How our perceptions are suspect to shaping.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 4:59 pm » by 528hz

Epic post Bayonetta. this stuff really cabbages my head, but i can't get enough of it. i'm talking in terms of the video on your first post. i can quite easily and clearly see the way the establishment uses the techniques you have later posted in this thread, but the are we real or do we just perceieve ourselves to be so is a complete mindfuck for me :help:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 pm » by Bayonetta

528hz wrote:Epic post Bayonetta. this stuff really cabbages my head, but i can't get enough of it. i'm talking in terms of the video on your first post. i can quite easily and clearly see the way the establishment uses the techniques you have later posted in this thread, but the are we real or do we just perceieve ourselves to be so is a complete mindfuck for me :help:

take time and add it into the equation of the first video...we are suspects to applications of control by a complex but simplistic shaping of our perceptions.....there must be a point in which we have to stop believing in the lie that we've been taught to repeat until it becomes a reality....if there exist those that have known this truth for a ong time...then the knowledge is suspect to manipulation....so that the dream could belong to them and not to all equally. It would seem that it is not only our mortal flesh that is at risk....but that other part of us that goes on negected...stripped away from us purposely......you are; as we all are, greater than we truly realize.

It is mordren day 'Alchemy'....made to be seen as something impossible.....What was Lucifers greatst trick on humanty?.....there is something to absorb in the answer to that.

Upload to Disclose.tv

times up...choose the eternal wisely

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 6:59 pm » by Bayonetta

The infuence of both Political and celebrity arenas over the populous are merged together in one effort......connected to the conditioning of generations subjected to a Prussian based educational system allows suggessions to be swayed in the way 'they' want things to manifest.

Celebraties have become apart of that inner circle as more of the music and movie industries are suspect to produce these magicians of influence......not all ....some still have the purity of their intent and use their gifts well.

example...

Political endorsements have a long and rich history in American politics. Endorsements by
politicians and interest groups, such as labor unions, business organizations and special interest groups
date back to the early 20th Century. Celebrity endorsements have a tradition nearly as long. Historians
trace the role of celebrities in politics to the 1920 presidential campaign of Warren Harding, who was
endorsed by numerous film stars, including Al Jolson, Lillian Russell, Douglas Fairbanks and Mary
Pickford (Morello, 2001). Many presidential campaigns since have involved celebrities. In 1960, John F.
Kennedy received the support of “Rat Pack” members including Sammy Davis Junior and Dean Martin
(Mortman, 2004). Warren Beatty was a prominent supporter and campaign strategist for George
McGovern and Ronald Reagan received support from a variety of celebrities including Frank Sinatra
(Lofton, 1999; Smart, 2004). Despite many political contests where celebrity endorsements have
occurred, there has been little effort to understand what effect these endorsements have on important
political outcomes.
Political candidates court those who may be willing to make endorsements, send out press
releases when endorsements occur, and often arrange their campaign schedules in order to appear with
endorsers considered particularly important or influential. While these actions demonstrate a belief by
candidates that endorsements are important, such endorsements are often accompanied by media
commentary that they have little effect on vote share (e.g. Memmot, 2008; Dinan, 2008; Moore, 2007;
Turque and Wagner, 2008). A frequently-cited example of the lack of an effect was Hillary Clinton
defeating Barack Obama in the 2008 Massachusetts Democratic Primary. Gary Younge, a columnist for
The Nation wrote, “[i]n this election cycle endorsements do not seem to have made the slightest
difference. Obama bagged support from Massachusetts Senators Ted Kennedy and John Kerry and
Governor Deval Patrick, only to lose the state by 15 percent” (Younge, 2008).
There are few academic studies documenting a clear link (or lack thereof) between endorsements
and voter behavior. According to Stratmann (2005) “[e]ndorsements represent another area of research
where little empirical work has been done … endorsements of candidates by the local media, celebrities
or other political figures can have a direct or indirect effect on election outcomes.” Attempts to estimate
such a connection are hampered by the difficulty of finding an appropriate measure of an endorsement’s
impact. Endorsements commonly occur before any votes have been cast, making time series analysis
impossible to perform. Cross-sectional analysis of endorsements requires local measures of an endorser’s
ability to influence voters that are uncorrelated with any underlying level of support for the candidate.
However, potential measures such as interest groups’ memberships or political support for endorsing
politicians are based on political preferences that are likely to be correlated with the ex ante support for
the eventual endorsee.
Barack Obama announced he was running for election as President of the United States in
February 2007. Three months later he was endorsed by the talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Winfrey’s
ability to influence the actions of her supporters is impressive. As an example, Figure I contains sales
figures for two books included in Oprah’s Book Club: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and Love in the
Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The sales of both books increased more than one hundred
times immediately after their selection. Polling evidence suggests that this effect on consumers’ decisions
may translate to politics. According to the Pew Research Center, 23% of Democrats said that Winfrey’s
endorsement would make them more likely to vote for Obama (Pew Research Center, 2007).
Winfrey’s endorsement of Obama provides a rare opportunity to examine the effect of celebrity
endorsements on political outcomes, primarily because there are geographically-varying indicators of
Winfrey’s popularity and influence that should be unrelated to political factors. She has a history of
endorsing commercial products, the most prominent being the books she recommends for Oprah’s Book
Club and the products she includes in her annual “Favorites List.” In this analysis, we use geographic
variation in the sales of books included in Oprah’s Book Club as a measure of the expected efficacy of the
endorsement. Winfrey also produces commercial goods whose attractiveness to consumers is intimately
connected to the degree to which they like her. O! – The Oprah Magazine (hereafter “Oprah Magazine”),
which features her on the cover of every issue, is the archetypical example of these products.

http://econweb.umd.edu/~garthwaite/cele ... emoore.pdf

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 am » by Bayonetta

spock wrote:No agenda to that post. Extreme strangeness, more good stuff to wonder about. :cheers:

absolutely...

Initiate

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 6:23 am » by Bayonetta

perception...perception.. ... .

Initiate

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 am » by Bayonetta

This was funny until i realized it was so true...funny how the truth becomes funny...comedians speaking the truth in open forum for a laugh....shaping perception....i remember ay back when the movie industry had all the balck people dancing and singing....then the black man was usually the firt to die...and now they take leading black actors and twist a dress on them...

does something to the perception no matter how simple one thinks it is..

and now i turn on the television and press the button on the remote control and notice that 95 percent of the channels there are white faces....endlessly...adverts and all...not all but a significant number to apply that they hold the majority...Caucasian stories, humor, situations and perceptions all downloaded through the telivision now that we understand how the box works on the mind....what does that do to the perception of all other races in close proximity?....it shapes...

The system is known to us in the singularity form presented by the word itself....when are we going to start seeing the components that make it up....call them out and let them know you see.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am » by Iwanci

Love your depth of thinking Bayonetta..
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 pm » by Bayonetta

iwanci wrote:Love your depth of thinking Bayonetta..

thanks for that Iwanci....but i have only decided to observe myself..not special....to see what happens....like the video Spock posted....our existences seem somewhat the same...function the same.....bringing that thought to the front of the mind and not allowin it to slip back into the saturation of the distraction(the sleep).....

As observers....even sites like these become suspect....it's because one is taught not to see oneself and with that conditioning our true observers shape our reality just simply by placing the sight upon us as we try so desprately to see them....

Initiate

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 pm » by Capnmac

spock wrote:[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1iJG6qkeMxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1iJG6qkeMxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Spock that whole DVD is a trip. that particular part and the next segment with the ice crystals really had my head spinning!
@ bayonetta
I will definitely give all this info the careful attention it deserves. thank you for putting it all together. Is there a general summary you're trying to put forward?

Initiate

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 5:03 pm » by Bayonetta

Is there a general summary you're trying to put forward?

As chaotic as it might seem.....the post topic says it all, pertaining to what i'm attempting to explore....i'm intrested in veiwing all the components of the machine that keeps us enslaved ....enslaved to the point of hindering a stepping forward....but i choose to see with the eyes and hopfully the understanding that all that we're going through; here in this existence, is neccessary....taking it in and absorbing it in a way that alchemically it can be shape it into something that will allow growth instead of a spreading dispear.

PreviousNext