How Dangerous are the Muslims?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:49 am » by Santaownsyou

sockpuppet wrote:
santaownsyou wrote:lowsix I must refer you to my original post.
santaownsyou wrote:It doesn't matter what religion they are they are all blinded by there own misguided theology. There is no reality for these people there is only dogma. When faced with any truth contrary to their beliefs, they will act as if it does not exist, even though it is starring them right in their face.

But you are still proving Low's argument... That basically, people need SOMETHING. If you remove religion, it creates a void which the NWO would love to fill. It's not about WHAT the "dogma" is... there is just somehow, in us, an inherent need for it. And your own beliefs which you are holding on to so hard in this thread is no different from the "misguided" beliefs of the people you talk about, who hold on to those beliefs even though truth is staring right at them.

Why is it all the nwo nwo nwo, Yes the globalists want to grab more and more control of the world, but what are any of you doing about it. Do you have money in the bank? If you do, then your part of your nwo. Do you buy anything? Then your part of your nwo. Do you pay your taxes? Then your still part of it. quit your bitching and do something constructive.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 am » by sockpuppet

aragajag wrote:
People do need something and I think it is the truth without embelishment. If religions were taken out it would leave a hole lot of empty heads. The trick I think is to take responsibility for our own thoughts of what the universe is about. There is no one alive who has had an Opera style chat with god.

Yeah, that sounds better. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:53 am » by sockpuppet

santaownsyou wrote:Why is it all the nwo nwo nwo, Yes the globalists want to grab more and more control of the world, but what are any of you doing about it. Do you have money in the bank? If you do, then your part of your nwo. Do you buy anything? Then your part of your nwo. Do you pay your taxes? Then your still part of it. quit your bitching and do something constructive.

When I have all the answers, I will see what I can do. In the meantime, I prefer NOT to act on this sort of thing. I like to just do the little stuff daily, and hope that the ripple effect will put a positive spin on things somewhere down the line.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 am » by Santaownsyou

I'm not trying to make enemies here, I'm just here to fight the fight, just like everyone else. I just see a lot of the fundamental institutions of the system, which you find dear, as part of the problem and am trying to change them. I'm sorry that sometimes I'm an asshole and step on peoples toes, but a lot of what other people say steps on my toes. We have serious ideological differences. I have just as much of a right to my opinion as you do. I'm obviously not going to change your minds, as you will not mine. I do really fear for humanity though.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:06 am » by Lowsix

Im a defender of not chucking the baby out with the bathwater..thats for fuck sure.

Just because some short sighted liberal interest convinced you to look the other way at global evils so you could feel better about at least not being one of "Those Kinds" of americans..While flaunting your clearly superior global concerns, and your progressive thought patterns....since being white, american and spiritual..you are certainly to blame for all the evils in the world. (well, by your thinking, I am but you arent)

I never bought that line..so im not guilty.
Sorry.

And until you give up everything you have to go live in rural China, in a grass hut, with no belongings whatsoever...and live under the new system that your're calling for (becuase that is exactly what that new system means..leveling of ALL the playing fields so that meritocracy--western civ-- is no longer valid)...then im going to call bullshit on which one of us supports which system.

I bet your carbon footprint is as ugly as the rest of ours..hence you're as embedded in the system and as supportive of it as i am.

So until you can prove to me that youd put YOUR money where your mouth is..
and that you live in a cardboard hut like half the world...and wear Tire tread sandals..among peole who will KILL YOU in your own fucking neighborhood for what you do or dont believe... you should probably hold off on the superlative comparisons of our ideologies.

And im not trying to be any number of steps ahead of anything.
Im flatly stating that this isuue is a non issue.
And is so complex, i havent seen any evidence, of anyone willing
or able to hang onto the subtle dips and turns to really arrive at a satisfying
conclusion to the debate about "how should we feel towards muslims" which is all the thread implies.

You are at the mercy of Thought Pairings...distracting ones.
You dont know who to blame, and you dont know who the enemies are..

So all im saying is that this thought process made US the enemy.
And you dont even know it happened...you think it happened naturally..your awakening. You have been manipulated...and your confused.

And thats ok we all are.

that was my underlying point.

Thats a really simply point actually.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 am » by sockpuppet

santaownsyou wrote:I'm not trying to make enemies here, I'm just here to fight the fight, just like everyone else. I just see a lot of the fundamental institutions of the system, which you find dear, as part of the problem and am trying to change them. I'm sorry that sometimes I'm an asshole and step on peoples toes, but a lot of what other people say steps on my toes. We have serious ideological differences. I have just as much of a right to my opinion as you do. I'm obviously not going to change your minds, as you will not mine. I do really fear for humanity though.

It's not about personal stuff... It's about having a debate, where all parties can have their views heard, challenged, and tested until hopefully one view is deemed the best or else a completely new one is created, in order to be tested.

It's how you (we) learn.

And I am so tired of people running away from that. :(

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 am » by Santaownsyou

man you are one whinny little bitch, now you can just go choke on all that crap that your spewing. :vomit:

YOU ARE THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND OFF A CLIFF AND INTO THE ABYSS.

Edit: directed at lowsix

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:21 am » by Santaownsyou

sockpuppet wrote:
santaownsyou wrote:I'm not trying to make enemies here, I'm just here to fight the fight, just like everyone else. I just see a lot of the fundamental institutions of the system, which you find dear, as part of the problem and am trying to change them. I'm sorry that sometimes I'm an asshole and step on peoples toes, but a lot of what other people say steps on my toes. We have serious ideological differences. I have just as much of a right to my opinion as you do. I'm obviously not going to change your minds, as you will not mine. I do really fear for humanity though.

It's not about personal stuff... It's about having a debate, where all parties can have their views heard, challenged, and tested until hopefully one view is deemed the best or else a completely new one is created, in order to be tested.

It's how you (we) learn.

And I am so tired of people running away from that. :(

I'm not running away, but sometime you have to realize that your just running in a circle.

You can bet that you haven't herd the last about this from me. Tonight that another story.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 am » by Lowsix

santaownsyou wrote:man you are one whinny little bitch, now you can just go choke on all that crap that your spewing. :vomit:

YOU ARE THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND OFF A CLIFF AND INTO THE ABYSS.

Edit: directed at lowsix

lol thats hilarious..i was about to agree with sock, credit her for the baby /bathwater analogy and say it wasa productive debate..

See...thats why people cant debate the shit.

Poeple lose their fucking marbles when you take their case away.
(makes it worse when you can do it without even attacking their beliefs, but their process)

I didnt say one ridiculous or unreasonable thing in there and you know it..
so instead, we get some slobber..

I wasnt insulting you.
I wasnt patronizing you.
I was considering that a productive debate..

The only BELIEFS in there that i even dealt with,
was all the nonsense you projected onto ME.

Im leading who off what fuckin cliff?
Youre the one getting drug around the arena
by your estrogen...swinging at an enemy that isnt even there.

Trust me Ill know better next time it
appears you're ready for a real debate.

Right now, you arent.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 am » by Aragajag

What if there was no god or the US, btw most of the world isnt US its us around the globe. I love the spirit of the US ppl but the rhetoric of the world will not survive with out you is not credible. I would rather live under a seemingly benevolent US dictatorship than a sharia one for sure.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PreviousNext