How I make a living

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:29 am » by Shaggietrip

The57ironman wrote:Either they are not aware of the worlds end or it is false. Or One sector of the elite are sheeple as we are.

:cheers: ...shaggie.....take advantage of all you can....that is precious knowledge that you have stored in yer' brain...keep building...keep doing what you like doin'...and enjoy the accolades for your creations...it's always nice when people appreciate the beauty of what you've done...

:cheers: :hugging:

Thank you Ironman.

The funny part is, now that i do work for the "Elite" so to say thank and good job is not a part of the vocabulary. I do give my team great job and buy lunches and show appreciation. But from the customer rarley is a word heard. Just more work. That is why i do "side projects" at times for others. The joy and appreciation in their eyes and the thanks they give surpass's any amount of money.

:flop:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:52 am » by The57ironman

Shaggietrip wrote:

i do "side projects" at times for others. The joy and appreciation in their eyes and the thanks they give surpass's any amount of money.

:flop:

that's where it's at for me as well....making things for a big company yeilds a check...$....but that's about it...no thanks , only a ...''wtf'' .......if something's not correct..(which rarely happens to me , thank god :mrgreen: )

but making things for someone who needs and appreciates quality and precision , is where i get satisfaction out of what i do... :cheers:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:55 am » by Shaggietrip

but making things for someone who needs and appreciates quality and precision , is where i get satisfaction out of what i do... :cheers:

Isnt that the truth! :flop: :flop: :flop:

I cant believe I have not posted these yet. I love to build conference/board room tops. They always give them to me.

Here are a couple pics of a few.

Kalahari water park

Johnson Bank

Hey, Mr. Trump give me a call. Your top on Celeb Apprentice is starting to bore me. :o

:headscratch:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm » by Shaggietrip

I am pulling this thread out from the depths. I hope to post what we have been up to in the next few weeks. I here I will have up to 300 pics to sift through for my next LV [Louis Vuitton] video. A 2 story store in Toronto. Perhaps Otoel can walk through himself and give a report. It is now open.

For now this is kinda guided to Dom. I know he may be a Bears fan. The colors of this project a co-worker had made for a friends wedding reception rang out Bears.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 am » by 99socks

I was soooo thinking about this yesterday. Awesome work!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 am » by Shaggietrip

99socks wrote:I was soooo thinking about this yesterday. Awesome work!

:flop: Thank you for the thought.

____

Here are a few items from the summer. I will be posting another soon of a 25,000 man hrs and 17/53' semi load of Louis Vuitton soon. Still working on producing that one.That was the Toronto build, it is now open. I was hoping Otoel would go by and get some pics of the out side at nite for my upcoming post. But for now here is a few proto types and a store front my team and I also built this summer.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:00 am » by Toxic32

Who gives a fuck? It's so last year. What happened to creativity. It must be selling jewellery
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:14 am » by Shaggietrip

Toxic32 wrote:Who gives a fuck? It's so last year. What happened to creativity. It must be selling jewellery

I give a fuck. Thats who. creativity? hmm. There is a lot of it in the video. Nothing CGI no filters no click click. But thought on how it would be built. Not sure why you would mention jewelry. I seen none. If you are referring to whom the store front was for then again you fail. Lots of creativity in jewelry. Troll if you wish. But your response/post had no creativity so you are the definition of what you posted. :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 am » by Shaggietrip

Warning. if you do not give a fuck leave now. Dont bother making the dont give a fuck post.

I understand 99.9% may not give a fuck. But I am posting this to complete the 2prt video. Understand I went through hundreds of pics.Some may not be all that to anyone but my co-workers. Those not in the trade may be a bit confused. It is a barrage of images. If you just want to see a few of the finished store images go to 11:45

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 am » by The57ironman

Shaggietrip wrote:Warning. if you do not give a fuck leave now. Dont bother making the dont give a fuck post.

I understand 99.9% may not give a fuck. But I am posting this to complete the 2prt video. Understand I went through hundreds of pics.Some may not be all that to anyone but my co-workers. Those not in the trade may be a bit confused. It is a barrage of images. If you just want to see a few of the finished store images go to 11:45

Upload to Disclose.tv

.........that's some really 'high end' sh*t right there , shaggie....awesome..... :clapper:

........thanks for sharing that , man........ :flop:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext