How to kill you own braincells!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 am » by Noetic

if there wasn't any risk it wouldn't be any fun. you apes want to live forever?

if the only way to guarantee you will never hurt your brain is to never cut them apron strings and be coddled or live in fear all of your life,I'd rather have the brain-damage any day.and I do have a bit of dain bramage from having too much fun and I don't regret it at all.

@enlighteddemon is that a real video? let me guess,it tells you to meditate right? which is scientifically proven to cause more harm than good,it let's your brain turn to soup.damn snake oil salesmen,a sucker is born every minute. I'm going to go watch it now
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 am » by Charashc

otomon wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:so no fun than?

Fun fucks you up.

I'm sure you are not aware how much truth you just said. :)

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 am » by Charashc

How to save your own braincells?

You have to heal yourself every single day with at least one appropriate joint.

-illuminati told you it kills braincells, while in fact it preserves them-

-weed is eliminating all cells in body that are being damaged one way or another, lowering your chance to earn cancer -

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 10:28 am » by Reinaul

hey oto.. instead of all that typing or copy paste ( I dont know if this is the case) you should have only wrote Living

lol..

take care dude!
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Someone make sure Iamcaregets a copy of this, since he cares so much. :shooting: :hugging:

We just gotta figure out how to get rid of that damn what do we do now? sense of us and well probably be good.......... :bang;
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm » by Otomon

reinaul wrote:hey oto.. instead of all that typing or copy paste ( I dont know if this is the case) you should have only wrote Living

lol..

take care dude!

Hey reinault instead of copying and posting the same shitty articles that people post one week before you... you should just post "WE ARE ALL FUCKED"

Owned.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 6:31 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

my girlfriends mum hasn't smoked or drink anything or do anytthing that would ruin her health so she could lead a healthy life. she's just been told she has 4th stage cancer in the liver, bowel and surrounding area's she' 52 and has six months or less before she die's. the point is if it don't kill you it can only make you stronger

Writer

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 8:28 pm » by Sonicon

It's also a good idea to eat a lot of fruits and take herbs that help create new cells.

Pitbull, look into getting her into a raw fruitarian diet, start as 80% raw vegetarian first though. That can often times cure cancer.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm » by Gisgangusur

Hehehehe :twisted:

Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm » by Reinaul

otomon wrote:
reinaul wrote:hey oto.. instead of all that typing or copy paste ( I dont know if this is the case) you should have only wrote Living

lol..

take care dude!

Hey reinault instead of copying and posting the same shitty articles that people post one week before you... you should just post "WE ARE ALL FUCKED"

Owned.

lol I know haha that is going to be my next thread !
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

PreviousNext