How Low Can Israel Go!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm » by Mozi!!a

cosmine wrote:There's no chance that a song might change things...no not at all!

Upload to Disclose.tv

malogg wrote:All I can say Fuckers is while you are here love share peace and enjoy
Our wee blue planet belongs to us all.

This ownership crap of land and needing to have a passport so you can get over the border into another country is just control and greed.

lol try taking a handful of dirt over with you to the other side when you die.

:clapper: :clapper: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 pm » by Rydher

malogg wrote:All I can say Fuckers is while you are here love share peace and enjoy

This ownership crap of land and needing to have a passport so you can get over the border into another country is just control and greed.

If ownership means nothing, then can I stay with you for free? Just divide your home in half and that other side will be mine. Please, PM me with your address so I know where my home is. Thanks in advance.

Ownership of property is a keystone to liberty. Like it or not.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm » by Malogg

rydher wrote:

If ownership means nothing, then can I stay with you for free? Just divide your home in half and that other side will be mine. Please, PM me with your address so I know where my home is. Thanks in advance.

lol I can not send messages on disclose tv

but sure move in and pay half the bills hhmm was gonna get someone to move in anyway as I have a spare room bahaha you can clean and pay half the bills
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm » by Boondox681

knowing that you can give something away and not miss it is liberty
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm » by Hansom

Here's my take on it.
What I saw in the first video was a sentient being acting unlawfully toward another sentient being.
Sex, age, race, gender, social standing are superfluous.
A crime is a crime, which invariably means there is a perpetrator and a victim.
Regardless of the semantics the victim has the right to seek redress.
And the perpetrator has the right to be tried fairly.

Whatever medium is used to give you the information is also superfluous.
Whether it's the internet, television, radio or a book.
The fact remains that a crime has been committed.

I think a better title for the thread would be "to what extent are beings acting unlawfully toward beings".
But that doesn't pander to media stereotypes and just isn't quite sensational enough to enrage our egos.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 pm » by Mozi!!a

IOF to impose hermetic closure on the West Bank, Gaza Strip next month

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) will impose a hermetic closure on all Palestinian land in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in September, Hebrew media reported on Sunday.

They said that the measure was taken in anticipation of solidarity marches to coincide with the Palestinian Authority bid to win UN recognition of a Palestine state.

The reports noted that all Israeli security apparatuses were put on high alert, expecting clashes with army forces deployed at checkpoints in the West Bank and at border crossings and barricades near Gaza and Jerusalem.

They said that firm orders were given to the armed forces to deal violently with any demonstration attempting to reach the areas between Palestinian land and Jewish settlements. They said that those forces would use firearms, tear gas, stun grenades, and waste water against Palestinian marchers.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/defa ... Z%2bKA8%3d

Initiate

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 1:57 pm » by Ordell

israeli military can go much lower than this :think:

maybe you should keep looking
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm » by Rydher

demobe wrote:closure on all Palestinian land in the West Bank

You mean Judea and Samaria, not the West Bank. Go GB! :D

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm » by Slith

cosmine wrote:There's no chance that a song might change things...no not at all!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh wow! Just fucking wow!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 16, 2011 3:15 pm » by gf2010

Its very hard to argue about this because you always will be attacked from somebody who is either an israeli or a pro israel person.

The fact is, they used to much aggression on these people. The fact that they have to hit somebody to make em move, shows me how desperate these soldiers where. Which means they are not trained well. They only try to equip them with the latest technology, but dont equip them with mental qualites.

Clearly wrong behaviour of the Israeli Army.

PreviousNext