How Love Lasts?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 am » by Newdawnrising

yuya63 wrote:It such a huge move though. My family here and all. This summer im going there to find out whats really in my heart.

Sometimes when you sacrifice your happiness for others, there may come a time, when all you have left, is to sacrifice to yourself. :hugging:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 am » by Yuya63

Thanks guys. I really didnt think i would get anything from this. Boy was i wrong.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 am » by Cornbread714

Love is a form of temporary insanity, curable by marriage.
Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:54 am » by Freeyourmindnow

svaha wrote:Deepest pain, deepest love.

true words like always you do svaha :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:55 am » by Freeyourmindnow

boondox681 wrote:
It such a huge move though. My family here and all. This summer im going there to find out whats really in my heart.

from my own personal experience.....
your family will always be there.waiting for you to come home.and you will.
so in the meantime,
go live,go love.
go create :flop:

well said bro :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:56 am » by Freeyourmindnow

newdawnrising wrote:
yuya63 wrote:It such a huge move though. My family here and all. This summer im going there to find out whats really in my heart.

Sometimes when you sacrifice your happiness for others, there may come a time, when all you have left, is to sacrifice to yourself. :hugging:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 am » by Freeyourmindnow

cornbread714 wrote:Love is a form of temporary insanity, curable by marriage.
Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary

love is the most beautiful thing in universe, it is an insanity if you never felt love :think: :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 am » by Bluesman4uonly

Love last for only one reason.....commitment! By making a total commitment in both hearts that no matter what happens, no matter how handsom or beautiful another appears to you, that you won't stray from your mate, If the situation requires it, give your life. Always be kind, don't fuss too long, never leave even for overnight. Believe me, that's a hard thing to commit to all though at first when the lust meter is the highest you make that commitment to yourself and your mate.

The stages of "Life Time Love" seems to go like this......Attraction phase....Physical Stage....Commitment Phase.....Busy Phase(like raising a family, etc) RealizationPhase(this is where one or the other starts to realize that this is forever and it scares them....Lower Physical Phase(this is where alot of love is tested) The Biological Phase(where one or the other realizes that life is slipping away and time seems to pick up speed)

After about 20 years, providing you've stuck to your commitment, Lasting Love is realized and you find that it was much better than the lust of your youth. When you're young, it's the lust that feeds the flame and it's quickly burned up, but the coals of a long lasting relationship that's build memories is a much hotter fire.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 am » by Yuya63

bluesman4uonly wrote:Love last for only one reason.....commitment! By making a total commitment in both hearts that no matter what happens, no matter how handsom or beautiful another appears to you, that you won't stray from your mate, If the situation requires it, give your life. Always be kind, don't fuss too long, never leave even for overnight. Believe me, that's a hard thing to commit to all though at first when the lust meter is the highest you make that commitment to yourself and your mate.

The stages of "Life Time Love" seems to go like this......Attraction phase....Physical Stage....Commitment Phase.....Busy Phase(like raising a family, etc) RealizationPhase(this is where one or the other starts to realize that this is forever and it scares them....Lower Physical Phase(this is where alot of love is tested) The Biological Phase(where one or the other realizes that life is slipping away and time seems to pick up speed)

After about 20 years, providing you've stuck to your commitment, Lasting Love is realized and you find that it was much better than the lust of your youth. When you're young, it's the lust that feeds the flame and it's quickly burned up, but the coals of a long lasting relationship that's build memories is a much hotter fire.

:flop: Thats beautifuly said and so true.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 am » by Otomon

Love lasts till sex.

That is all.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PreviousNext