how do you start a uprising

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:12 am » by Flecktarn

with all the uprisings going on people get caught up in the romantic ideal that on that day loads of like minded people all had the same ideal to go to a certain spot and protest ,,,it dont work like that ,,it takes lots of planning ,these revolts have been planned for months even years meetings were made to gage peoples mood on the subject then bigger meetings were orginised etc,now everything starts somewere so you have to look at the person or persons who started the ideal ,,what was there motivation there goal who inspired them ,,now look at the reagons all the revolts were happening in a very short space of time ,some may say it was a case of monkey see monkey do ,,or good planning ,one thing that ties them togeather is the muslim faith ,so do we look at this as a religious uprising or is it political ,is it motivated by some religious leader ,,,and some of the protests are well managed from a tactial point and from using the media point ,,,we all feel for the under dog ,,,so it will use it to its advantage by the manipulation of the media ,,,,and we all know we cant trust the media for hard facts ,,,im wating to see who behind it all ,,,
i wonder how many people could orginise a uprising so quick ?????
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:28 am » by Mozi!!a

those how have a lot of thes

and
i dont think religios or politics but somthing else dont know whats

my question is why now?

whats so fucking special about now?

is it the end of the world gov?

are ppl taking the gov as a joke?

do they want the powe back?

do they even know what the fuck they are doing?

just som new questions :cheers:

thx for the post :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:34 am » by Flecktarn

thats something i was wondering also demobe ,,,,, why now why not during the first gulf was for example when they seen the west taking on sadam over a invasion the west did nothing to stop :flop:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 am » by Slith

flecktarn wrote:thats something i was wondering also demobe ,,,,, why now why not during the first gulf was for example when they seen the west taking on sadam over a invasion the west did nothing to stop :flop:

These boys are on the right track

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:42 am » by Iamthatiam

Check on History Fleck... :flop:

Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, 1914!

Two bullets fired on a Sarajevo street on a sunny June morning in 1914 set in motion a series of events that shaped the world we live in today. World War One, World War Two, the Cold War and its conclusion all trace their origins to the gunshots that interrupted that summer day.

The victims, Archduke Franz Ferdinand - heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and his wife Sophie, were in the Bosnian city in conjunction with Austrian troop exercises nearby. The couple was returning from an official visit to City Hall. The assassin, 19-year-old Gavrilo Princip burned with the fire of Slavic nationalism. He envisioned the death of the Archduke as the key that would unlock the shackles binding his people to the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

A third party, Serbia, figured prominently in the plot. Independent Serbia provided the guns, ammunition and training that made the assassination possible.

The Balkan Region of Europe entered the twentieth century much as she left it: a caldron of seething political intrigue needing only the slightest increase of heat to boil over into open conflict. The shots that day in Sarajevo pushed the caldron to the boiling point and beyond.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/duke.htm

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 am » by Boondox681

you don't need any money,power or people.
from what i've witnessed in the last 2 months,all you need to do is start yourself on fire.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 am » by G3n3sis

Media Programming can produce sleeper cells in the public, either through propaganda, discourse, NLP, particular speakers etc.

The Illuminati for example, like the NWO could easily be a cultural boogeyman.
That being said, shows like Alex Jones and other researchers start out sincere, however over time they become the other half of the spectrum in propagating fear, as Ive come to notice.

The left-right paradigm is not just in politics.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 am » by Mozi!!a

flecktarn wrote:thats something i was wondering also demobe ,,,,, why now why not during the first gulf was for example when they seen the west taking on sadam over a invasion the west did nothing to stop :flop:

i know what you mean fleck. ppl how dont know whats going on they panic and do crazy shit.

and you have the others how`s behind all of this. TPTB

so more ppl act like this guy on the vid
Dom posted this vid and it tells you something :think:
[youtube]R4xL3AjSLvM&feature[/youtube]

but one thing they forget, when all hell breaks loose
how much control do they have then

something to think about M8 :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 am » by Flecktarn

iamthatiam wrote:Check on History Fleck... :flop:

Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, 1914!

Two bullets fired on a Sarajevo street on a sunny June morning in 1914 set in motion a series of events that shaped the world we live in today. World War One, World War Two, the Cold War and its conclusion all trace their origins to the gunshots that interrupted that summer day.

The victims, Archduke Franz Ferdinand - heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and his wife Sophie, were in the Bosnian city in conjunction with Austrian troop exercises nearby. The couple was returning from an official visit to City Hall. The assassin, 19-year-old Gavrilo Princip burned with the fire of Slavic nationalism. He envisioned the death of the Archduke as the key that would unlock the shackles binding his people to the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

A third party, Serbia, figured prominently in the plot. Independent Serbia provided the guns, ammunition and training that made the assassination possible.

The Balkan Region of Europe entered the twentieth century much as she left it: a caldron of seething political intrigue needing only the slightest increase of heat to boil over into open conflict. The shots that day in Sarajevo pushed the caldron to the boiling point and beyond.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/duke.htm

:flop:
ImageImage