How do you live your life when you know society is a lie?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 am » by Newearthman

For the past couple of years I have been researching the truth about our existence here on Earth and trying to make sence of who i am and how I fit into the picture. I have been visiting Disclose.tv and other related sites daily for the past year and have a good scope of whats going on out there in our world and beyond and I think it's all quite funny.

I don't care anymore!

As a matter of fact I can't wait until it's all over,I'm ready for anything. From what I've gathered and how I feel there is no need to fear death and aparently my life has no significance to anybody but a hand full of peaople on this Earth anyway. I'm excited to expirience new things that my life doesnt seem to be offering me and I feel that the only way that I will feel satisfied with life is when society breaks down and I will have a chance to be in control of my own life. I can't help silently cheering on the downfall of society. :owned:

I love Mother Earth but I have grown to hate collective humanity. The truth hurts too much for most of humanity to admit the mistakes that have been made over history, and continue to be made, to change the way we veiw our existence.It seems like most people in my life are completly ignorent about our history and the future of the world .I don't have any hope for the future if we continue on the same path.

Most people think that there is a greater purpose to life,there must be, and I hope it's true but I just can't settle with that. There is too many sinister things going on here on this planet and all the evidence is pointing to large scale events that are suposed to start happening to the Earth in the next decade.

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the shit hitting the fan. Can it really get any worse than the pain we have already inflicted on our planet and to each other over our history on Earth;I don't think so! I like the front row seat and the chalenge of survival. The life I have been liveing does me no service so let the games begin!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 6:37 am » by Bettyboolean

newearthman wrote:For the past couple of years I have been researching the truth about our existence here on Earth and trying to make sence of who i am and how I fit into the picture. I have been visiting Disclose.tv and other related sites daily for the past year and have a good scope of whats going on out there in our world and beyond and I think it's all quite funny.

I don't care anymore!

As a matter of fact I can't wait until it's all over,I'm ready for anything. From what I've gathered and how I feel there is no need to fear death and aparently my life has no significance to anybody but a hand full of peaople on this Earth anyway. I'm excited to expirience new things that my life doesnt seem to be offering me and I feel that the only way that I will feel satisfied with life is when society breaks down and I will have a chance to be in control of my own life. I can't help silently cheering on the downfall of society. :owned:

I love Mother Earth but I have grown to hate collective humanity. The truth hurts too much for most of humanity to admit the mistakes that have been made over history, and continue to be made, to change the way we veiw our existence.It seems like most people in my life are completly ignorent about our history and the future of the world .I don't have any hope for the future if we continue on the same path.

Most people think that there is a greater purpose to life,there must be, and I hope it's true but I just can't settle with that. There is too many sinister things going on here on this planet and all the evidence is pointing to large scale events that are suposed to start happening to the Earth in the next decade.

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the shit hitting the fan. Can it really get any worse than the pain we have already inflicted on our planet and to each other over our history on Earth;I don't think so! I like the front row seat and the chalenge of survival. The life I have been liveing does me no survice so let the games begin!

hmmmmm.... you sound like a prime candidate for the illuminati to me !
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 am » by Lowsix

Sure Fire Fix to this symptom.

1. Turn off the computer for two whole weeks
2. No NEw..and NO FUCKING CHEEATING..

and you will realize that what has happened, is less the REALITY of whats going on has changed, but your access to the stream of information that describes it.

In the 70s, and earlier..this information stream had no immediate conduit into our brain.

Think things havent been fucked up exaclty like this since the beginning of organized mankind?

Think again.
This is just the "Reveal"

Nothing has changed in two thousand years.
We are living THE Roman empire, and no, i dont mean the NWO, i dont mean the illuminati BS..i mean the Empire of Rome.
Read up on Phillip K Dick..and what made him go insane.
He was right. The Roman Soldier that spit on Jesus still walks the earth..

And if #1, and #2 wont do it for you, move into a country town or village, where people still grow their own food, and require the help of others, for both food and labor..and being anonymous and separate is an unknown (and unacceptable) concept, and your persepctive will change overnight.

This is 100% indisputable fact..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am » by Newearthman

Wow LowSix you are no help whatsoever! What the hell are you talking about? I think you need to turn off the computer for a while.
I was just wondering about other people who had the same feeling. You are way too negative.Just chill out,were all looking for answers.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 7:32 am » by Bink02

newearthman wrote:For the past couple of years I have been researching the truth about our existence here on Earth and trying to make sence of who i am and how I fit into the picture. I have been visiting Disclose.tv and other related sites daily for the past year and have a good scope of whats going on out there in our world and beyond and I think it's all quite funny.

I don't care anymore!

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the shit hitting the fan. Can it really get any worse than the pain we have already inflicted on our planet and to each other over our history on Earth;I don't think so! I like the front row seat and the chalenge of survival. The life I have been liveing does me no service so let the games begin!

I think if you feel your life has no significance, then get another one , simple as that ,humans I think are a young race, we've got a lot to learn , sure there's a lot of pain and suffering , people using each other , etc . ...but there is also compassion ,and the wonder of the mystery and beauty of life itself , I for one do not want the SHTF scenario, it is always easier to destroy than to create , harder to extend a hand than to slap one away , That I think it's OUR job .., to take the hard path , extend a hand , create , show compassion, it starts with one person , and that person "pays it forward " ;) until , hopefully we grow enough to fulfill our destiny ...which I believe is to grow and not to atrophy .... Never give up , never surrender , fight the good fight , and I hope ,'from my life perspective anyway , when I finally draw my last breath on this world , that my last thought wont be ..I NEED MORE TIME ! I WANTED TO DO THIS !,WHY DID I DO THIS! I"M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID ! .....instead it will be ........Hey I did good ..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 7:48 am » by Hesop

Well, on one hand I have to agree with Low, who often brings unwanted common sense,(jk), but I also agree with you Newearth.
It's odd that I've been having this conversation with my boys, just today, on the way back to the airport. Course I can't speek for other countries, but here in the U.S. all I see is an accelerating downward spiral. Greed and self minded people have taken over this country now almost completely. Our social structure has fully established an ass-licking environment. Hardly anyone understands the meaning of humbleness. Everyone wants to live beyond their means, and further generations will only continue to be worse, because children have been spoiled more and more every generation. Now, they are mostly raising themselves. Do you remember the 80's being referred to as the "Me" generation?
In my opinion, one of the worst things to happen, was for society to embrace with open arms, the concept of both spouses working full time. Which of course left their kids to be someone elses responsibilty. Usually the school system. I started school in the 1st grade. Now we have pre school and kindergarden. So someone else can mind the kids. So more parents have assumed that the burden of teaching their kids to be independant adults now lies with the schools. And of course more sports are popular. Teaches teamwork, right? Bullshit! It teaches all of the misgivings of our society. Favoritism, ass-licking, Elitism, Clicks. Now some of the highest paid teachers are COACHES!
Isn't it a shame on our society, the amount of money spent recruiting for sports in our colleges? While many programs suffer, and costs rising in education, the kids that are left out of that oportunity because they simply are not interested in sports. And of course the colleges are rated by their sports records aren't they?
People in New York don't give a rats ass about people in Atlanta, (they're different teams). At the same time both spouses are emloyed so they can have 2 new cars instead of one. So they can live in a 3000 sq ft home, instead of a 1,800 sq ft home. Never for a second considering that because they both have jobs, there is a family with NO job. When women entered the workforce in droves, wages dropped, or were frozen, gradually lowering wages across the board, not keeping up with inflation. And in the mean time we've had a governement policy to help other nations, now we've helped them so much, we've sent them all of our jobs. So now we've been through several generations of this shit. What do we have left to hang on to? What do our kids have to look forward to? Money is power in this country. The balance is tipped. The ones that have it now, aren't about to share. Nor are they intending on letting go of any of it. The "Teams" are now the corporations.
In the 60's and 70's, we were still building this Nation. We were struggling to overcome old barriers of prejudice and equality, to help us further unite down the road. But somewhere along the line, we stopped the building. Now we're just propping up the walls with sticks.
Shit I'm too tired tonight. Shouldnt have ranted on. But I'm posting this anyways. Even though it was spat out with not much thought.
Newearth, get out of the city into some country small town. Find peace. I did. The city still makes me sick. No you are not alone in your feelings..
Peace

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 8:01 am » by Newearthman

What are you worth to society when you have no money? We are only worth as much as we can serve the system that is ment to use us. We are not allowed to be independent and provide for ourselves;nobody is independent from the system. It all seems so easy to me to have a free and prosperious life but it seems like most people in life can't imagine anything beyond their present situation. I'm just a regular guy but I am seriosly ready for a change. We are the fat on the waist of the world and all the junk needs to be cut out of the diet.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 8:06 am » by Lowsix

newearthman wrote:Wow LowSix you are no help whatsoever! What the hell are you talking about? I think you need to turn off the computer for a while.
I was just wondering about other people who had the same feeling. You are way too negative.Just chill out,were all looking for answers.

I think you managed to 10000000% misunderstand me or what i was getting at.

And I realize now..that spending time on someone ignorant enough to type this:
I can't help silently cheering on the downfall of society. :owned:

isnt worth the time it took to type my wellmeaning response..

Ill own the responsibility for the whole pearls before swine thing...

What i was TRYING to put across..(as you CLAIMED that you were looking for people that felt the sameway...) was that I felt the same things in a general and not so nihilistic way, but then had the opportunity to go home. And getting out of the information river was a HUGE help for the feelings you described...

Matter of fact, whether you believe it or not, when you are busy being out, just 'living' that 99% of the garbage tossed around as evidence for the collapse of mankind won't even become a part of your day to day life.. YOUVE bought the illusion being sold by the fearmongers.. your nonsensical wish for the end is proof.

When i went home to get a break from it all, there was:

No Tv reminding me that everyones killing each other,
no internet warning about nibiru, the collapse of civilization,
no warnings, dates, terror threats..No Drudge trying to make me hate the Iranians and North Koreans, No Swine flu, no financial collapse, no reminders that the economy is dying and no one understands, no daily reminders that almost 700k jobs are lost a month, no lying presidents tellingme, its all ok, and that ww2 stopped all the evil, no manipulations, no 9-11...

I went home, where no one uses the internet,
except for email, no conpiracy theories..no fear.

They all work their crops planting and harvesting and irrigating, and fertiliziing, and take care of each other, young and old. And No police brutality, (becase we all went to school with the guy..yes single..guy. Hes nice.. And when its time to either plant, water, shear sheep, dehorn calves ..everyone pitches in. If someones barn burns, we all get the trucks and wood and tools, and fix it..

There is no 'governement" just good old fashioned good people..
And it felt good, and i realized i had bought the fear too, and that all over the world, there are poeple just living their lives, like theyve done for thousands of years, and MOST of them would never even be aware of most of the things people are running around screaming DOOOOM about, and even MOST of those would die without ever having witnessed any of it first hand..

The point with turning off the news and bad news internet, was that it helps not being beat down with it, and being bombarded by fear and manipulation from everyone from the government, to people trying to make money off your fear...

And if you think advice grounded in good old fashioned sympathy and empathy is negative.and I need to chill out..and that i need to turn the computer off..i think you got it 100% backwards...

I hit the nail on the head..
and if thats not good enough for you..

Go Fuck yourself and see if that fixes your problems..

Welcome to Disclose, where on your very second posts, you managed to piss on someone willing take their godamn time to answer your whiny bitch question..you are a winner.

Heres the short version..
Life sucks.
Tough shit.
Man up.

There, is that a little more along the lines of what you wanetd to hear?
Or did you expect us all to join your pity party and cheerleading routine??
And just got pissed that, some of us just won't play..and would suggest you take some personal responsibility..change the environment and the stimuli? I know..most people hate that..

Dont ask for advice , if your not man enough to take it when some good old fashioned, VERY EXTREMELY WELL INTENTIONED common sense and sympathy/empathy comes along your way.. i read what i wrote several times, and there wasnt a negative thing in it..so im getting clear picture of you already..you LOVE the suffering and anger, and madness..you probably thrive on it..thats why you think the statement about welcoming it all hitting the fan is so adorable..

And anyone who "welcomes the shit thitting the fan" is someone who doesnt a have a fucking clue what life is about..you should get one before it does..because you wont survive if youre going to piss on the help people offer you..just becuase you didnt like the flavor it came in..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 9:41 am » by Rizze

LowSix wrote:
They all work their crops planting and harvesting and irrigating, and fertiliziing, and take care of each other, young and old. And No police brutality, (becase we all went to school with the guy..yes single..guy. Hes nice.. And when its time to either plant, water, shear sheep, dehorn calves ..everyone pitches in. If someones barn burns, we all get the trucks and wood and tools, and fix it..

There is no 'governement" just good old fashioned good people..

I hit the nail on the head..

You certainly did, hit the nail on the head............ bang on target 100%

I think that's the way to a real understanding of how we are suppose to react as a human being.

Interaction such as helping your neighbour.........no tv, no net,.........................for a while any hows.

If only we could have the same mentality as the Tibetan monks or the old world native American Indians..............I have many of their traits that lie within me and they surface in my everyday life.

"Oh to die with nature in my soul"

"Low you just got it right man..........so freakin right" :clapper:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am » by Rizze

We gotta get back to understanding the real world,our very nature tells us that we must behave that way.

Yet T.V. the press, even reading such items as posts on the internet clouds our judgement.

being a real person means, doing what comes naturally,remember that old saying.

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Biblical I think

The principle is fine as long as the return is in good faith.

Works for many and should, be a part of everyday life.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Next