how many virgin and strange births are there in history?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18495
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 am » by Slith


I was hoping someone was going to post that vid. Looked for it for an hour, and have actually posted it a couple of times
Image

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9654
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 am » by *WillEase*


Toxic32 wrote:
Cageyone23 wrote:
Kinninigan wrote: :rtft:


The clue to your answer is why there are 365 days in a year and only 360 degrees in a circle

your "sun" dies for 3 days (dec 21-23) and then is "reborn"

Virgin is also meant as the constellation "virgo", Albert Pike had the Virgo constellation painted on the ceilings of Masonic lodges



:flop: Kinni have to agree

@Toxic, I presume you have watched Zietgiests' take on religion.
Will somewhat confirm and answer your question to a degree :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv




No never watched Zietgiests or ever herd of him. But I will look him up and see what he has to say. Thanks I'm always ready to learn.


Why do you have to look it up? The video is right there. :headscratch:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 am » by Toxic32


WillEase666 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:

The clue to your answer is why there are 365 days in a year and only 360 degrees in a circle

your "sun" dies for 3 days (dec 21-23) and then is "reborn"

Virgin is also meant as the constellation "virgo", Albert Pike had the Virgo constellation painted on the ceilings of Masonic lodges

[/color]


:flop: Kinni have to agree

@Toxic, I presume you have watched Zietgiests' take on religion.
Will somewhat confirm and answer your question to a degree :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv




No never watched Zietgiests or ever herd of him. But I will look him up and see what he has to say. Thanks I'm always ready to learn.[/quote]

Why do you have to look it up? The video is right there. :headscratch:[/quote]


Thanks for pointing that out Will!..Deeeer :bang; .It is getting late for me and with the odd shot of the hard stuff and a long day at the coalface I'm just about fucked. So I over look the the vids in favour of the interaction.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 am » by Cia212


The problem with Zeitgeist's theory (which is repackaged Theosophy) is that there aren't any ancient sources that support their claims. If you think otherwise, go to this website and earn $1000.

http://zeitgeistchallenge.com/


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am » by Iwanci


Depends on how you define 'virgin' I guess.

If to be a virgin is simply a case of not having sexual intercourse (penis into vagina), then there should be thousands of virgin births, especially in these days of invitro fertilisation.

If in history 'virgin' was defined as NO sperm to impregnate the egg.. then the answer is a lot simpler

ZERO!

No matter how the birth is contrived, one CANNOT make a baby with the simple sperm and egg ingredients, the greater question is who (alien) in histroy mixed these ingredients and how did they plant it back into the female?

I for one am of the opinion that aliens inseminating woman is not as far fetched as it sounds. I also believe that some past doctors, priests, scientists, and normal courious people could also have experimented with this activity, and who knows may have suceeeded in several instances.


No sperm = no baby.. and this is where religious belief falls over, the suggestion of a baby being created without sperm is non sensical, I am guessing they spoke in these terms so as to make the event look more miraculous and less shameful...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 pm » by Toxic32


Iwanci wrote:Depends on how you define 'virgin' I guess.

If to be a virgin is simply a case of not having sexual intercourse (penis into vagina), then there should be thousands of virgin births, especially in these days of invitro fertilisation.

If in history 'virgin' was defined as NO sperm to impregnate the egg.. then the answer is a lot simpler

ZERO!

No matter how the birth is contrived, one CANNOT make a baby with the simple sperm and egg ingredients, the greater question is who (alien) in histroy mixed these ingredients and how did they plant it back into the female?

I for one am of the opinion that aliens inseminating woman is not as far fetched as it sounds. I also believe that some past doctors, priests, scientists, and normal courious people could also have experimented with this activity, and who knows may have suceeeded in several instances.


No sperm = no baby.. and this is where religious belief falls over, the suggestion of a baby being created without sperm is non sensical, I am guessing they spoke in these terms so as to make the event look more miraculous and less shameful...



Well not quite right science moves forward all the time. Scientists in Australia have found a way to fertilise eggs using genetic material from any cell in the body - and not just sperm.
The technique could potentially help infertile couples to have children.


Theoretically, we can use somatic cells from a female to produce the same embryo

Dr Orly Lacham-Kaplan
Theoretically, it also could mean that lesbian couples could give birth to a baby girl without the need for a father. Women do not carry the genetic information required to make a boy.

The technique has been developed by Dr Orly Lacham-Kaplan, from Monash University in Melbourne.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1431489.stm
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am » by Iwanci


'Theoretically' as you say everything is possible my friend.. but theory does not make reality, when it becomes reality it ceases to be theory...

Do I believe that eventually we could 'build' a human being without the need for an egg or sperm, yes can be possible, however for now... we only have eggs and sperm from which to make a baby and the question did relate to 'history'...


but I cant wait to see what other god like experiments we will embark upon, who knows, one day we may live forerver ....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 pm » by Toxic32


Iwanci wrote:'Theoretically' as you say everything is possible my friend.. but theory does not make reality, when it becomes reality it ceases to be theory...

Do I believe that eventually we could 'build' a human being without the need for an egg or sperm, yes can be possible, however for now... we only have eggs and sperm from which to make a baby and the question did relate to 'history'...


but I cant wait to see what other god like experiments we will embark upon, who knows, one day we may live forerver ....



:headscratch: You obviously didn't follow the link and read the content in my last post in this thread. If you had you would see it's not theoretical any more , it's reality. And what about cloning that's been around for some time??
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 am » by Iwanci


Cloning requires something my friend.. it requires a being from which to clone.

The whole premise of the 'virgin' birth is built around the premise that there is some form of devine intervention.. the placement of a child in the womb...


Now, in so far as the 'alien' intervention theory, I must say that I do believe in its possibilities and I am a believer that this could explain the various and many 'virgin' births reported through history. If the 'god' and 'jesus' stories were told with an alien angle, ie.. that jesus was an alien sent here and he performed the many miracles etc etc etc.. I would most likely become a religious believer... however, in its current context, I do not believe in virgin births AT ALL.

Then again, I am assuming that by 'virgin' we are simply saying that no penetration has occured?

Has mankind experimented with births... strange ones, YES there have been so many strange experiments reported throughout history, cross species breeding experiments involving humans are well documented.

So, I guess I misread some of what you were saying... thought you were only relating to virgin in terms of the historical / religious context.


:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 pm » by Toxic32


Iwanci wrote:Cloning requires something my friend.. it requires a being from which to clone.

The whole premise of the 'virgin' birth is built around the premise that there is some form of devine intervention.. the placement of a child in the womb...


Now, in so far as the 'alien' intervention theory, I must say that I do believe in its possibilities and I am a believer that this could explain the various and many 'virgin' births reported through history. If the 'god' and 'jesus' stories were told with an alien angle, ie.. that jesus was an alien sent here and he performed the many miracles etc etc etc.. I would most likely become a religious believer... however, in its current context, I do not believe in virgin births AT ALL.

Then again, I am assuming that by 'virgin' we are simply saying that no penetration has occured?

Has mankind experimented with births... strange ones, YES there have been so many strange experiments reported throughout history, cross species breeding experiments involving humans are well documented.

So, I guess I misread some of what you were saying... thought you were only relating to virgin in terms of the historical / religious context.


:flop:


I think we both know where I'm coming from. You don't get pregnant without some form of intervention. Gone are the day's when you could get pregnant by sitting on a toilet. God is a myth. Which leaves only logic to as to how a women can get pregnant. 1: you had sex and don't want to admit it 2: you were asleep/drunk when you were penetrated. 3: You were raped and will be killed if you tell anyone. Or the real reason you were impregnated without your consent or knowledge was. You have been selected on the grounds that are a suitable host for a genetically altered foetus.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook