How Did Mitt Romney Get So Obscenely Rich?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Writer

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 pm » by Reidy

This guy cracks me up and i really dont blame him for getting mad at everything.

:yell: :yell: :yell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm » by Phaeton

Reidy wrote:This guy cracks me up and i really dont blame him for getting mad at everything.

:yell: :yell: :yell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

- Mitt Romney got 'rich and succesful' by outsourcing American jobs, generally complying to corporate capitalist principles.. These people live & work by 'the end justifies the means', with the end being 'the mighty greenish and unimaginably filthy paper' presently known as 'the dollar'.

- Barack Obama isnt the problem, US citizens - 'The People', and their unadulterated unawareness, are.
"Which controlled corporate puppet should we 'select' next? Which one on the provided menu will be the next to fuck us over three ways from sundays?"

The level of wealth like that of Romney doesnt generally come by simply having an education and being 'good at your job'. Please. It comes, simply put, over the backs of others.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm » by mediasorcery

same ways as all of them- refer to phaetons post for more info pls.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm » by Kinninigan

You cannot be an employee of Lucifer Inc. and not be rich.

They made and control the money.
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm » by Phaeton

Just ran across this one, fits my sentiments perfectly [regarding the specific subject that is].

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm » by Dagnamski

You only get rich by being a toatl KunT!
:hmmm:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image