How Dangerous are the Muslims?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 am » by Santaownsyou

lowsix wrote:
santaownsyou wrote:man you are one whinny little bitch, now you can just go choke on all that crap that your spewing. :vomit:

YOU ARE THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND OFF A CLIFF AND INTO THE ABYSS.

Edit: directed at lowsix

lol thats hilarious..i was about to agree with sock, credit her for the baby /bathwater analogy and say it wasa productive debate..

See...thats why people cant debate the shit.

Poeple lose their fucking marbles when you take their case away.
(makes it worse when you can do it without even attacking their beliefs, but their process)

I didnt say one ridiculous or unreasonable thing in there and you know it..
so instead, we get some slobber..

I wasnt insulting you.
I wasnt patronizing you.
I was considering that a productive debate..

The only BELIEFS in there that i even dealt with,
was all the nonsense you projected onto ME.

Im leading who off what fuckin cliff?
Youre the one getting drug around the arena
by your estrogen...swinging at an enemy that isnt even there.

Trust me Ill know better next time it
appears you're ready for a real debate.

Right now, you arent.

Just because your long winded and use that fancy little bullet point format in you arguments, does not make you right. I was in no way losing my argument except in your demented little head. I called you a whiny little bitch because I got tired of arguing with someone who has the IQ of a bible school teacher"pretty low but damn if she doesn't know here scriptures" and was trying to agree to disagree. And what did you do, you thought I was conceding and tried to go in for the kill. No, I'm just tired of arguing with a repeater. Just cuz your preacher told you it was true, in between diddling the little boys in the congregation, doesn't make it true. You my friend are truly brainwashed, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your life not having to think for yourself, that's what the preacher is for.
You're system is in it's death throws, let's see who is laughing in ten years. It's only a matter of time time till the nightmare you call your religion is over. I'll be dancing on it's grave and you'll be looking all sour because you've wasted your life. :dancing: That's me on the grave.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 am » by Lowsix

You are acting ridiculous now.

You said war would disappear if religion disappeared.
Thats bullshit.

Grow up and get over it.
and seriously dont be mad at me about it.

end....of.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 am » by Grows

In reply to the OP. I don't 'hate' muslims, though I do have a strong dislike for Islam, and for the ideology that goes with it. An inquisition by any other name is still an inquisition. Islam teaches two faces, lie to the non-believe about intentions. Islam is evagelistic. It's not just religion but also social order, and government... IOW it's 'life', and it's creed is to submit...

Why is it that people who aren't Muslim, but support Muslims, usually the same who advocate freedom??? Islam is about as far from freedom as it gets! Wake up and smell the religion!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am » by Endless16

The USA needs to grow up and get over religion... Europe had this phase, and I strongly believe that if they could get away with it, it would be Muslims burnt at the stake as heretics, rather than a Koran in a bonfire, just like the Catholics did in Europe...

Then again I'd rather see an effigy of Mohammed get burned in the streets than a stack of Muslim bibles, I think that would spark up a rebellion that would end the threat from fundamentalist Muslims once and for all.

All of the bibles have some good points that the people who struggle to figure things out for themselves would do well to study and learn from, but to take it seriously makes you an incredibly dangerous and suggestible person, because being the outdated doctrine written thousands of years ago and never updated except to change the interpretation of the words, it's completely inflexible to any sort of progress.

I'm not saying religion is responsible for everything that's wrong in the world, but it certainly isn't helping.

All religious experiences, good or bad, run parallel to mental illness, I'm not sure that is a coincidence. Try living a week of your life without deflecting everything to a higher power and take responsibility for your own actions.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 11:53 am » by Ogmios

How dangerous are muslims? Well they've never dropped an atom bomb; they don't have daisy cutters or depleted uranium shells; they don't have the economic or diplomatic power to impose a blockade which costs the lives of around a million children. They tried to blow up Glasgow airport with two butane cans and a clipper. There is even evidence that they did not pull off the London and New York bombings without inside help.

I'd suggest that we good anglo saxons are far more dangerous to muslims now than they can ever be to us. I fact I'd say we are a bigger threat to ourselves than muslims are.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Writer

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 pm » by Bloodbank

I am caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to religion. I do believe religion devides, however part of the NWO agenda is to create one world religion and that is the religion of man. So is it better to try and understand and navigate thru the mire of several different religions or is it better to be part of the driving force for the NWO takeover?

I need to become a hermit in the mountains I think... Perhaps a small harem, a telescope and a large Hemp field. (for making rope of coarse!!!)

Initiate

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 2:52 pm » by Pateriot

Marduk, good video. Boondox, you are exactly right on this issue. We have become a society were we are taught to be tolerant of everything. When we become this, we should not be suprised when everything takes place. I think that we need as a nation to become more intolerant of many things. Of course this does not mean that we should be racist, violent, or Nazis, but it does mean that we should have moral views of right and wrong and stand up with conviction on what it is that we believe.

There are many wonderful people who are Muslim, but Islam is a cultish, brutal, oppressive and backward religion that must be stood up against if we don't wish to fall under its evil. If we start making decisions based on what some would be terrorist might think, then they have already won!

Let us be able to discern evil... and to be INTOLERANT of it!!!

Initiate

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 3:13 pm » by Septeloid

To answer the OP's original question ''How dangerous are the muslims?''

I'm sure that fundamentalist Islamists pose a risk but no more than fundamentalists from any other religion, only there seems to be more of them. However, let us not forget that most of what you see is manufactured spin to generate mistrust and hatred.

But it looks like it certainly has an effect.........

Upload to Disclose.tv

''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:46 pm » by Endless16

ogmios wrote:How dangerous are muslims? Well they've never dropped an atom bomb; they don't have daisy cutters or depleted uranium shells; they don't have the economic or diplomatic power to impose a blockade which costs the lives of around a million children. They tried to blow up Glasgow airport with two butane cans and a clipper. There is even evidence that they did not pull off the London and New York bombings without inside help.

I'd suggest that we good anglo saxons are far more dangerous to muslims now than they can ever be to us. I fact I'd say we are a bigger threat to ourselves than muslims are.

:flop: Well said.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm » by Endless16

pateriot wrote:There are many wonderful people who are Muslim, but Islam is a cultish, brutal, oppressive and backward religion that must be stood up against if we don't wish to fall under its evil. If we start making decisions based on what some would be terrorist might think, then they have already won!

Let us be able to discern evil... and to be INTOLERANT of it!!!

I feel exactly the same way, but replace Muslim with Christian, or leave it as it is, or replace it with Jew, all come across to me in the same way, dangerous cults that deflect responsibility for peoples actions. It must be hard to see clearly what is happening from the inside.

PreviousNext