not into his music,but in hindsight,who was it that made us all believe he was the bad guy???think,same old players,now i realise i was sold a lie about him.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am » by Eldorado

illuminated wrote:
eldorado wrote:He rode their fame and fortune mentality to the end of his "Invincible" life......I don't see how you can accept that he was "abused" or used by "the system"..........when he was the cover and front for the entertainment industry and their pedophile politician parties.....he sold out. All that money, and so much concern for no one but the few kids he brought over to his "playground"??????

I'm sorry You seem to Think He (hedges) or I are defending m.jackson!?
actually watch it -Listen to what he says.. this guy is like the educated alex jones.
he actually says we need to start 'fighting back' or become serf's under our new draconian techno slavery :think:

There is no way you can ever excuse mentioning his name here.............but I really don't think that you defend him, but it can easily be misconstrued........just trying to ask to have the post altered to fit with the actual MAIN topic of the video please.....please.....please.....please..........

Sorry if I misrepresented my feeling towards the post from the subject headings......looked like a bait and switch to me.....and I would have read the post more and watched the video if it hadn't been advertised with ol Jacko, seeing as I am a Professional Rigger and a Stagehand and know the sick games played behind the scenes.
:hiho:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 12:43 pm » by Svaha

This is why Buddhas come from the west now :

Upload to Disclose.tv

edit : great post illuminated :flop:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell