How our perceptions are suspect to shaping.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 pm » by Capnmac

bayonetta wrote:
Is there a general summary you're trying to put forward?

As chaotic as it might seem.....the post topic says it all, pertaining to what i'm attempting to explore....i'm intrested in veiwing all the components of the machine that keeps us enslaved ....enslaved to the point of hindering a stepping forward....but i choose to see with the eyes and hopfully the understanding that all that we're going through; here in this existence, is neccessary....taking it in and absorbing it in a way that alchemically it can be shape it into something that will allow growth instead of a spreading dispear.

The more you learn about our perceptions the more you realize that everything is nothing is everything. I guess that can make you mad as a hatter but for me it actually calms me when I get worked up about things. The problems with the world are only as big as you perceive them. thanks again for putting this all together, keep up the good fight

Initiate

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 pm » by Capnmac

bayonetta wrote:The music industry is controled and has become another component....keep in mind these things surround us and can be applied to the first video of this thread....think about it..

mainstream music (so called) artist have sold out and are attaching their intent as a another component to maintaining control...the cast sybiology on their fans subconsciosness...and the kid immate without ever understanding

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Guess i'm too late. these videos have been deleted

Previous