How to post any image off the web

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 pm » by Drextin

theduck wrote:Yup cool post anyone heard relapse? its funny man.. (my mom track 3 lol)

Hell no! "Beautiful" is the best song on that album!!!!!! Its the only one that sounds like the old em and he sings which is a trip since he is pretty fucking good.

mep, yeah I knew it wasn't rense who did the pic...........he isn't that talented.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:00 pm » by TheDuck

lol each to their own there all good underground is heavy I'm on the Eminem show now I have every album he's ever done.. can't beat criminal and the way i am.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm » by Drextin

theduck wrote:lol each to their own there all good underground is heavy I'm on the Eminem show now I have every album he's ever done.. can't beat criminal and the way i am.

The guy is the best lyricist ever! Most battle rappers are but him coming up through the battle rap circuit and being white just made him hone his skills beyond anything that has been seen before.

I find this new album to be him trying too hard to be controversial. Which is why I love "Beautiful" since he drops all of that and becomes himself again. Its the only honest track on the album and to me at least redeemed him and his credibility.

My fav songs are "Cleaning out my closet" and "Lose yourself"

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 pm » by TheDuck

Yup just listenin' to loose yourself you can't forget that, very inspiring I'm into hardcore more but appreciate all music, even Marilyn Mason, sex pistols, the pills (I fought the law) and I won..

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Well that was just too easy, I thought it had to be uploaded to imageshack or photoshop first!

Edit to Thank Mep for starting the thread!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:53 pm » by Drextin

Well its not always that easy lucid unfortunately. Not all web images can be done this way. Depends on the site and their views on bandwidth.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 pm » by TheDuck

Btw drex you should search for Eminem The Hits & Unreleased Vol. 2 The Way I am (Remix) (Feat. Marilyn Manson) hard shit man a bit too hard really lol..

*edit only good to piss people off..

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

drextin wrote:Well its not always that easy lucid unfortunately. Not all web images can be done this way. Depends on the site and their views on bandwidth.

That's true, Drex, Spock spent some time explaining to me in a couple of PM's so I really have no excuse to not be able to post up anything.

I just have to work on resizing now.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

theduck wrote:Yup just listenin' to loose yourself you can't forget that, very inspiring I'm into hardcore more but appreciate all music, even Marilyn Mason, sex pistols, the pills (I fought the law) and I won..

Speaking of Marilyn Manson, he said some pretty profound things in the interview with Michael Moore for the movie "Bowling for Columbine" I was surprised at his depth.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm » by TheDuck

Will look out for it and yeh believe it or not he is not what he seems, don't judge a book I believe is the phrase..

PreviousNext