How Love Lasts?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 am » by Freeyourmindnow

yuya63 wrote:Well, its just my luck that my soul mate lives on the other side of the planet, in Australia. We have loved eachother for 22 years. Dosnt life suck sometimes.

but why you are not together?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:24 am » by Newdawnrising

Love lasts however long you allow it to. :sunny:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:25 am » by 99socks

There is no freedom in hanging on... Let go, and have trust.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 am » by Newdawnrising

Soo if the net doesn't appear, then it was never ment to be.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 am » by 99socks

newdawnrising wrote:Soo if the net doesn't appear, then it was never ment to be.

It means, there is something better for you. :sunny:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 am » by Yuya63

I used to go there on surfing trips, thats when we met. We got busy with our lifes and lost eachother. But with facebook, she found me. Now we are both divorced and its a good time to go. Only, i am having my 6th knee surgery next month. Im hopeing to go as soon as i can walk again. Hell, i might even move there.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 am » by Lowsix

...and sometimes Lucy is holding the net.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 am » by 99socks

yuya63 wrote:I used to go there on surfing trips, thats when we met. We got busy with our lifes and lost eachother. But with facebook, she found me. Now we are both divorced and its a good time to go. Only, i am having my 6th knee surgery next month. Im hopeing to go as soon as i can walk again. Hell, i might even move there.

:wink:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 am » by Freeyourmindnow

funnyman46 wrote:Freeyourmindnow, At one time I thought I had found the soul mate you speak of. Unfortunately it was a bad time in her life when she was blind to what was in front of her. I still hold her with me and always will because there is still hope that one day she will heal from her past and stop sabotaging her life. Now, I stay with what I consider safe because it’s what is best for me currently.
In by doing so I have found someone that makes me laugh and lets me know they aren’t here to take advantage.
There just is some baggage left as you can tell from the above post. I also use it for humor because most can identify with it being bad at some point.

so you still cant forget her mate? i think when you find the right one there should be no intimidation, manipulation, or abuse. should make you feel safe. when it feels natural and you have fun together than you have right one, i think :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:34 am » by Yuya63

Love is a tricky f--king thing. But to not be loved is,well it just sucks.
Last edited by Yuya63 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext