How do you live your life when you know society is a lie?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm » by Electrobadgr

newearthman wrote:For the past couple of years I have been researching the truth about our existence here on Earth and trying to make sence of who i am and how I fit into the picture. I have been visiting Disclose.tv and other related sites daily for the past year and have a good scope of whats going on out there in our world and beyond and I think it's all quite funny.

I don't care anymore!

As a matter of fact I can't wait until it's all over,I'm ready for anything. From what I've gathered and how I feel there is no need to fear death and aparently my life has no significance to anybody but a hand full of peaople on this Earth anyway. I'm excited to expirience new things that my life doesnt seem to be offering me and I feel that the only way that I will feel satisfied with life is when society breaks down and I will have a chance to be in control of my own life. I can't help silently cheering on the downfall of society. :owned:

I love Mother Earth but I have grown to hate collective humanity. The truth hurts too much for most of humanity to admit the mistakes that have been made over history, and continue to be made, to change the way we veiw our existence.It seems like most people in my life are completly ignorent about our history and the future of the world .I don't have any hope for the future if we continue on the same path.

Most people think that there is a greater purpose to life,there must be, and I hope it's true but I just can't settle with that. There is too many sinister things going on here on this planet and all the evidence is pointing to large scale events that are suposed to start happening to the Earth in the next decade.

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the shit hitting the fan. Can it really get any worse than the pain we have already inflicted on our planet and to each other over our history on Earth;I don't think so! I like the front row seat and the chalenge of survival. The life I have been liveing does me no service so let the games begin!

Came in on this one quite late but for what its worth i think most of us have felt this way, i know i have. If you spend a lot of time on this site and others like it the volume of information and its content can be overwhelming and i can see your point about wanting the shit to hit the fan, its like if all this stuff is going to happen just get it over with so we can all move on and build the future we want. Unfortunately nothing will change until the proverbial shit DOES hit the fan. Nobody wants bad things to happen but if it is inevitable do we want it sooner rather than later? Just remember mate nothing you read online is gospel, stay objective and don't get beat down by the stuff you discover. The guys on this site will keep you right ;)

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 pm » by Newearthman

electrobadgr wrote:
Came in on this one quite late but for what its worth i think most of us have felt this way, i know i have. If you spend a lot of time on this site and others like it the volume of information and its content can be overwhelming and i can see your point about wanting the shit to hit the fan, its like if all this stuff is going to happen just get it over with so we can all move on and build the future we want. Unfortunately nothing will change until the proverbial shit DOES hit the fan. Nobody wants bad things to happen but if it is inevitable do we want it sooner rather than later? Just remember mate nothing you read online is gospel, stay objective and don't get beat down by the stuff you discover. The guys on this site will keep you right ;)

Peace

Thanks alot electrobadgr, well said :flop:
Don't get me wrong, I haven't given up on myself or life...just spiritualy pissed off at the circumstances of society...actualy I am improving myself quite a bit...I lost 25lbs in the last 3 years, and am almost a journetman electricial now...just have to quit smoking cigs and cut down on the booze and weed!
I just can't stop thinking that things are not alright with the big picture and the personal/family financial situation...I wish I new where it was all going!

Initiate

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm » by sawltydawg

NEWEARTHMAN Wrote: As a matter of fact I can't wait until it's all over,I'm ready for anything. From what I've gathered and how I feel there is no need to fear death and aparently my life has no significance to anybody but a hand full of peaople on this Earth anyway. I'm excited to expirience new things that my life doesnt seem to be offering me and I feel that the only way that I will feel satisfied with life is when society breaks down and I will have a chance to be in control of my own life. I can't help silently cheering on the downfall of society.

i think the biggest fukin lie ever promulgated is that one day something different and earthshattering will happen that will change things forever........just my profane opinion...but i doubt it.
:rtft:
If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar
a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
for we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!
Shel Silverstein

too bad he only wrote kids poems(adults just dont get it)

NEWEARTHMAN...i feel you sense of confusion, disillusionment, and longing for a better day...
on a good day i am human enough to feel it too
but today's a bad day so i just say fuk u :flop:

just kidding
out..cya

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 pm » by TheDuck

I feel you and am pissed, how do you live?? well day by day as long as your not gay, bring it fling it feckin' ping it f**k knows..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 pm » by Towelie

I agree with Lowsix, if you submerge yourself in this conspiracy stuff for too long it can easily seem as if the sky is falling, just forget about it for a while, the NWO etc.. will all still be here when ya get back.
Dont look for leadership or anyone/anything to follow, when following someone you neglect your own path.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 pm » by sawltydawg

towelie wrote:I agree with Lowsix, if you submerge yourself in this conspiracy stuff for too long it can easily seem as if the sky is falling, just forget about it for a while, the NWO etc.. will all still be here when ya get back.
Dont look for leadership or anyone/anything to follow, when following someone you neglect your own path.

someones been smokin the wisdomweed today eh
out..cya

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm » by Towelie

sawltydawg wrote:
towelie wrote:I agree with Lowsix, if you submerge yourself in this conspiracy stuff for too long it can easily seem as if the sky is falling, just forget about it for a while, the NWO etc.. will all still be here when ya get back.

someones been smokin the wisdomweed today eh

I think i died a little inside from writing that :lol: . Sounds like a hippy rule.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 pm » by sawltydawg

hahahaha towlie is a hippy
out..cya

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm » by Towelie

:lol: I smoke but thats about as far as the similarities go, thats why i dislike saying things like "follow your own path" makes me sound like one.

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm » by Rolosport

LowSix wrote:
newearthman wrote:Wow LowSix you are no help whatsoever! What the hell are you talking about? I think you need to turn off the computer for a while.
I was just wondering about other people who had the same feeling. You are way too negative.Just chill out,were all looking for answers.

I think you managed to 10000000% misunderstand me or what i was getting at.

And I realize now..that spending time on someone ignorant enough to type this:
I can't help silently cheering on the downfall of society. :owned:

isnt worth the time it took to type my wellmeaning response..

Ill own the responsibility for the whole pearls before swine thing...

What i was TRYING to put across..(as you CLAIMED that you were looking for people that felt the sameway...) was that I felt the same things in a general and not so nihilistic way, but then had the opportunity to go home. And getting out of the information river was a HUGE help for the feelings you described...

Matter of fact, whether you believe it or not, when you are busy being out, just 'living' that 99% of the garbage tossed around as evidence for the collapse of mankind won't even become a part of your day to day life.. YOUVE bought the illusion being sold by the fearmongers.. your nonsensical wish for the end is proof.

When i went home to get a break from it all, there was:

No Tv reminding me that everyones killing each other,
no internet warning about nibiru, the collapse of civilization,
no warnings, dates, terror threats..No Drudge trying to make me hate the Iranians and North Koreans, No Swine flu, no financial collapse, no reminders that the economy is dying and no one understands, no daily reminders that almost 700k jobs are lost a month, no lying presidents tellingme, its all ok, and that ww2 stopped all the evil, no manipulations, no 9-11...

I went home, where no one uses the internet,
except for email, no conpiracy theories..no fear.

They all work their crops planting and harvesting and irrigating, and fertiliziing, and take care of each other, young and old. And No police brutality, (becase we all went to school with the guy..yes single..guy. Hes nice.. And when its time to either plant, water, shear sheep, dehorn calves ..everyone pitches in. If someones barn burns, we all get the trucks and wood and tools, and fix it..

There is no 'governement" just good old fashioned good people..
And it felt good, and i realized i had bought the fear too, and that all over the world, there are poeple just living their lives, like theyve done for thousands of years, and MOST of them would never even be aware of most of the things people are running around screaming DOOOOM about, and even MOST of those would die without ever having witnessed any of it first hand..

The point with turning off the news and bad news internet, was that it helps not being beat down with it, and being bombarded by fear and manipulation from everyone from the government, to people trying to make money off your fear...

And if you think advice grounded in good old fashioned sympathy and empathy is negative.and I need to chill out..and that i need to turn the computer off..i think you got it 100% backwards...

I hit the nail on the head..
and if thats not good enough for you..

Go Fuck yourself and see if that fixes your problems..

Welcome to Disclose, where on your very second posts, you managed to piss on someone willing take their godamn time to answer your whiny bitch question..you are a winner.

Heres the short version..
Life sucks.
Tough shit.
Man up.

There, is that a little more along the lines of what you wanetd to hear?
Or did you expect us all to join your pity party and cheerleading routine??
And just got pissed that, some of us just won't play..and would suggest you take some personal responsibility..change the environment and the stimuli? I know..most people hate that..

Dont ask for advice , if your not man enough to take it when some good old fashioned, VERY EXTREMELY WELL INTENTIONED common sense and sympathy/empathy comes along your way.. i read what i wrote several times, and there wasnt a negative thing in it..so im getting clear picture of you already..you LOVE the suffering and anger, and madness..you probably thrive on it..thats why you think the statement about welcoming it all hitting the fan is so adorable..

And anyone who "welcomes the shit thitting the fan" is someone who doesnt a have a fucking clue what life is about..you should get one before it does..because you wont survive if youre going to piss on the help people offer you..just becuase you didnt like the flavor it came in..

Wow.....lol.......rolf......tear....tear.... I am glad I checked this site out. It kills me that many of you, who complain so much about the tech in today’s world, are using it to learn about and type up this crap. Your anger makes me wonder if you need a little quite time or some psycho therapy time. You guys may just need a group huge. So, here it is :hugging:

Some advice (Take is as you want): Don’t waist your life worrying about shit you can’t do anything about. Learn about things and take it in stride. Money drives this world, and unless you have a lot of it; you’re not driving shit. Just live your life in your own little world as best you can.

PreviousNext