How to spot a Troll...

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:56 am » by Troll2rocks

funnyman46 wrote:I may have seen it back in the day. I thought for sure we'd never see another Troll movie. I thought the first one had at least a little merit.

Yeh the first isnt a bad film, a decent childrens horror, the second however is the biggest pile of junk ever unleashed upon mankind.

It is still great however, in a so bad its good kinda way.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 am » by Flecktarn

How to spot a Troll...a good place to look is under bridges and dtv forums ,known to hang out with smurfs and tin foil hat wearers
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 am » by Slith

We would wish. But for some unforaken reason, and given her ip and her proxy, she can log on a minute after being banned as another entity. Trust me, we have tried, but I got a feeling until we can ban the whole state of Florida,(and even then it might not work), she will continue to stir shit here.
Really, how many times can someone be banned before they realise, they are not welcome anymore

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 am » by whitedeath

dlslith wrote:Really, how many times can someone be banned before they realise, they are not welcome anymore

I'm going to say

Times

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 am » by Slith

whitedeath wrote:
dlslith wrote:Really, how many times can someone be banned before they realise, they are not welcome anymore

I'm going to say

Times

At least.
But let's not stir the pot, she came at me yesterday. I'll take the shit. I want it.
Please, don't go down that road my man. I know you need to have your say, and I respect that.
But if she responds..... this is mine. No disrespect to you sir. She will be buried.........again

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 am » by Newearthman

Sweet...I like you mods you are not as bad as the smurfs and trolls make you guys out to be!

The only question is: Are people like rabbit paid, the dark side has overcome them or are they bord...???

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 am » by whitedeath

I understand Dlslith, I try not to make anything my business unless asked.
Even then I'd probably say Nahhh ;)

the last post was meant in a jovial way, I shall think more thoroughly before posting regarding this issue again.
Enjoy the night shift guys I think im out now

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 am » by -Marduk-

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 7:15 am » by Otomon

Fucking hypocrites.. yall know we need some trolls to make the forums fun,it gives you something to hate and talk about it,lets face it yall are boring as fuck and you mostly just copy and paste shit,for all you people who give your honest opinion about shit I have much respect even if I dissed you at some point I apologize,for all you fucking weak-ass flamers,I laugh my ass off at the sensitivity levels on these forums.

-Hentai Lord
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 am » by Gary19702

thing is, depending on the situation, everyone of us is a troll, in order to exact revenge for some, or just being dicks for nothing in other cases. it's the latter that I go after without guilt and in doing so, makes me a troll of sorts, I just do it without the baiting.
so my theory works out like this. trolling with a good enough reason is passible, given you don't lose your self control and go too far. trolls without purpose, well it's like having a sack but no balls, what good are ya then? in other words, don't start it, but make damn sure you finish it if it's put on ya :D
Oh, and for christ's sake, don't be a crybaby about it if you're on the receiving end, it's a sign of weakness and provides the troll with more ammo to nail ya with. chin up and say fuck 'em then move on :flop:

PreviousNext