How do you live your life when you know society is a lie?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm » by Mushroom

LowSix wrote:
When i went home to get a break from it all, there was:

No Tv reminding me that everyones killing each other,
no internet warning about nibiru, the collapse of civilization,
no warnings, dates, terror threats..No Drudge trying to make me hate the Iranians and North Koreans, No Swine flu, no financial collapse, no reminders that the economy is dying and no one understands, no daily reminders that almost 700k jobs are lost a month, no lying presidents tellingme, its all ok, and that ww2 stopped all the evil, no manipulations, no 9-11...

I went home, where no one uses the internet,
except for email, no conpiracy theories..no fear.

Heres the short version..
Life sucks.
Tough shit.
Man up.

Welll said!

Life's a bitch... then you die.
Make the best of the cards you've been dealt and you'll have no reason to complain (IMO)
I'm an ugly short knobhead, but I've been blessed with 4 great kids and and a beautiful missus... so I cannot complain about being short or ugly.

Life is good (but only if you know how to enjoy it!)
BTW 9/11 is my birthday and it really pisses me off that the true perpetrators never had their nuts nipped.

EVERYTHING is a Lie... EVERYTHING

Believe your instincts and forget what you have been taught.. its 70% lies

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 pm » by Gostrider

:peep: A lot of words on this thread!!! Here a simple answer.

If the Earth Situation could be explained in only 1 word ... that word would be:LIES!

In 3 words they would be: Prison - Game - School
Purpose: To LEARN that there is a GAME and how to leave it in order to escape the PRISON.
gostrider
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 am » by Pindz

gostrider wrote:If the Earth Situation could be explained in only 1 word ... that word would be:LIES!

TRUE ! :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 am » by Simplyput

We must evolve. Tearing it all down and starting from scratch is not the answer.

We must learn to love everything. Appreciate everything. And understand our interactions with each other are currently flawed, in that, we do not see how connected we are.

In this connection there is love. I don't mean tie-dye shirts, holding hands skipping through the meadows 'love', but a more sophisticated, enlightened love. One that understands how we've been conditioned to feel and when. So that when your ego is being tested, or your preconceived notions of how things should be is being challenged, then you look down from above your emotions where you are at a vantage point to achieve desired outcome. Not a selfish one, but a noble one. And from this place of 'love' you also have a heightened awareness of dimensionality and connections. Some experience it through meditation and others through the use of psychotropics. But I have found, when I focus hard enough, with the right intention and no distractions, I get to this place.

And so you can use 'love' . The same kind that you get when you spend just one week in nature. Observing the skies. Observing the land. Observing yourself and other creatures. Away from power lines, away from email and t.v. and phone calls and egos and appearances and lies and corruption. In a place where the essence of you can be brought about. You just are. And then, the love comes flooding in. All of the negative emotions that exist in your psyche begin to disappear. Now you don't feel like an ant lost in the dirt anymore. You feel much bigger and aware. Aware of your place not just on the earth, but in space and time.

The next step forward in our evolution will be a graceful step back to lost teachings and ancient understanding. And combined with current advancements like string theory and quantum mechanics we are just stepping stones away from a new world yet to be uncovered. It is our destiny, imo.

And while our flesh can only carry us a certain distance, our souls live on forever, I strongly believe. And the more you live life in this state of 'love', the more understanding you will retain when your soul carries on to another place or time.

And even to me, this embodiment of 'love' often seems impossible. An esoteric fantasy that holds no weight on 'main street'. But it does hold weight. And it is very real indeed. There is no denying that we are all connected and that 'love' is a key element to that connection with each other and our universe.

So, How do you live your life when you know society is a lie?
My answer is, when you know it is a lie, you begin to live.
Every day, all of the injustices, moral and ethical misjudgments and social errors we are living in the wake of, are perpetuated by lies.
Now knowing this. You live.
The next step is looking at what's true. And I don't mean Kennedy's assassination or 9/11 truth. While exploring those has value, there is an ultimate truth lurking in the shadows that will dwarf all of the other little fickle truths combined.
And I'll pose that truth in the form of a question;
What is our potential?

Initiate

PostMon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 am » by Astrodicted

Wr being screwed bigtime by special interests and all i read is "take it as it comes".It's kinda like willfully turning the other cheeck 2 be slapped again...and people wonder why life sucks :help:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm » by Gostrider

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses!

Q: (L) So, in other words, we could just sit around and live our lives and have a good time and not worry about a damn thing. It's our choices?

A: Yes.

Q: (TK) The point is it's going to happen...

A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers...

(TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_underground17.htmPart V

I just happening to be reading this.
it may apply. BUT
Its probably not the kind of answer you were exspecting.
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Initiate

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 12:44 am » by Simplyput

astrodicted wrote:Wr being screwed bigtime by special interests and all i read is "take it as it comes".It's kinda like willfully turning the other cheeck 2 be slapped again...and people wonder why life sucks :help:

It all depends how you look at it my friend. There is great knowing and understanding in turning the other cheek. And there are a great many beautiful and amazing things that we take for granted in our every day life.

Sure, we're being screwed every day, everywhere we go. But it's how we deal that is important, I think. Sitting back and hoping for doomsday is not the right attitude. You need to get up and get out and provoke some action in yourself or in other people. And I strongly believe that for me, action means daily appreciation and gratitude for what I have and what I have to offer. To focus on what's being taken from me is invalidating. Sure, be aware of what is lacking, but look for abundance where there may be little and connect with people where they may be detached. I think this will not only make for a fruitful life in this time, but also earn me some credit in the hereafter. seein.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 am » by Newearthman

simplyput wrote:We must evolve. Tearing it all down and starting from scratch is not the answer.

We must learn to love everything. Appreciate everything. And understand our interactions with each other are currently flawed, in that, we do not see how connected we are.

In this connection there is love. I don't mean tie-dye shirts, holding hands skipping through the meadows 'love', but a more sophisticated, enlightened love. One that understands how we've been conditioned to feel and when. So that when your ego is being tested, or your preconceived notions of how things should be is being challenged, then you look down from above your emotions where you are at a vantage point to achieve desired outcome. Not a selfish one, but a noble one. And from this place of 'love' you also have a heightened awareness of dimensionality and connections. Some experience it through meditation and others through the use of psychotropics. But I have found, when I focus hard enough, with the right intention and no distractions, I get to this place.

And so you can use 'love' . The same kind that you get when you spend just one week in nature. Observing the skies. Observing the land. Observing yourself and other creatures. Away from power lines, away from email and t.v. and phone calls and egos and appearances and lies and corruption. In a place where the essence of you can be brought about. You just are. And then, the love comes flooding in. All of the negative emotions that exist in your psyche begin to disappear. Now you don't feel like an ant lost in the dirt anymore. You feel much bigger and aware. Aware of your place not just on the earth, but in space and time.

The next step forward in our evolution will be a graceful step back to lost teachings and ancient understanding. And combined with current advancements like string theory and quantum mechanics we are just stepping stones away from a new world yet to be uncovered. It is our destiny, imo.

And while our flesh can only carry us a certain distance, our souls live on forever, I strongly believe. And the more you live life in this state of 'love', the more understanding you will retain when your soul carries on to another place or time.

And even to me, this embodiment of 'love' often seems impossible. An esoteric fantasy that holds no weight on 'main street'. But it does hold weight. And it is very real indeed. There is no denying that we are all connected and that 'love' is a key element to that connection with each other and our universe.

So, How do you live your life when you know society is a lie?
My answer is, when you know it is a lie, you begin to live.
Every day, all of the injustices, moral and ethical misjudgments and social errors we are living in the wake of, are perpetuated by lies.
Now knowing this. You live.
The next step is looking at what's true. And I don't mean Kennedy's assassination or 9/11 truth. While exploring those has value, there is an ultimate truth lurking in the shadows that will dwarf all of the other little fickle truths combined.
And I'll pose that truth in the form of a question;
What is our potential?

astrodicted wrote:Wr being screwed bigtime by special interests and all i read is "take it as it comes".It's kinda like willfully turning the other cheeck 2 be slapped again...and people wonder why life sucks :help:

You both make good points, I agree :flop: thanks for sharing!

Initiate

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 am » by Darkangle2bad

I'm with you :cheers:

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 am » by Automaton

the question should be who is screwing whom. don't all elitist societies start with screwing the mob and survive by perfecting the means that allow them to hold on to the gold bearing vessel. it was always like that until now, now the game is played differently.

PreviousNext