How I make a living

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 am » by Shaggietrip

Thanks for comment Iroman.

Had to post this. Going to Herald Square N.Y. Keep in mind there is no lighting in the unit yet, one of the tallest I was a part in of building. What I post here is a team that builds the units. From Wood to metal to electrical. I may be the team lead but it takes us all.

:shock:
Last edited by Shaggietrip on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 am » by -Marduk-

awesum
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 am » by Shaggietrip

Here is the latest project I was team lead on. There was some major engineering prbs.. Out source of engineering was a bit of a prb but we fought through it and the out come was great. Very different than the Louis Vuittons. Here is a video of finished product.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:27 am » by SUKHOV

Shaggietrip wrote:Here is the latest project I was team lead on. There was some major engineering prbs.. Out source of engineering was a bit of a prb but we fought through it and the out come was great. Very different than the Louis Vuittons. Here is a video of finished product.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks for sharing. I feel like if All of DTV got together, we could build a self sufficient city! We all have our own Niches

Cheers man

The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:45 am » by Shaggietrip

Travvysavvy wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Here is the latest project I was team lead on. There was some major engineering prbs.. Out source of engineering was a bit of a prb but we fought through it and the out come was great. Very different than the Louis Vuittons. Here is a video of finished product.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks for sharing. I feel like if All of DTV got together, we could build a self sufficient city! We all have our own Niches

Cheers man

Thank you for your interest.

I agree with you very much on your niche comment. All of us are outstanding in our own right. The talent and knowledge here shows well in many threads.

:cheers: to you all
ImageImage

Previous