how to erase yourself from the internet

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 3:14 am » by Aragajag

Slith wrote:That's why I use my real name and address. Dlslith, via kenya, ip. address. 01.kissmyass101. Hello NSA. lemme cook ya sum grub. Good grub, ya know, the one and done meal. eheh

You and Shaggie will have jobs in the FEMA staff kitchen when the big roundup comes. :lol:
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 am » by Slith

LMAO :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 am » by Opalserpent

Aragajag wrote:What Socks said.

One company does not have the power or the resources to go through the whole net and delete everything related to your usage.
Even if they did its only surface stuff, then there is the people who quote you in response like here and how about facebook or those crazy critters who screenshoot every conversation , then there is the archive folk who keep old stuff for reference.

What about the govts who are storing every jot and tittle, encrypted or not.

No way known, we are all here somewhere for the eternity of computing.

I believe there are atleast 2 companies so to speak that have active cyber warfare
units.

Don't these same propaganda experts also embed themselves into T.V. stations and the
media? I mean, cmon, what is this? :think:

Perhaps they are embedded right here :headscratch:

Lets not forget that I and many others regularly post articles from the dreaded Rense.com
that even George Scumbag Bush said was helping terrorists on this website.

So one could say that Disclose.tv is guilty via association :hugging:
Even if unwillingly.

Also usually servers are connected to the internet that is why I was asking if someone
could have hacked the server.

Also, concerning the use of proxies:

I'm not saying they could delete all our posts but you could in theory because whether
you like it or not you are leaving an electronic paper trail behind you.

So you hack a website and steal some info, then you route it through a proxy server
to an online storage facility like rapidshare for later perusal.

However you I.P. is always available from your ISP and even though proxy servers they
they are anomymous I highly doubt it.

This is what some nerds say: :ugeek:

http://security.stackexchange.com/quest ... ip-address

Just because your traffic is passing though a proxy it doesn't mean you are safe. "Transparent" proxies will transmit your ip address using the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header. There are also cookies that can be used to identify you, such as flash's evercookie. You can even be fingerprinted and tracked by the extensions you have installed and what versions you are running using The EFF's panopticlick.

Using Tor in Firefox from an open wireless access point works well. Ironically, the fingerprints gathered by EFF's panopticlick is used to make the Firefox's anonymous mode more difficult to track. This is because Mozilla and the EFF are working together on this project.

What you need to do: :look:
If you are really worried about someone finding out your IP address, then I would definitely use Tor/Vidalia. It is free and is very secure, used by many government agents in the field to ensure an encrypted connection at all times. You can also put your browser into safe-mode, where javascript, cookies, extensions, history, etc...are all disabled. For security purposes I would also recommend using Linux or some other Unix based system.

http://security.stackexchange.com/quest ... ip-address

I guess this means that real hackers do use Linux since it has no built in backdoors and the
code is available to the public. SORRY NSA, SORRY ZUCKERBURG, BOOOHOOOOO :cry: :ohno:

I'm losing track of what I was saying, I have to go but for people to immediately dismiss things
as being unlikely are mistaken.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12639/we ... adquarters

OH, is abovetopsecret website owned by the DHS?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 am » by Aragajag

Opalserpent wrote:
I believe there are atleast 2 companies so to speak that have active cyber warfare
units.
More likely in the tens or hundreds over the planet

Don't these same propaganda experts also embed themselves into T.V. stations and the
Just about under every bed or at least have the ability to listen or film you having sex from you phone

My time as a mod here led me to believe there are a few members of questionable origin

Lets not forget that I and many others regularly post articles from the dreaded Rense.com

Even if unwillingly.
We all have some guilt for the state of the world and the degradation of other humans whether realised or not

Also usually servers are connected to the internet that is why I was asking if someone
The NSA and similar companies have the ability to just enter a server without a hack

I'm not saying they could delete all our posts but you could in theory because whether

So you hack a website and steal some info, then you route it through a proxy server

However you I.P. is always available from your ISP and even though proxy servers they
Basically I dont give a flying ducks arse anymore, its all gone to far to rectify or it is beyond my power as an individual to do anything other that whinge and whine when the oportunity presents itself.

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 7:20 am » by Opalserpent

Aragajag wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
units.
More likely in the tens or hundreds over the planet

Just about under every bed or at least have the ability to listen or film you having sex from you phone

My time as a mod here led me to believe there are a few members of questionable origin

Even if unwillingly.
We all have some guilt for the state of the world and the degradation of other humans whether realised or not

The NSA and similar companies have the ability to just enter a server without a hack

Basically I dont give a flying ducks arse anymore, its all gone to far to rectify or it is beyond my power as an individual to do anything other that whinge and whine when the oportunity presents itself.

Thanks for your responses. Thanks for socks response too.

Cmon Man, If we whinge choruses together we can maybe get angry with ourselves
and do something about it in the future when things get really orwellian.

We will need a private non corporate internet in the future.

But of course the backbones will get molested by nsa and friends anyway.

LOLZ

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Previous