How Dinosaurs might have evolved

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 9:02 am » by Poppa_pygar

Have you ever wondered how dinosaurs might have evolved along side of us?
Kinni this is right up your street :flop:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/horizon- ... 09434.html
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 9:06 am » by Temps13

I see they found a 46 million year old mosquto fossilized in stone with blood from some unknown creature still in its abdomen..one day they'll find one with dinosaur blood in & engineer it
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 9:59 am » by Poppa_pygar

Temps13 wrote:I see they found a 46 million year old mosquto fossilized in stone with blood from some unknown creature still in its abdomen..one day they'll find one with dinosaur blood in & engineer it

Jurassic park here we come :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 pm » by Poooooot

Poppa_pygar wrote:
Temps13 wrote:I see they found a 46 million year old mosquto fossilized in stone with blood from some unknown creature still in its abdomen..one day they'll find one with dinosaur blood in & engineer it

Jurassic park here we come :lol:

:banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm » by Poppa_pygar

:lol: :lol: I don't think a Tyrannosaurus rex will make the comparison in difference between men & women PooooooT, he will eat both of us, and find us tasty.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 2:26 am » by Akashicrebel

This theory can't work because

All Mosquitos can see heat- because they need only "hot blood" mammals and birds.(Trex had a "hot blood"? I don't no)

Mosquitos can't see big objects or big movements- they will miss a big creature

Mosquitos can penetrate thin skin. they can't drill thru a dinosaur skin.

just my 2 cents bro.
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image