How do we create peace in the Middle East?

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 12:29 pm » by Proto

Cornbread714 wrote:
Newearthman wrote:The answer is simple:

1. We as a planet withdraw all foreign military presence in all the middle east.

I don't know if Israel will think this is such a good idea.

Do you know what would happen to them if we suddenly withdrew all our troops from the region and our military and financial support of their precarious existence?

Not taking sides, just trying to be realistic.

Why not ? it's not like U.S soldiers ever fought in any of Israel wars ,actually i think the gulf
states & Saudi Arabia wants U.S soldiers on the ground much more then Israel , not to mention
that it's U.S interest to keep it's oil sources safe .

military aid from the U.S started in the 1970's ,Israel managed to live without it for
decades , i think it can manage without it today as well ,actually imo it will only benefit Israel on the
long run ,cause the aid is sort of a leash that keeping Israel from fully develop it's industry
and become self sufficient .

Newearthman wrote:The answer is simple:
1. We as a planet withdraw all foreign military presence in all the middle east.

There are many local conflicts in the middle east that does not involve foreign forces,
see for example the situation in Syria today ,Iraq/Iran war in the 80's,Iraq invasion to Kuwait in the 90's ,
Sudan Vs South Sudan these days , are just few examples .

Newearthman wrote:2. We as a planet reach out to the middle east with gifts of unlimited fresh water and help rebuilding their infrastructure, free of charge.

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Newearthman wrote:3. We as a planet donate as much food, seed and education to get them back on their feet.

Actually the only possible answer is education .
the problem is that people in many middle eastern countries are brainwashed to hate
from age zero , you can't even communicate with that sort of hate .
teaching tolerance is the only thing that could change things .

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 2:26 pm » by Iamthatiam

Proto wrote:Actually the only possible answer is education .
the problem is that people in many middle eastern countries are brainwashed to hate

:clapper:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 3:41 pm » by Newearthman

Come on, where is your guys "can do attitude"? All they need is a fresh start and support from the world. Syria has people that wants to be free and have a chance to raise their families in peace. The Syrian people are not to blame, it's their evil dictator who is supported by shadow forces. We as a world are letting it happen because we feel it's not our problem, well guess what? It's our problem. If we do nothing than we are equally to blame.

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 3:47 pm » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 5:55 pm » by SUKHOV

we can't. The area is doomed to conflict. Always has been, always will be. It's quite unfortunate...
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm » by Yuya63

Will69ease wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Will, you crack me up. Though, great point. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri May 04, 2012 7:30 pm » by Newearthman

Travvysavvy wrote:we can't. The area is doomed to conflict. Always has been, always will be. It's quite unfortunate...

Only if you think that way, it can be any way we choose!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri May 04, 2012 7:46 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Iamthatiam wrote:
Proto wrote:Actually the only possible answer is education .

:clapper:

:cheers:

This!

Also if the true origin of "Man" were discovered with proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, that would unite all races as brothers, would be an answer to the religion wars that have plagued us from the beginning of time.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostFri May 04, 2012 9:18 pm » by 8pointed1

I think the first good steps would be to correct the imbalance of power between the sunni minority and shi'ite majority,afterall thats how democracy is supposed to work.

The next step would be for an african stockmarket and currency.Not only for the islamic states,but also it would give israel an opportunity to trade seperately and therefore gain abit of financial independance.

The final point....instead of the politics over nuclear programs......why not offer an alternative,so there would be no need for nuclear energy,i'm sure solar energy would be ideal for the middle east.

"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Previous