How to kill you own braincells!

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 am » by Absolute

MDMA doesn't put holes in your brain unless you roll all the time... thats the same government bullshit about LSD...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 am » by Otomon

absolute wrote:MDMA doesn't put holes in your brain unless you roll all the time... thats the same government bullshit about LSD...

Im pretty sure MDMA and LSD put holes on your brain...

Stop being a crackhead and justifying your addiction, I mean i done crystal meth and shit and i know it fucks me up but i dont justify it ...
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 am » by Punjedi

Hey I answered yes to 42 out of 50!

What do I win?!?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 am » by Cornbread714

MDMA = holes in brain

LSD, if you get the real stuff, which I'm not even sure is available any more, can take the holes out of your brain.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 am » by Otomon

punjedi wrote:Hey I answered yes to 42 out of 50!

What do I win?!?

An empty sense of accomplishment...

The feeling of resolution...

A new nihilistic way of life.....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am » by Relevant1

speaking as an alcoholic and for alcoholics everywhere, we drink to kill the weakest brain cells. thus preserving the fact that we are always using "new" brain cells everyday. this can go on for as long as a human lives since we have millions upon millions of brain cells that are not used. So, before I die, I will use more of my brain than most because I am constantly waking my brain cells up.
:headscratch: :cheers: :headscratch:
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 am » by Otomon

cornbread714 wrote:MDMA = holes in brain

LSD, if you get the real stuff, which I'm not even sure is available any more, can take the holes out of your brain.

What does the real stuff look like? Is it pink? round? and it rolls?

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 pm » by Absolute

otomon wrote:
absolute wrote:MDMA doesn't put holes in your brain unless you roll all the time... thats the same government bullshit about LSD...

Stop being a crackhead and justifying your addiction, I mean i done crystal meth and shit and i know it fucks me up but i dont justify it ...

As long as you are pretty sure... look like we got all the facts.

I suggest taking the time to study how neurotransmitters work and how LSD and MDMA affect them.

FYI Meth is about 100x more excitotoxin than MDMA...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm » by Otomon

absolute wrote:
otomon wrote:

As long as you are pretty sure... look like we got all the facts.

I suggest taking the time to study how neurotransmitters work and how LSD and MDMA affect them.

FYI Meth is about 100x more excitotoxin than MDMA...

Lets put your theory to the test ...you and me,Ill take same physical amount of meth as you will smoke MDMA ON CAM! Lets see who gets more fucked up.

Puss.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 pm » by Newearthman

If your doing meth Oto than you are dead to me!

PreviousNext