How Money is Created By Banks - in 5 Minutes!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 pm » by Drjones

Upload to Disclose.tv

Video :flop:
Monetary 'system' :top: :top:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 pm » by Electrobadgr

Good vid jones, its good to hear this stuff from a bank of england perspective rather than the Fed, change is most defintely required. Wish more people would see it. Bring on Zeitgeist III :-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:23 pm » by Lighthouse

drjones wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :flop: for the vid and the post Drjones.

Indeed, the fiat currency and fractional reserve system are now on their last legs,
currency interventions and the "printing" of money are constantly needed to prevent this fraudulent system from collapsing.
But it will collapse, with passing every day the risk of a total financial collapse becomes bigger.

The best thing to do if you want to prepare for this, is to acquire real things like food, tools and of course some REAL money, namely gold and silver, which are now starting to react like currencies to global events.
In the end we will return to a gold-silver backed currency system, whether most people believe this or not, it is the only option, the current system is on life support and about to pass away.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:35 pm » by Electrobadgr

lighthouse wrote:
drjones wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :flop: for the vid and the post Drjones.

Indeed, the fiat currency and fractional reserve system are now on their last legs,
currency interventions and the "printing" of money are constantly needed to prevent this fraudulent system from collapsing.
But it will collapse, with passing every day the risk of a total financial collapse becomes bigger.

The best thing to do if you want to prepare for this, is to acquire real things like food, tools and of course some REAL money, namely gold and silver, which are now starting to react like currencies to global events.
In the end we will return to a gold-silver backed currency system, whether most people believe this or not, it is the only option, the current system is on life support and about to pass away.

do you really think that going back to trading precious metals is the way to go? mining the planet for whats left of these resources is a surefire way to keep us in the loop of perpetual inequality and exploitation of the planet. Mr Fresco has the right idea, lose money, build a fair and equal society. It may seem unfeasable now, but when humanity finally learns where we have been going wrong all this time is really will be the only option, IMO. The gold standard is fairer than the system we have, but it is equally as unsustainable.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:57 pm » by Lighthouse

do you really think that going back to trading precious metals is the way to go? mining the planet for whats left of these resources is a surefire way to keep us in the loop of perpetual inequality and exploitation of the planet. Mr Fresco has the right idea, lose money, build a fair and equal society. It may seem unfeasable now, but when humanity finally learns where we have been going wrong all this time is really will be the only option, IMO. The gold standard is fairer than the system we have, but it is equally as unsustainable.

I agree with your comments Electrobadgr,

Let me add the following points though;

We do not need to exploit the planet any longer, there is enough silver and gold around to return to the gold standard, all further mining should be prohibited !

And a return to the gold standard would obviously have to be seen as a transition (but at least one that complies with the American constitution and with the monetary history of our civilization), it should be replaced (once the monetary system is stabilized) by an advanced barter system, where goods and services are exchanged directly without the intermediary use of "money".

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:08 pm » by Electrobadgr

lighthouse wrote:

I agree with your comments Electrobadgr,

Let me add the following points though;

We do not need to exploit the planet any longer, there is enough silver and gold around to return to the gold standard, all further mining should be prohibited !

And a return to the gold standard would obviously have to be seen as a transition (but at least one that complies with the American constitution and with the monetary history of our civilization), it should be replaced (once the monetary system is stabilized) by an advanced barter system, where goods and services are exchanged directly without the intermediary use of "money".

An interesting idea, and one that could definitely be used as a transitionary mechanism at the very least till we develop a completely fair way for a humanity to live in a sustainable and equal environment. Call me an optimist but i feel this must/will happen:-)

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:15 pm » by TheDuck

Good little video man, you may like this...

3 Parts, here's part 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:25 pm » by Lighthouse

An interesting idea, and one that could definitely be used as a transitionary mechanism at the very least till we develop a completely fair way for a humanity to live in a sustainable and equal environment. Call me an optimist but i feel this must/will happen:-)

You're not the only optimist on this one :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:32 pm » by Drjones

Thanks guys,i say we'd make a great team if we ever got together. :)
Anyway,i swear by the day,for me personally i'm starting to pick up on so many things i never used to.I guess what i am trying to say is that i am 'seeing' in the matrix.You see how everything from the systems perspective is totally connected when at first it may not seem so obvious.Example,the lady selling the Candis catalogue comes to the door,god bless,to the women's credit she was actually very nice,courteous enough.She was like if you take out a membership you get 50% of holidays,x amount of pounds from online shopping etc,but i noticed all the companies mentioned were the big corporations,even Tom i love myself Cruise was on the front of the latest issue of the magazine,anyway i got a real sense of how everything in the systems perspective is connected and that it's such a monumental failure because it goes against the natural law,the philosophy of it all,it's basically a fucking joke!!...That's why we see so many issues in the world today,human beings are going outside natural law from which we came and depend to be truly fulfilled etc etc.Annway,so many things happening in my life,i'm doing my damndest to keep the good vibes goin,so many people do not like that,i mean it's really bizarre to see this widespread 'sickness' in human beings,they hate positivity and they hate discussing something REAL like the monetary system and then they have to actually use their brains to come up with an answer,so many people living in denial,under total mind control,100%...they have no power,although they believe they do..they want no power,they are truly oblivious to what they are and how amazing and powerful they are IN THEIR NATURAL STATE,i say a new beginning must begin with reclaiming our power,this is what i have done,my avenue for this has been through eating organic food,etc,that sent me on my way as funny as it may sound..you sort of see the REAL stuff that you are meant to eat which makes you feel utterly amazing EVERYDAY it's not exactly the mainstream,but why??...most of the kids have no clue about anything really,they are being taught NOTHING at school,nothing of real value,basically school is wasting their early years..thus their life.....anyway this 'awakening' is happening and we can take control of our future...not hand it over to the chosen few..
Last edited by Drjones on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 3:39 pm » by Drjones

I say we need no reward mechanism whatsoever for the human family.
Real rewards come from the heart,not in some piece of paper of coloured rock.
Until we have a world like this,where we work for the benefit of ourselves and each other,we have the broader sense of things in focus we are going nowhere.In order to do this we must get back to nature,have a great respect for it.We can use our technology alongside nature but it is not something we should be overly enthusiastic about meddling with.Don't try and fix what is not broken,the only thing truly broken in the world today is the human psyche,true spirituality and connectiveness with one another imo.Who knows what the future holds,we must stay positive in an insane world by being resistant to it's ways,and ultimately seek alternative solutions.'they' don't own our thoughts ....not yet,well for most people they do already but if you are reading this,probably not you!!.. :flop:

Next