Upload to Disclose.tv

Raw Video: Amateur Video Shows Syria Violence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCbKEBMMnI

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z ... re=related

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hitler and the Mufti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaORsqzqV8w

perronick you are a lemming ,you just repeat the propaganda you were brainwashed
with , this is why a real discussion with you is a waste of time , all your base of knowledge
about this is biased and distorted from the foundation .

I'll sum it up by saying that Israel belonged to the Jews before Islam even existed,Jews always tried
to get back there since the Romans kicked us out about 1900 years ago ,and even though
the Muslims conquered(and lost,and conquered ,and lost) the area over history
it doesn't give them the right on the lands .

before 1948 , all lands were purchased with money , after 1948 lands were gained through
defensive wars that never were started by Israel .

you just bought the spin ....

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 pm » by Boondox681

wattup,iron?
how's things on your side of the planet?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm » by Ironlikealion

pretty much the same , we have a summer festival going on in the last month,
some call it a protest, but basically it's like a festival, everyone in tents on the streets
sitting around playing music and drilling each other brains ,on Saturdays artists come
to play music as well, nice way to spend the summer :) .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 pm » by Perronick

ironlikealion wrote:I'll sum it up by saying that Israel belonged to the Jews before Islam even existed,Jews always tried
to get back there since the Romans kicked us out about 1900 years ago ,and even though
the Muslims conquered(and lost,and conquered ,and lost) the area over history
it doesn't give them the right on the lands .

before 1948 , all lands were purchased with money , after 1948 lands were gained through
defensive wars that never were started by Israel .

you just bought the spin ....

Belonged how or why? because it says so in books that you wrote yourselves? and you say you were kicked out of there 1900 years ago? wow, and I'm the lemming, right? :roll:

And who are "the Muslims"? who cares about "the Muslims"? who are they? some sort of corporation? I'm talking about people, like the ones on the video that demobe posted.

And, boy, do you love deflecting, don't you? It's great. The Roman Empire exploited in Spain the most important gold mine of the Empire. Cool. Now I feel justtified for stealing all the gold and silver in Mexico and Peru, because, you know, the Aztects killed people too and were clearly the bad guys. Thanks a lot, Iron, I had never thought about it that way.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 4:59 pm » by Boondox681

sounds 'quiet'

quiet is good.

take care of yourself.

matt
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm » by Ironlikealion

boon thanks man , you too .

perronick , you just proving my point .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 5:07 pm » by Perronick

Sure, Iron, if you say so :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm » by Malogg

All I can say Fuckers is while you are here love share peace and enjoy
Our wee blue planet belongs to us all.

This ownership crap of land and needing to have a passport so you can get over the border into another country is just control and greed.

lol try taking a handful of dirt over with you to the other side when you die.
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm » by Cosmine

There's no chance that a song might change things...no not at all!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 5:33 pm » by Mozi!!a

Israel OKs 277 new homes in West Bank settlement

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel has approved the building of 277 apartments in the Jewish settlement deepest inside the West Bank, defying international criticism of continued construction on land the Palestinians claim for a state.

The planned construction in Ariel — the core of the settlement bloc farthest inside the West Bank — is the third project on disputed lands to be advanced in the past week.

"We think unilateral actions by both sides, Israeli or Palestinian, are not helpful to the process to try to get both parties back to the table," U.S. Embassy spokesman Kurt Hoyer said.

Palestinian Authority spokesman Ghassan Khatib called the recent building announcements an "escalation" and called on the international community to pressure Israel harder.

"The policies of every single country in the world (are) that settlement expansion is illegal and an obstacle to peace," Khatib said. "Israel is not taking this seriously. I think these countries have to introduce elements of accountability to their relations with Israel."

The office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu refused to comment.

Palestinians oppose Israeli construction in the West Bank and east Jerusalem — lands they want for the core of a future independent state — and have suspended talks with Israel as a result. Instead, they plan to go to the United Nations next month to seek its unilateral endorsement of their state.

The latest construction approval could further complicate American attempts to persuade the Palestinians to give up their U.N. bid and enter negotiations with Israel instead.

Israel has recently moved ahead on plans to build more than 2,500 new apartments in disputed east Jerusalem, and Israeli officials say 2,700 more will be approved soon.

The U.S. has been critical of those plans. All three projects could take years to build.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-oks-277-ho ... 05227.html

PreviousNext