How I make a living

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 pm » by Thruster

thruster wrote:Shaggie, that work is outstanding!

If you ever find yourself in Scotland, could you please do something with my kitchen as it currently looks like something from a mud hut in a 'developing country'.

It goes without saying that any improvements you could do for me would need to be on a ''I feel sorry for you, Thruster'' Charity basis, but know this:
I would forget you not for your kindness.

:peep: Have a look, guys... Is he buying any of this shit?? I need a break here.

Two hours later.............

The silence is deafening.

:(

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 pm » by Shaggietrip

thruster wrote:
thruster wrote:Shaggie, that work is outstanding!

If you ever find yourself in Scotland, could you please do something with my kitchen as it currently looks like something from a mud hut in a 'developing country'.

It goes without saying that any improvements you could do for me would need to be on a ''I feel sorry for you, Thruster'' Charity basis, but know this:
I would forget you not for your kindness.

:peep: Have a look, guys... Is he buying any of this shit?? I need a break here.

Two hours later.............

The silence is deafening.

:(

Sorry could not log in to post a reply till now.

I wish I could help you thruster. I am in the states though. I am in hopes that your kitchen is not that bad. Try doing a reface. Hang new doors and paint or laminate the cabinets. Its a quick and cheaper way to spruce up your kitchen.

Thank you for you kind comment.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 6:42 pm » by domdabears

Nice workmanship.
I was in the carpentry field too, but got laid off a long time ago.
Was working for a luxury home builder.
No one is buying houses though.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 pm » by Shaggietrip

domdabears wrote:Nice workmanship.
I was in the carpentry field too, but got laid off a long time ago.
Was working for a luxury home builder.
No one is buying houses though.

Thank you dom.

Sorry to hear about the lay off. Yes it is tough out there for the skilled trades. Not much being built at all. 2 million houses still on the edge of foreclosure. Hope you are staying a little in touch with your carpentry skills. Its good hard work and even harder at times. I also think it is good for the mind. Math, angles and creativity all go into it. My daughter is actually in OFS which allows kids to work on houses and in forestry for college tuition. Work ethic and cash for some schooling at the same time. :flop:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 am » by Shaggietrip

Ever been in a Dior before the Big shots have? Well take a walk through.
Here are a couple videoes . The first is a Dior now this was a high pressure build as far as time goes. 3 months my friends that do not read the links. Was tough but looked good in the end.

I am not trying to toot a horn. Just the opposite. Hear me when I say. "I am one of the working poor" I help build,create engineer what is in the videos yet I struggle to get my 1st through a college. My point is we all effect each other even the elite. I dont care if shit runs down hill for you or ya eat caviar daily. We all are connected . Feel pride at what ever you choose in life. Wether ya get paid for it or not.

Remember from floor up. Wall panels everything. Well not the chairs or perfume and shit. LOL

See it before the Elite did.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/alltherage/2010/09/christian-dior-store-re-opens-at-south-coast-plaza-1.html

http://fashiontrendsdaily.com/celebrity-fashion-trends/dior-relaunches-at-south-coast-plaza-with-first-u-s-fine-jewelry-boutique

Here are some misc.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 pm » by Kris75

shaggietrip wrote:Ever been in a Dior before the Big shots have? Well take a walk through.
Here are a couple videoes . The first is a Dior now this was a high pressure build as far as time goes. 3 months my friends that do not read the links. Was tough but looked good in the end.

I am not trying to toot a horn. Just the opposite. Hear me when I say. "I am one of the working poor" I help build,create engineer what is in the videos yet I struggle to get my 1st through a college. My point is we all effect each other even the elite. I dont care if shit runs down hill for you or ya eat caviar daily. We all are connected . Feel pride at what ever you choose in life. Wether ya get paid for it or not.

Remember from floor up. Wall panels everything. Well not the chairs or perfume and shit. LOL

See it before the Elite did.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/alltherage/2010/09/christian-dior-store-re-opens-at-south-coast-plaza-1.html

http://fashiontrendsdaily.com/celebrity-fashion-trends/dior-relaunches-at-south-coast-plaza-with-first-u-s-fine-jewelry-boutique

Here are some misc.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: :cheers: :flop: :flop: :oops: i dont get it how i missed this thread :headscratch: :alien51: thank you for posting those videos shaggie ! wow you are doing an outstanding job !! :love: i love the design and the colors , it look very nice & cool ! :love: shaggie is that wall for 500 000 dollars in your video ?? i wish you all the best with your work & stay well my dear friend ! you rock shaggie !! cheers kris75

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 10:55 pm » by Zer0

How I make a living...

*fap fap fap*
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 am » by Shaggietrip

I was not going to post this. But I am 1/2 way through 99 socks post on Dtv . I decided to. For you in Canada and in Montreal. Your a fart away from what I have help build. It was a tough install so I personally want to thank the work force that put it in up dair in Canada. :flop:

Let me say once again the shit that is put in these stores we build I myself can not afford. Say what you wish but it keeps me working.

Note the date in images is wrong. Images/store opened Late aug early sept

enjoy

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 1:54 am » by Shaggietrip

Is there a recession? Whom really is effected by it. Well here is a bit of disclosure from me Shaggie. Louis Vuitton wants to revamp all stores! Stop construction on all projects for a new design. Trust me folks this is millions of dollars if not quite touching a billion.

Yup, throw away all the shit in production and revamp. One of the competitors just closed the doors and we will complete some of there projects that are half built. L.V.'s TPTB asking what the global total cost would be. Trust me they may in fact throw out a couple 100,000 dollar units ready to ship. But what is money to them I guess.

So for all the people that say shit is bad! Sell and buy food. Why this big change? Is LV out of the loop? Is this just a ploy to keep some employed till the end? Why would one want to just throw away millions?

Either they are not aware of the worlds end or it is false. Or One sector of the elite are sheeple as we are.

That is disclosure right there. All be it, not what many may be looking as far as disclosure. A piece of the pie none the less.

Do not get me wrong. I am very happy I do work and build items for those that find it hard to run out of money. Keeps me working! I do thank L.V/ for the work and will do the best to keep them happy.

ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:09 am » by The57ironman

Either they are not aware of the worlds end or it is false. Or One sector of the elite are sheeple as we are.

:cheers: ...shaggie.....take advantage of all you can....that is precious knowledge that you have stored in yer' brain...keep building...keep doing what you like doin'...and enjoy the accolades for your creations...it's always nice when people appreciate the beauty of what you've done...

:cheers: :hugging:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

PreviousNext