How to Fake an Anti-Israel News Photo

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 pm » by Proto

Phaeton wrote:Oh woe is me, the palestinian propaganda c.q. brainwashing machine has done a number on me.
I keep falling for their deceitful tactics!

lol once again, your irony ironically brings you closer to the truth
then you'll ever get .

Phaeton wrote:Rather curious you would forget this letter, or did I again step in the pitfall of the ever present Palestinian propaganda?

Wouldnt be the first time ay, mr. objectivity..

Left wing Israeli's organizations are funded by various European governments
Saudi Arabia,EU, and many other anti Israel bodies , beeing anti Israel is their job
and they are getting payed well for it , they are puppets just as much
as the palestinians.

And lets not forget the voices in the Arab/Muslim world that do support Israel,
a issue you are too keen to ignore (comes from your usual habit to invert reality
i guess) so really stop being such a hypocrite (i know you wont you'll just keep
going like a broken record like you always do).
Last edited by Proto on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 pm » by Akashicrebel

Proto wrote:

ImageImageImageImageImage

very touching photos. :flop:
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm » by Phaeton

Rydher wrote:
Phaeton wrote:I know you like to ignore what people have been telling you over and over and over.. That it isnt the soldiers we take issue with.. But the Israeli State, the policy makers. Not the Israeli people.

We? I would be curious to know who that we encompasses. But of yourse it's the policy makers you have an issue with, not the people. You have a stellar posting history of supporting the people. :roll:

Then of course, the enemies of Israel - I mean the Zionists, err I really mean the policy makers. Will just come in and try to eliminate the 'policy makers' and leave the good citizens alone. Allowing them to live peacefully and keep their homes, land, and history. Right?

Ah dear mr. Rydher..

Resorting to the old 'critisize Israel equals anti semitism' card again? You can do better than that, Im sure.

Didnt you have your fair share of manlove this week, is that it?

Ive always made very clear I take issue with the Israeli / Zionist policy - not the people as a whole. Just as much I take issue with the German NSDAP / Nazi policy prior to and during WWII, doesnt mean I take issue with the German people.

The simple fact you conveniantly ignore this fact only projects on yourself, and where you are coming from discussion wise.

Infantile - simplistic tactics. Worthy of the Rydher stamp of approval.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 pm » by Phaeton

@ Proto:

I see.

So those 27 Israeli airforce pilots were / are part of some clever, diabolical scheme from the 'European governments, Saudi Arabia,EU, and many other anti Israel bodies' to slander the everlasting victim called the State of Israel.

What would I do without you proto.. Without your razorsharp objective enlightening remarks I would actually think Palestine was the victim instead of Israel. Im such a silly goose. Help us all against the Palestinian propaganda warmachine proto, you warrior of truth you.

:D
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 7:25 pm » by Akashicrebel

Phaeton wrote:@ Proto:

I see.

So those 27 Israeli airforce pilots were / are part of some clever, diabolical scheme from the 'European governments, Saudi Arabia,EU, and many other anti Israel bodies' to slander the everlasting victim called the State of Israel.

What would I do without you proto.. Without your razorsharp objective enlightening remarks I would actually think Palestine was the victim instead of Israel. Im such a silly goose. Help us all against the Palestinian propaganda warmachine proto, you warrior of truth you.

:D

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

you just have become a real DTV'r phaeton, one of the awakens. congrats.

:pray:
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 pm » by Proto

Phaeton wrote:@ Proto:

I see.

Wikileaks: Left-Wing Israeli NGOs Heavily Subsidized By Europe
We saw that a proposed law in the Israeli Knesset to provide transparency for where Israeli NGO's get their funds from caused a major uproar. Now we can see why: According to Wikileaks, the budget of B'Tselem is almost totally paid for by European countries

http://daledamos.blogspot.co.il/2011/09 ... -ngos.html

European governments spend more on left-wing NGOs in Israel than their total contributions to nonprofit human rights groups in the Middle East.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Editorials ... 45583&R=R6

The study cites the Geneva-headquartered Welfare Association, an NGO funding group that receives money from Arab sources, including Arab governments. One such source, the study states, is the Saudi-based Islamic Development Bank,

http://forward.com/articles/134820/does ... aeli-ngos/

The fact that the Israeli left is funded from outside and follows the agenda of it's
employers rather then the good or the interests of Israel is well documented .

funny how you pretty much against western intervention anywhere beside Israel.
and how you despise MSM unless it's against Israel and then suddenly you defend it .

Previous