How do you live your life when you know society is a lie?

Initiate
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 am

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 am » by Strider2


simplyput wrote:We must evolve. Tearing it all down and starting from scratch is not the answer.

We must learn to love everything. Appreciate everything. And understand our interactions with each other are currently flawed, in that, we do not see how connected we are.

<snip>


Well put simply, I'm of the same view. It seems that people here need to be reminded that seeing the problem is just the beginning - there has to be a new solution, or we'll just end up back where we started.

Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 am

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 5:28 am » by Aliensearchme


LowSix wrote:Sure Fire Fix to this symptom.

1. Turn off the computer for two whole weeks
2. No NEw..and NO FUCKING CHEEATING..

and you will realize that what has happened, is less the REALITY of whats going on has changed, but your access to the stream of information that describes it.

In the 70s, and earlier..this information stream had no immediate conduit into our brain.

Think things havent been fucked up exaclty like this since the beginning of organized mankind?

Think again.
This is just the "Reveal"

Nothing has changed in two thousand years.
We are living THE Roman empire, and no, i dont mean the NWO, i dont mean the illuminati BS..i mean the Empire of Rome.
Read up on Phillip K Dick..and what made him go insane.
He was right. The Roman Soldier that spit on Jesus still walks the earth..

And if #1, and #2 wont do it for you, move into a country town or village, where people still grow their own food, and require the help of others, for both food and labor..and being anonymous and separate is an unknown (and unacceptable) concept, and your persepctive will change overnight.

This is 100% indisputable fact..


Nice post dude.....happiness is not an emotion, it´s a choice...go get a life :cheers: :owned:

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 am

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 am » by Stveepap


sometimes i wake up and feel im the only one who gets it.after finding this site i see that im not alone,i go though my day and see people who ware a face that they feel others will find sensational but this is a lie.Society today has become a slave to the material universe-others dont matter unless they can gain from them.things like family,ethics,morals,TRUTH dont matter.i blame the politician,the reporters,the drug manufacturers,the militarists,the police to name the leaders of the list i call the merchants of chaos who fatten only upon"a dangerous environment".you see this type of environment keeps people paying appropriations and taxes to keep us safe from the lies they manufacture.money becomes the most importent thing and others come 2nd.outside the box thinking is over looked when all your focus is on things that dont matter like am i sexy,do i need a nose job,im fat,how much is that new car-selfcentered thinking blurrs the thought process i say"think outside the box or be buried in it" sad to say but this has become a shitshow! the avoidance of work is one of the best indicators of a decayed state,a welfare state.Kids having kids,conflics over oil-young men dying in some god forsaken sand box 1000s of miles away from their familys for what end?So i learn and teach my sons to watch for those indicators but most importent not to get cought in the trap that been laidout for those sheeple,zombies john q public. :bang; :bang;

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 am » by Mep630


When a human loses his fear of death he becomes a force to be reckoned with. In the Art of War it is said when someone is backed into a corner and there is no way out, and they know they are going to die, they will fight fiercely and to the death, this is called on deadly ground.

Like the riddle of steel, flesh is more powerful!

As for life, Just enjoy what you can, but how can you say you want to see the downfall of society? That sounds like it would suck major! No porn, no forums to talk shit on, no crap movies or crazy people like me to tell you fucked up things. =p

Honestly though, look at these dirt bags who have been running the show! Don't blame humanity blame the leaders who put us here. I mean can you imagine if all these NWO people were actually putting all their power and influence towards good?!! I think it would be beyond amazing, and who knows maybe it is still possible.

I mean hell Obama still has time to turn back to good, just look at Darth Vader.
:flop:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:44 am

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 8:51 am » by Booboo


newearthman

you deserved LOWS reply.
he gave you great advice.think about it
you like almost all of us here was happy being DUMB!
its true.
we are exceptions. you are awake now.
its the price of TRUTH.
and i also feel the same every day and every time i look at my 10 an 11 yr old boys
i wonder whats their lifes going to be like.me and my cousin(who is awaking also)
are like,why did we bring children into this fucked up world!

1 of the biggest problems for us here is we read the news,see thru tv bullshit,and now
instantly know its all lies and immediately ask ourselves WTF
DO THESE SCUM BAGS WANT THIS TIME
remember 1 st grade,i wanna grow up to be president LMFAO
we are all so awake that our president isnt allowed to speak to our children
lol and for good reason that fuckin asshole
anyway you need to take lows advice
get away from it all
go volunteer to help someone in need
maybe the elderly or handicapped
youll feel so much better!
i somehow get the feeling your having a relationship problem!
that also can do it,many men called it quits for that reason
DONT YOU EVER! you were happy before that person and can be easily again.
get the fuck out of the house!
and some positive events that should fire up your soul
and make you feel alive.if you truly want to help end all the evil
BE PROUD OF YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS AND OTHERS WORLDWIDE WHO
somehow ,flouride and all ,chemtrails etc are fucking actually waking up and fighting back
did you go to washington dc 9-12?
didnt think so
help the fight bro
spread the word,theirs many way
do you think the colonists gave up and pouted like you are?
fuckin fight back

last thing and trust me this will absolutely fool proof make you change
your grim opinion and make you do cartwheels
go to craigslist,adult section and tonight get (NOT 1)
but 2 gorgeous girls
cost ya but worth it for someone as down as you are lol
get some steel belted condoms first!!!!!!!!!!
and if that doesnt work my friend
time to buy a rope
or awaken to realize YOUR ALREADY DEAD :D
lmao
good luck to you honest

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 am » by Newearthman


mep630 wrote:As for life, Just enjoy what you can, but how can you say you want to see the downfall of society? That sounds like it would suck major! No porn, no forums to talk shit on, no crap movies or crazy people like me to tell you fucked up things. =p

Honestly though, look at these dirt bags who have been running the show! Don't blame humanity blame the leaders who put us here. I mean can you imagine if all these NWO people were actually putting all their power and influence towards good?!! I think it would be beyond amazing, and who knows maybe it is still possible.

I mean hell Obama still has time to turn back to good, just look at Darth Vader.
:flop:

booboo wrote:last thing and trust me this will absolutely fool proof make you change
your grim opinion and make you do cartwheels
go to craigslist,adult section and tonight get (NOT 1)
but 2 gorgeous girls
cost ya but worth it for someone as down as you are lol
get some steel belted condoms first!!!!!!!!!!
and if that doesnt work my friend
time to buy a rope
or awaken to realize YOUR ALREADY DEAD :D
lmao
good luck to you honest
stveepap wrote:sometimes i wake up and feel im the only one who gets it.after finding this site i see that im not alone,i go though my day and see people who ware a face that they feel others will find sensational but this is a lie.Society today has become a slave to the material universe-others dont matter unless they can gain from them.things like family,ethics,morals,TRUTH dont matter.i blame the politician,the reporters,the drug manufacturers,the militarists,the police to name the leaders of the list i call the merchants of chaos who fatten only upon"a dangerous environment".you see this type of environment keeps people paying appropriations and taxes to keep us safe from the lies they manufacture.money becomes the most importent thing and others come 2nd.outside the box thinking is over looked when all your focus is on things that dont matter like am i sexy,do i need a nose job,im fat,how much is that new car-selfcentered thinking blurrs the thought process i say"think outside the box or be buried in it" sad to say but this has become a shitshow! the avoidance of work is one of the best indicators of a decayed state,a welfare state.Kids having kids,conflics over oil-young men dying in some god forsaken sand box 1000s of miles away from their familys for what end?So i learn and teach my sons to watch for those indicators but most importent not to get cought in the trap that been laidout for those sheeple,zombies john q public. :bang; :bang;

:flop: good points...you all say what I try to! I have a grim opinion sometimes but I still fight the good fight :sunny:
Image

Writer
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 am

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 6:19 am » by Karus


bawdiemaude wrote:@ hesop
man i hear you..i love feminism for the fact we can have a choice- but i think those powers that be ahve twisted it and now we seem to no longer have a choice- (as both parents working is not always a choice just for the extra car etc0....but i TOTALLY hear what you are saying

@low six
you did hit it, and i agree with your prescription and even if others dont understand your passion they dont have to - right?

and then on and on..everyone here has something valid to add
it surprises me sometime how a thread may capture all the ambiguities and contradictions of life...........

and trying to look at all from a wider perspective, what are we left with?

becasue for all our belief in our higher selves and soul purpose or even fond reminiscing of past times, there is still the obvious antithesis as experienced in our life when things go wrong and also when we read about flouride and pills and nwo etc etc basically anytime we experience the raw flesh of life...........

more and more i see the supposed duality and want to lightly hold in the same hand so that neither weighs too heavily..........

cant give you advise as i am still strugglingh with flesh and soul!!

though today my man and i were just asking ourselves, whats missing? and i wonder if its that sense of lacking something that causes a lot of the distraction..........
we dont really want to sit with the emptiness - even if we know with our heads we are full.........
its uncomfortable and maybe thats as much the lesson for this generation....can we sit in discomfort?
rambling now :ohno:


Hey I hear yea, But maybe you should stop looking for leadership, and take up the roll as a leader? Who knows you might even be good at it. I look t life like this. its like an Atom, by itself its just an atom floating around bumping into other atoms and really not doing anything.

But Let that atom split and BOOM that little atom that no one can see with he eye really lights up the world. we are all like that, we all go day to day doing everything we do in our day to day lives, get up, go to work, eat dinner go to bed, to get up and do it all over again the next day. but then the week end come and we play. ( or when ever we get days off)

But let some one screw with us as a whole and we are like the atom, we bond together and then all hell breaks loose. I know life is hard, some days it down right sucks. But don't go looking to be lead, you might not like were it is your lead too.

its a stone bitch but there are times to let yourself be lead but not so blindly that you can't take the lead when you see your not likeing whats going on. Its your life live it, love it, take a toke Blow the smoke and Say Damn its one hell of a ride!!
Just my thoughts Peace!

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: The Netherlands, Europe

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:20 am » by Srananblanko


I just want to respond and say that i totally feel what you are getting at, and i can identify with all the words that started this topic. The feel of despair, hoping for significant change. All I can add to it, is that i do NOT feel like you dont care, but it is exactly the opposite: you feel the need for some radical change in this world. A free ride out of this modern slavery and see what the gift of life really is.

If the cards are right we all are in luck, and significant changes are coming soon.

Peace

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 am
Location: Minnesota

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am » by Lolwtf


The main thing is to just take the ride for what its worth. Go with the flow. There are alot of people who just dont give a :censored: anymore. I don't blame them life is full of stress. Just try to live life to the fullest. oh yea and if u eat cereal drink the milk left over :owned:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook