How Money is Created By Banks - in 5 Minutes!

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:41 pm » by Lighthouse


drjones wrote:Thanks guys,i say we'd make a great team if we ever got together. :)
Anyway,i swear by the day,for me personally i'm starting to pick up on so many things i never used to.I guess what i am trying to say is that i am 'seeing' in the matrix.You see how everything from the systems perspective is totally connected when at first it may not seem so obvious.Example,the lady selling the Candis catalogue comes to the door,god bless,to the women's credit she was actually very nice,courteous enough.She was like if you take out a membership you get 50% of holidays,x amount of pounds from online shopping etc,but i noticed all the companies mentioned were the big corporations,even Tom i love myself Cruise was on the front of the latest issue of the magazine,anyway i got a real sense of how everything in the systems perspective is connected and that it's such a monumental failure because it goes against the natural law,the philosophy of it all,it's basically a fucking joke!!...That's why we see so many issues in the world today,human beings are going outside natural law from which we came and depend to be truly fulfilled etc etc.Annway,so many things happening in my life,i'm doing my damndest to keep the good vibes goin,so many people do not like that,i mean it's really bizarre to see this widespread 'sickness' in human beings,they hate positivity and they hate discussing something REAL like the monetary system and then they have to actually use their brains to come up with an answer,so many people living in denial,under total mind control,100%...they have no power,although they believe they do..they want no power,they are truly oblivious to what they are and how amazing and powerful they are,i say a new beginning must begin with reclaiming our power,this is what i have done,my avenue for this has been through eating organic food,etc,that sent me on my way as funny as it may sound..you sort of see the REAL stuff that you are meant to eat which makes you feel utterly amazing EVERYDAY it's not exactly the mainstream,but why??...most of the kids have no clue about anything really,they are being taught NOTHING at school,nothing of real value,basically school is wasting their early years..thus their life.....anyway this 'awakening' is happening and we can take control of our future...not hand it over to the chosen few..

Couldn't agree more Jonsey :clapper:

And keep those good vibes flowing, they have more effect on this world than you can imagine :flop:
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:46 pm » by Drjones


@lighthouse
the good vibes....i know mate.I feel their power today more than i have even done in my entire life,they are the most important thing for me to keep flowing and SHARING...i guess i am going through a Kevin Spacey american beauty thing where at the end of the movie he says 'my heart fills up like a balloon like it's going to burst,and i cant help but feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life..you have no idea what i'm talking about i'm sure,but someday you will'!!
Well now i know what he was on about... :D
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:49 pm » by Lighthouse


drjones wrote:I say we need no reward mechanism whatsoever for the human family.
Real rewards come from the heart,not in some piece of paper of coloured rock.
Until we have a world like this,where we work for the benefit of ourselves and each other,we have the broader sense of things in focus we are going nowhere.In order to do this we must get back to nature,have a great respect for it.We can use our technology alongside nature but it is not something we should be overly enthusiastic about meddling with.Don't try and fix what is not broken,the only thing truly broken in the world today is the human psyche,true spirituality and connectiveness with one another imo.Who knows what the future holds,we must stay positive in an insane world by being resistant to it's ways,and ultimately seek alternative solutions.'they' don't own our thoughts ....not yet,well for most people they do already but if you are reading this,probably not you!!.. :flop:

You're taking it another step further Drjones, I like that :flop:

After the transitory return to the gold-backed currency and the advanced barter system, I also believe we should evolve to a more "galactic" system whereby everyone does what he is best at, does not get paid or rewarded for it but shares gladly with others, be it services or goods he produced.
I think this last step is only possible when we have access to free energy and some level of consciousness, but I'm equally confident that we will get there one day.
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 pm » by Lighthouse


drjones wrote:@lighthouse
the good vibes....i know mate.I feel their power today more than i have even done in my entire life,they are the most important thing for me to keep flowing and SHARING...i guess i am going through a Kevin Spacey american beauty thing where at the end of the movie he says 'my heart fills up like a balloon like it's going to burst,and i cant help but feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life..you have no idea what i'm talking about i'm sure,but someday you will'!!
Well now i know what he was on about... :D


Upload to Disclose.tv



(starting at 2:17, wonderful !!!!)
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm » by Drjones


Lighthouse :flop:
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 pm » by Hackjames


drjones wrote:Thanks guys,i say we'd make a great team if we ever got together. :)
Anyway,i swear by the day,for me personally i'm starting to pick up on so many things i never used to.I guess what i am trying to say is that i am 'seeing' in the matrix.You see how everything from the systems perspective is totally connected when at first it may not seem so obvious.Example,the lady selling the Candis catalogue comes to the door,god bless,to the women's credit she was actually very nice,courteous enough.She was like if you take out a membership you get 50% of holidays,x amount of pounds from online shopping etc,but i noticed all the companies mentioned were the big corporations,even Tom i love myself Cruise was on the front of the latest issue of the magazine,anyway i got a real sense of how everything in the systems perspective is connected and that it's such a monumental failure because it goes against the natural law,the philosophy of it all,it's basically a fucking joke!!...That's why we see so many issues in the world today,human beings are going outside natural law from which we came and depend to be truly fulfilled etc etc.Annway,so many things happening in my life,i'm doing my damndest to keep the good vibes goin,so many people do not like that,i mean it's really bizarre to see this widespread 'sickness' in human beings,they hate positivity and they hate discussing something REAL like the monetary system and then they have to actually use their brains to come up with an answer,so many people living in denial,under total mind control,100%...they have no power,although they believe they do..they want no power,they are truly oblivious to what they are and how amazing and powerful they are IN THEIR NATURAL STATE,i say a new beginning must begin with reclaiming our power,this is what i have done,my avenue for this has been through eating organic food,etc,that sent me on my way as funny as it may sound..you sort of see the REAL stuff that you are meant to eat which makes you feel utterly amazing EVERYDAY it's not exactly the mainstream,but why??...most of the kids have no clue about anything really,they are being taught NOTHING at school,nothing of real value,basically school is wasting their early years..thus their life.....anyway this 'awakening' is happening and we can take control of our future...not hand it over to the chosen few..


All very well said. I liked your mention of American Beauty as well, very apt.

The analogy I always come back to is that true knowledge is a flame in a universe of candles. It illuminates the truth for everyone, not juts the person who has it, and sharing it does not require anything to be given up. It's been said a few time and in different ways, but it's so simple and accurate that I think of it quite a bit.

The hard part (for me at least) is remembering why I'm trying to share these ideas with people who respond as though I want anything less than the best outcome for everyone. It can be hard to stay calm and empathetic at times, or even to not respond in anger or frustration. But I keep reminding myself that not all that long ago I thought the same way as many of the people I tell "crazy shit" to. :]

Sometimes it's good just to see that other people understand, so thanks for sharing your thoughts.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Writer
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:41 am

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 5:52 pm » by Copteryo


if i was on the inside of the bank desk i will put money in everones account i will hack it to death find the flaws in the system , i might just rob a bank

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 5:57 pm » by Hackjames


copteryo wrote:if i was on the inside of the bank desk i will put money in everones account i will hack it to death find the flaws in the system , i might just rob a bank


Eh...The banks are screwed eventually, and robbing banks gives some people all the reason they need to shoot you with all kinds of stuff (namely bullets). I wouldn't want to chance that happening to anyone.

I salute your ideals, however.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 7:16 pm » by Drjones


hackjames wrote:
drjones wrote:Thanks guys,i say we'd make a great team if we ever got together. :)
Anyway,i swear by the day,for me personally i'm starting to pick up on so many things i never used to.I guess what i am trying to say is that i am 'seeing' in the matrix.You see how everything from the systems perspective is totally connected when at first it may not seem so obvious.Example,the lady selling the Candis catalogue comes to the door,god bless,to the women's credit she was actually very nice,courteous enough.She was like if you take out a membership you get 50% of holidays,x amount of pounds from online shopping etc,but i noticed all the companies mentioned were the big corporations,even Tom i love myself Cruise was on the front of the latest issue of the magazine,anyway i got a real sense of how everything in the systems perspective is connected and that it's such a monumental failure because it goes against the natural law,the philosophy of it all,it's basically a fucking joke!!...That's why we see so many issues in the world today,human beings are going outside natural law from which we came and depend to be truly fulfilled etc etc.Annway,so many things happening in my life,i'm doing my damndest to keep the good vibes goin,so many people do not like that,i mean it's really bizarre to see this widespread 'sickness' in human beings,they hate positivity and they hate discussing something REAL like the monetary system and then they have to actually use their brains to come up with an answer,so many people living in denial,under total mind control,100%...they have no power,although they believe they do..they want no power,they are truly oblivious to what they are and how amazing and powerful they are IN THEIR NATURAL STATE,i say a new beginning must begin with reclaiming our power,this is what i have done,my avenue for this has been through eating organic food,etc,that sent me on my way as funny as it may sound..you sort of see the REAL stuff that you are meant to eat which makes you feel utterly amazing EVERYDAY it's not exactly the mainstream,but why??...most of the kids have no clue about anything really,they are being taught NOTHING at school,nothing of real value,basically school is wasting their early years..thus their life.....anyway this 'awakening' is happening and we can take control of our future...not hand it over to the chosen few..


All very well said. I liked your mention of American Beauty as well, very apt.

The analogy I always come back to is that true knowledge is a flame in a universe of candles. It illuminates the truth for everyone, not juts the person who has it, and sharing it does not require anything to be given up. It's been said a few time and in different ways, but it's so simple and accurate that I think of it quite a bit.

The hard part (for me at least) is remembering why I'm trying to share these ideas with people who respond as though I want anything less than the best outcome for everyone. It can be hard to stay calm and empathetic at times, or even to not respond in anger or frustration. But I keep reminding myself that not all that long ago I thought the same way as many of the people I tell "crazy shit" to. :]

Sometimes it's good just to see that other people understand, so thanks for sharing your thoughts.



Wow mate,your strength gives me strength :sunny: ..yeah i really have gone through an identical process...all i am doing these days for lack of a better word is EVOLVING...this is how i feel,that i am evolving...even if people are not on the same wavelength as me i still admrie them greatly,at the same time i do not take shit from anyone,and i do mean anyone..i will never be in a submssive state to anyone or any 'authorative' figure.We need to realise that being strong,resilient and inquisitive and noble is GOOD is natural,not being pathetically subservient to whomever with little or no independent thought...many people live their entire lives like this...
Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook