How to Fake an Anti-Israel News Photo

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 am » by Evildweeb

Not pursuiing this, just throwing it out there. OMFG

How to Fake an Anti-Israel News Photo

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Jul 2, 2012 by HonestReportingVideo

UPDATE: July 3 The Independent has removed the staged photo from their website. Good job to everyone who wrote them. You CAN make a difference.

A Palestinian photographer stages a picture that the Independent uses as a news photo. Find the June 27, 2012 article at http://tinyurl.com/7lps9qa. Send your complaints to The Independent's News Desk -- newseditor@independent.co.uk - and demand that a correction be published.

Read more on anti-Israel photo bias: http://honestreporting.com/shattered-le ... ire-serv...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9iTvYfnNyg

:bang;

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 6:27 am » by I2haveseen

lol at this guy. Hasn't he heard of GIMP?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 am » by Evildweeb

I2haveseen wrote:lol at this guy. Hasn't he heard of GIMP?

LoL, I actually have a copy of gimp. hahahahaha

The only thing harder than fabricating an anti-israeli photo, is fabricating a UFO video.

Well, I said it, so let it be done.........lol

Cheers buddy

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 am » by I2haveseen

Evildweeb wrote:
I2haveseen wrote:lol at this guy. Hasn't he heard of GIMP?

LoL, I actually have a copy of gimp. hahahahaha

The only thing harder than fabricating an anti-israeli photo, is fabricating a UFO video.

Well, I said it, so let it be done.........lol

Cheers buddy

:cheers:

Weeby, not so. Ive got blender (which is slow2renda) bvut it's shjt hot for a freeby:
ChecK this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Not as easy as google skech, but not that hard:
http://www.blender.org/
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 am » by Akashicrebel

well, im not surprising. its not the first time its happening.
Palestinian kids do this things all the time, they manipulating the
reality so the anti-israeli worldwide news agencies can talk shit about israel. ths is a florcking scandal!!!

check out this Palestinian horrible kid, who tit himself to a peaceful innocence israeli patrol 4x4 off road and in the same time you can see the media manipulating the pic to be anti-israeli propaganda :

and this is how the tv media manipulating it to be an anti israeli news:

Upload to Disclose.tv

the best for israel is to ignore everybody and just do "there thing". period.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 pm » by Phaeton

When will the scandalous manipulation of the news by the all- powerful, omnipresent Palestinian lobby end?
Those criminals! They fool us into believing they live in ghetto's, enclosed by fences and checkpoints, that they are kept in an inhumane zoo'ish enclosure.. While in fact its all a big sham. They live in villa style neighbourhoods littered with luxury pools, have the lushest - most modern shoppingcentres, high pay jobs.. Its a regular oasis. Israel is the victim, dont be fooled by those conspiring, evil Palestinians!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 pm » by Akashicrebel

after searching the web , i found the original photo that show clearly how this was manipualting by removing the real quotes of the Palestinian scandals:

before editing

after editing

:bang; :bang; :bang;
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 pm » by Proto

@ pheton ,ironically that's the closest to the truth that you ever been ,
just that it's not "palestinian lobby" , they are just one tool in the arsenal,
not the puppet masters .

back to topic ,here is a recent example of anti Israel media manipulation,
in the OP link to honest reporting they explain about the various forms
of manipulation , this is example of staging event by provocation :

you can see the provocateur...errrmm "peaceful protestor" using the
"I'm not touching you routine" at the soldier , while at least 3 cameras
are pinpointed at the soldier,this routine can last for hours , all are waiting
for the "glorious" moment were the soldier will finally lose his temper
and slap the provocateur ,supplying the MSM with fresh "Israel IDF brutality"
staged reality images (an industry in itself by the way) , and never mind
the fact that in Syria he would have got shot in the head, that's irrelevant,
eyeroll.

and of course you'll never see this kind of photo's in the MSM :

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:07 pm » by Phaeton

See!

That nice IDF soldier is petting a kitty!

Do you see now?! Do you see its all anti Israeli propaganda?

..He's stroking a pussy!

See?

On a serious note; so there are normal, humane IDF soldiers.
So there are numerous Palestinians who use the only weapon they have, the camera, as a means to force the world in experiencing what they experience.

I know you like to ignore what people have been telling you over and over and over.. That it isnt the soldiers we take issue with.. But the Israeli State, the policy makers. Not the Israeli people.

Oh and you forgot to add the following proof of IDF humanity there Proto Jr.

"We, Air Force pilots who were raised on the values of Zionism, sacrifice, and contributing to the state of Israel, have always served on the front lines, and were always willing to carry out any mission to defend and strengthen the state of Israel.

"We, veteran and active pilots alike, who have served and still serve the state of Israel for long weeks every year, are opposed to carrying out attack orders that are illegal and immoral of the type the state of Israel has been conducting in the territories.

"We, who were raised to love the state of Israel and contribute to the Zionist enterprise, refuse to take part in Air Force attacks on civilian population centers. We, for whom the Israel Defense Forces and the Air Force are an inalienable part of ourselves, refuse to continue to harm innocent civilians.

"These actions are illegal and immoral, and are a direct result of the ongoing occupation which is corrupting the Israeli society. Perpetuation of the occupation is fatally harming the security of the state of Israel and its moral strength.

"We who serve as active pilots - fighters, leaders, and instructors of the next generation of pilots -- hereby declare that we shall continue to serve in the Israel Defense Forces and the Air Force on every mission in defense of the State of Israel."

(The letter was signed by 27 Israeli Air Force Pilots)

Rather curious you would forget this letter, or did I again step in the pitfall of the ever present Palestinian propaganda?

Wouldnt be the first time ay, mr. objectivity.. :roll:

Oh woe is me, the palestinian propaganda c.q. brainwashing machine has done a number on me.
I keep falling for their deceitful tactics!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 pm » by Rydher

Phaeton wrote:I know you like to ignore what people have been telling you over and over and over.. That it isnt the soldiers we take issue with.. But the Israeli State, the policy makers. Not the Israeli people.

We? I would be curious to know who that we encompasses. But of yourse it's the policy makers you have an issue with, not the people. You have a stellar posting history of supporting the people. :roll:

Then of course, the enemies of Israel - I mean the Zionists, err I really mean the policy makers. Will just come in and try to eliminate the 'policy makers' and leave the good citizens alone. Allowing them to live peacefully and keep their homes, land, and history. Right?

Next