How it ends

Writer

PostSat Dec 06, 2008 5:19 am » by Jmanxiv

How could we end something that watches our every move? I believe there is some kind of secret organization out there, it might be the freemasons or illumanaties or any other type of secret group. They have the power to control our world and there's little anyone can do. Even if we join together like some people do, there's little we can do, we would be viewed as lunatics by the media. We can try to enlight some people about the world around us but is all futile.
A symbol is the only thing that can destroy the secret society. Something they can't control or break down, something they can't find.

Anyone have a clue as how to stop the evil that controls our world.

PostSat Dec 06, 2008 7:05 am » by Hesop

In the Future, (near) they expect to hold up in underground facilities, while we die along side everyone else. If we let them know we are united in our effort, and intent on surviving, that WILL give them cause for worry.
This symbol I KNOW they don't like. It symbolizes the bond, between those on earth with those in the "heavens". It is over 10,000yrs old. I just added the unite, of course. Sloppy I know, but I'm an old man in a hurry using paint.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 06, 2008 10:53 am » by Drjones

jmanxiv wrote:How could we end something that watches our every move? I believe there is some kind of secret organization out there, it might be the freemasons or illumanaties or any other type of secret group. They have the power to control our world and there's little anyone can do. Even if we join together like some people do, there's little we can do, we would be viewed as lunatics by the media. We can try to enlight some people about the world around us but is all futile.
A symbol is the only thing that can destroy the secret society. Something they can't control or break down, something they can't find.

Anyone have a clue as how to stop the evil that controls our world.

Aarrghhh....i hate this frame of mind...WHAT DO WE DO....dammit. :evil:
I ask you WHAT CANNOT you do man :flop:
You start to stand up for what you believe to be right and you follow things through all the way.
You never give up in the goodness of your fellowman...remember these manipulators of society are the minority...WE are the majority,that's why it scarilly makes sense that they DO HAVE A PLAN TO KILL most of us :scary: Again what are the Georgia guidestones all about,what kind of egomaniac would want that built with those words of maintaining humnaity etc..Dammit these elites are out of control.If we stand UNITED like Hesop says then WE WILL HAVE A GREAT chance to GET RID of the current NEW WORLD ORDER of global enslavement forever and have our own NEW WORLD ORDER of peace,freedom and love for all time...now which is better and which is worth fighting for :?:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 07, 2008 9:39 pm » by Towelie

I think if were to have any chance of beating them we need free press back, Id say around 90%(guess but a good one) of people get there info from Tv and news papers as long as there spouting shite the truth will be hidden.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostSun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 pm » by Saluna

The global elitists can seek cover underground or as far as Mars, but in truth, they won't be able to avoid the big changes that are coming their way no matter where they hide. Their time is almost up. They know this, and this is why they panic and try to rush a failed agenda through. You have more power than you care to admit, jmanxiv.