How is it with Ariel Sharon (ex leader of Israel)

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 pm » by Theprophet

Well if im right it is now 6 years ago Ariel Sharon suffered from a stroke.
By now his brains should been a size of a tennisball, and he would be at a weight of 40 kilo orso ?

But i don't know it.
Im a bit currious how it now is with Ariel Sharon (ofcourse he will not be conscious)
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:03 am » by Cia212

He was released from the hospital last year to spend his "final days" at home...the man just won't die. Of course that lends some credibility to the prophecy surrounding his death.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 am » by Slith

cia212 wrote:He was released from the hospital last year to spend his "final days" at home...the man just won't die. Of course that lends some credibility to the prophecy surrounding his death.

Prophecy? Can you explain?

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:18 am » by Truthdefender

dlslith wrote:
cia212 wrote:He was released from the hospital last year to spend his "final days" at home...the man just won't die. Of course that lends some credibility to the prophecy surrounding his death.

Prophecy? Can you explain?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

orthodox-rabbi-reveals-messiah-on-death-bed-t53151.html

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:30 am » by Slith

Interesting vids Truth. I look forward to looking into this more. Thanks for putting this up

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 am » by Cia212

Beat me to it, Truth.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:49 am » by Truthdefender

dlslith wrote:Interesting vids Truth. I look forward to looking into this more. Thanks for putting this up

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:53 am » by Greatjoy

Sharon went home last Nov. then I had read that the family sent him back to a nursing facility, when I just went looking for this info. the few sites that I found mentioning his return were "not found"

snip...
stroke

Nov 11, 2010, 14:36 GMT

Tel Aviv - Ariel Sharon's family has finally agreed to take the former Israeli premier home, after insisting that he be cared for in hospital since a stroke left him comatose, a hospital spokeswoman said Thursday.

The 82-year-old has been in a vegetative state since suffering a stroke on January 4, 2006, at perhaps the height of his popularity and while running for re-election.

The Sheba hospital, east of Tel Aviv, has said that it had begun to discuss Sharon's return home with the family as early as two years ago, but these attempts had not born fruit until now 'because of the family's refusal.'

But the hospital was now preparing for Sharon's transfer to his Sycamore Ranch in the southern Israeli Negev desert, said the spokeswoman, Michal Shabtay.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:59 am » by Greatjoy

Looks like he's not at his ranch,

January 9, 2011
Ariel Sharon - Five years in coma
Last Tuesday marked five years since former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon went into a coma - today's report from the Washington Post notes that he responds to pinches and opens his eyes when spoken to.

JERUSALEM -- The personal doctor of Ariel Sharon says the comatose former Israeli prime minister responds to pinches and opens his eyes when spoken to.

Dr. Shlomo Segev made the remarks in a program broadcast Saturday on Israeli television that coincided with the fifth anniversary of the massive stroke that incapacitated the ex-prime minister.

The 82-year-old Sharon is a former war hero who led Israel from 2001 until the 2006 stroke that left him comatose. Severe hemorrhaging caused significant brain damage and he has been in a vegetative state since.

Former Sharon spokesman Raanan Gissin told The AP there has been no change in Sharon's condition.

Sharon was moved home in November, but Gissin said he has since been returned to the long-term care facility outside Tel Aviv for treatment.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm » by Theprophet

im a bit confussed how can you open your eyes if your in a Coma ?
Or is it just a reflexion that you gave when your in a Coma ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Next