How I make a living

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 pm » by Shaggietrip

Ok kids.
I have visited some of your youtube channels and have seen what you all have done. I have listened to music some have written and played. I am always impressed with what most the members do and accomplish here. So I thought I would give you a glimps of what I do. I can not tell you the location of this store. it is not open yet. So all of you get a nice little treat before the media and their customers do. We are now building a store that will be in Motreal. We have been competing with some of the worlds best in our field for these jobs. What you will see we at the company I work for have built what you will see from the floor to the cieling. Metal electrical and wood of course. I am not sure if there is any other cabinet makers that are here at Dtv. I take great pride in my work and have wanted to share some for a while now. So here it is. The disclose part is that you see it before any else. I may be sticking my neck out here but I do that a lot anyway. I am sure you will figure out whom this was built for by watching. Or if you have enough money to have actually shopped there.

I hope you enjoy

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm » by Zer0

So your a thief for a living and those are pictures of houses you stole from? Wow dude.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 pm » by Thedude69

Nice. I am guessing this cost about 100k?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 pm » by Shaggietrip

otoel wrote:So your a thief for a living and those are pictures of houses you stole from? Wow dude.

Hahaha same old otoel. You live off your anger. Stop being pissed at everyone because your a failure.

Nice. I am guessing this cost about 100k?

Um not really that close. what i can tell your is the wall with cubes and blue tape on the face panels of corian cost 65,000 I believe. Yes just that wall.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 pm » by Shaggietrip

@ Otoel.

I do hope you are intelligent enough to know that I am going to give you back the same shit you throw at me. Don't make me pull the lemmings gif back out of retirement

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:14 pm » by Zer0

shaggietrip wrote:@ Otoel.

I do hope you are intelligent enough to know that I am going to give you back the same shit you throw at me. Don't make me pull the lemmings gif back out of retirement

Oh boy I love threats! It makes it way more enjoyable as I anally violate you and ask "WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY NOW BITCH?"

Thanks Ill be looking forward to that day!

(no but srslsy plz dont hurt me!! )
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 pm » by Shaggietrip

otoel wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:@ Otoel.

Oh boy I love threats! It makes it way more enjoyable as I anally violate you and ask "WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY NOW BITCH?"

Thanks Ill be looking forward to that day!

(no but srslsy plz dont hurt me!! )

All I have to say is stop putting a wig and make up on, looking in a mirror and jagging off thing you are looking at you know who.

If you want to make a smack off off thread then go for it. Just dont stink this one up. I think we understand each other. This is no place for a face off.

I enjoy messing with you and it is all in fun. I hope you do not consider me an enemy. If so let me know so I can make dumb ass staements on your threads.

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm » by E6722maj

nice job shaggie. looks good :flop:

whatever

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 pm » by -Marduk-

As an interior designer on my part...i'd say, it looks wunderbar.

Good jerb, Shaggie!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Next