HOW TO FIND ALIENS IN GOOGLE MOON 3D

Writer

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:29 pm » by Sexiboi

not everyone can see these things in my video's because of image manipulation from nasa using air brushing, blurring, fake scenery & coloured layovers, stretching & warping, fake craters, etc im just a guy who worked it out and you can to if you know how to look because they are hiding in plain sight!

*when on google moon turn the contrast up on your moniter and the aliens reveal them selfs hidden under the shading!

here's some examples

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... ef=Sexiboi

where they are?
there are 2 hot spots either side of the moon shown in the below links

location 1

location 2

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm » by Giusdude

i know i'm going to regret this because i've seen/read your reactions before:
i think you are trying too hard man. you want to see things even when there is nothing to see.
appreciate the effort, but i don't think you have anything here, sorry.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm » by Smokeydog

elevation 3100ft eye alt 9417ft how big u fink these things are?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Writer

PostFri May 20, 2011 5:59 am » by Sexiboi

the number figures are also wrong!

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 7:49 am » by Epicfailure

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 12:50 pm » by Deuem

Could you do us a favor and give a more in depth explanation of this picture. I can see the 3 heads you are talking about but the print shows the eye altitude at 22 thousand feet. So are these alien heads or monuments or what? Can you add some dimensions. If monuments are they negative or positive?

giusdude wrote:i know i'm going to regret this because i've seen/read your reactions before:
I hope I don't regret what I wrote either!
Not all videos or photos take abuse on DTV, it usually is limited to the ones with fantastic titles. Posting a video with an elaborate title and comments will set the mood for the return replies. I can only make a suggestion to use a different approach. Get the viewers involved and not just told. By using your method, you are inviting abuse. What you want is not what you are getting. Just re-think the approach.

If I may also add, many youngsters watch DTV and read the comments. If at all possible please refrain from using profanity no matter how mad you are. It does not help you. It just adds fuel to the fire for the other side and people will start to block you. I know I don't want my kid to read your replies. I looked at your vids and saw the comments, not easy to take for anyone. I know it would have upset me.

I hope you take this well, it was meant in that manner and in no way to start a fight. You stated you have military training in processing photos. That experience is needed for all types of UFO research. I sincerely hope you take a step back and think this though and come back calmed down and stronger.
Thanks for your time,
Deuem

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 4:22 pm » by Poooooot

Is your user ID really "sexiboi?" lmao :alien51:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostSat May 21, 2011 2:28 am » by Sexiboi

@deuem im glad you can see what im talking about, i dont have all the answers i thought one of you guys could help me out? because these are faces no matter how much insults people are giving on here, talk about kill the messenger jeezzzz these things cant be ignored kmon guys!

Initiate

PostSat May 21, 2011 11:14 am » by Deuem

I think that anyone can see the 3 faces you are talking about, But they could be almost anything from shadows to art to Aliens. Is there any way you can take this to a different level or figure a way to see it in 3d or elevation views. People need more to work with, they are not you. You have studied these pictures for days or months. The viewer gets a few seconds to make up his/her mind. And it does not help that we have a 200kb limit on DTV pictures. My workup are in the 30 to 900mb range so you can imagine how much data is lost by posting them. Maybe you have that same problem. When trying to prove or display a topic such as this, I suggest more information be brought to the table. And present it in a different manner.

As far as your tag name, you might just be the most handsome man in your area, in your country but the name is symbolic of a lot of things. Might I suggest another look at that. This site is more of a debate or sharing of interest and less of a social site like Facebook. So even the name will give you trouble, as I have already seen in videos and the forum. I would start again. Your a military man, I guess you could find a good name there. Maybe pick a name that fits the work you are doing or feelings you wish to present.
Hoping you could come back with some interesting ideas to put on the table.
Maybe do some crops, close ups, comparisons, gifs or videos to post here.
If you can do this I am sure people will help you out.
Have a nice day,
Deuem
You wrote: I thought one of you guys could help me out?
This is the best help I could give you for now. Believe me it is not to be taken as an insult but help.