How Low Can Israel Go!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm » by Mozi!!a

:hell:
[youtube]5FO5DeoJQtY&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 pm » by Rydher

Color me confused? What is it they did here that was so low in your opinion?

To me it looks like whatever happened before the video started a man was on the ground. They were trying to get him to his feet but he kept wanting to stay on the ground? An old lady tried to get the soldiers to leave him alone and they pushed her away.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 pm » by Icarus1

its called ethnic cleansing , the family obviously dosent want to leave hence the borstal boy henchmen brigade, open your eyes
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 pm » by Rydher

icarus1 wrote:its called ethnic cleansing , the family obviously dosent want to leave hence the borstal boy henchmen brigade, open your eyes

Let me ask you. What location was the video filmed at? And if it was ethnic cleansing, as you claim. Wouldn't of they just shot them all dead and moved on?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 pm » by Mediasorcerer

,wow,thats not like you ryder to ignore whats plainly obvious?your not allowed to criticise mobe!!!

you know everything they do is totally justifiable,those poor innocent old people really deserved that!!

come on man,get with the program, they were "leftists" so they deserved there home gone!!

just ask anyone around here ,they can do no wrong of course!! you goddamn anti semite,all perfectly legal and moral, wonder when the ponies will show up in this thread,to explain it all as ,nice behaviour,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:59 pm » by Rydher

What is painfully obvious? Let's try and concentrate on what's shown in the video. I'm not seeing anything so egregious that it deserves the title and quick jump to conclusions. They are Jewish soldiers so they must be in the wrong, right? I mean look how violent they are...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 2:59 pm » by Perronick

You don't need to shoot them to ethnic cleanse. The final goal is to get the land "clean". You can shoot some to scare the rest, you can beat them and harass them, rape them, you can deport them (like in Diego Garcia) or disposses them of their properties.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 pm » by Flecktarn

ethnic cleansing dose not just involve shooting ,,bullying,intimidation,threats,burning of homes examples include bosnia,serbia,northern ireland some old soviet country's before the violence the three things above were used ,,,the tool of intimidation is usually enough for some
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm » by Rydher

At least try and be objective here. If it was as bad as you guys are making it out to be wouldn't the solider use his rifle to knock the old lady in the face to push her away at the end. Instead he used his leg. I've pushed my little brother harder than that when we were kids.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm » by Perronick

Do you normally "push" your old lady in the face with your knee?

Next