How Low Can Israel Go!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am » by Mozi!!a

gf2010 wrote:Its very hard to argue about this because you always will be attacked from somebody who is either an israeli or a pro israel person.

The fact is, they used to much aggression on these people. The fact that they have to hit somebody to make em move, shows me how desperate these soldiers where. Which means they are not trained well. They only try to equip them with the latest technology, but dont equip them with mental qualites.

Clearly wrong behaviour of the Israeli Army.

:flop:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

You act like you know something, Palestine was never a country they are refugees that were
left there after the 6 day war abandoned by Syria. Israel land has been given to them by GOD
a long long time ago.That's why there's a city called Jerusalem there it's named throughout
the bible even in the old testament. There back in there land in the last days just as prophecy
predicted. You can't stop the will of GOD there is no power that can come against it.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 am » by Perronick

When you have some time, I'd apprediate if you campaigned for returning La Hispaniola (Dominican Rep. + Haiti) to the Spanish oligarchs, the Jesuits or the Opus Dei. It was conquered in the name of God too and has a Spanish name, also when we got there there was no Dominican Republic nor Haiti just native refugees who attacked us when we tryed to take over their land. If these reasons aren't enough, I'll ask again in 1,400 years, more or less.

Thanks for the laugh :lol:

Previous